7 Year Relationship: Do I Stay…Or Do I Go?

astrology02

Hi Everyone,

My question for this Horary is:

Where is my relationship with X going ? (X referring to my boyfriend)

I am 26 and for the past 7 years I have been in this relationship. I have never had anyone who really stayed in my life for that long. Friends come and go, family come and go- this relationship has been the only constant.

I don't know what it is-maybe intuition- but I just get the feeling like he's not the one I am supposed to marry. I really genuinely care about him, but I feel like most of the time my love is never reciprocated. Like for instance I go through all this trouble to celebrate his birthday etc, but he always forgets mine. Or I ask him if he will ever commit to this relationship and he always provides an elusive answer. I just have this intuition that he has been unfaithful. I know what everyone is thinking- "just be done with him". But I do genuinely care about him. I just don't understand why he would continue this relationship- it is so hard for me to read his emotions. After 7 years I really have no idea where I stand with him.

I guess I turned to astrology because I don't want to be clouded by my emotions anymore. I want to see this relationship between us objectively. Because I just feel like I need to either cut ties or solidify the relationship this year- I am tired of being in limbo. I guess I feel there is passion and physical chemistry- but maybe this is really affecting my judgement?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-20 at 2.11.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-20 at 2.11.42 AM.png
    194.5 KB · Views: 85

astrology02

My interpretation (still a beginner to horary, sorry if some things are not correct :) )

I would be represented by mars…mars is in the 12th house showing maybe that I am emotionally done with this relationship.

Mars is scorpio- fixed sign, and scorpio would be venus' detriment so that can't be good :( Maybe this shows he has the upper hand?

He is represented by venus…in sag.

So maybe even though things don't look particularly good we will stay together for a bit longer because I am resistant to change?

Also saturn might represent me as well because it is in the 1st house- and it is making an opposing aspect to the moon in the 7th so that is another negative.

I don't know if this relates to horary or just western astrology- but I feel I am resistant to change- like our significators show

I guess I can see bits and pieces of it, but I am having trouble getting the bigger picture- particularly how he views me and the future of this relationship? Maybe it's because of Mercury Retrograde- but I just feel this great urgency about whether to stay or leave

I would really appreciate someones help- again I know it takes time to look at this chart- I am very grateful.

Last edited:

heidy26

You are very well with your own affairs. Mars, your sig is in your house, sign, triplicity, etc, etc... while Venus, his sig is peregrine, in the 2nd, only in your term.
Your sigs are averse by sign, which means you don't see each other.
Fixed angles show things going on, but I'm afraid this just the inertia of going on, though there's nothing left. With Mars being in Venus' detriment, I think you don't see him in a positive light and he's also not receiving you well.
Mars is also in Moon's fall, so there is this split between your emotions and your rational side....what you think rationally is not what you emotionally want, you are harming yourself.
Moon will oppose Venus, and opposition is the aspect of regret...also, the upcoming opposition with Saturn is not good...there's really not much going on here.

tikana

looks to me like a breakup

you are fine on yourown considering that mars is in its own 1st house
moon will oppose saturn which rules 4th house

6 months at best ...

Let us know

T

astrology02

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your replies...yes to be honest over the past couple years I have done a lot of inner work on myself. Got into meditation, yoga, etc. When I first met him I was a completely different person- low self esteem, no self worth- needed a relationship to fulfill me. But now ( it might be because I am experiencing pluto conjunct asc transit) I just feel the need to purge anything in my life that isn't fulfilling me.

heidy26 & tikana- your interpretations are very accurate to me. We don't see each other that much- I have been very busy with work. He also lives about 2 hrs away so we really don't see each other that much- maybe once a month- sometimes more.

It's true I don't see him in a positive light. I am frustrated because I have held an ideal of what I wanted this relationship to be. I thought one day he would come around, make the effort required. Do the little things that matter to me. But I think over the past year I have taken off the rose colored glasses and see the reality of how things really are. I think he is just so used to me putting up with things- so he doesn't like that I want a change. But a lot is under the surface- I feel like I have a lot of anger towards him- but it's never a direct confrontation. When we are together I see him how I wish he would be. But then when I am on my own I realize what's lacking.

My rational mind can tell this relationship has reached it's expiry date. It is a dead end going nowhere. But then I do have feelings for him- even after 7 years I still really find him attractive, we understand each other on a physical level. My emotions want this to turn around- for it to be a fairytale ending. I don't want to admit I have failed. It scares me to start over with someone new... But my rational mind says cut your losses :(

I will update over time to see how things pan out :) Thanks again to you both for your time!!

Last edited: