Where is this going?

katydid

It is almost too bad that a chart predicted you would meet your husband in the workplace. It may very well be true. But it also kind of impedes your ability to calmly, naturally develop a relationship in the workplace because so much emphasis and pressure is now placed on it. :unsure:

Snakechammah

Katydid - This is exactly true!! THAT is the reason I am suffering so much at work. Not one but so-many-I-lost-count, both Vedic and Western astrology predicted I'll meet Mr Hubby at work. I've been working for the past 13 years now, NOTHING.

Maybe I'll meet him at the Old Folks Home when I'm doing the dishes at 72.

TaurusTime
- Thanks sweets. My Venus is in Aquarius so on the outside, I'm seen as very relaxed when it comes to love... but INSIDE, my Moon in Scorpio means I'm absolutely obsessed about finding love. It's soooo hard to focus on other things when you're 33, single and under enormous pressure to find Mr Right! But you're so right about focusing on myself. I'll try...

Tikkky!! - Now I have to look back at the chart again. Does it make a difference that right now, Mars is about to change into my sign? I know I should just give the hell up... BUT... I saw him today at work and he looked so happy to see me. D*mmit!

But yeah, as the story goes... it's still Nowhereville. But who knows!

I'll update in 10 years time if I finally get a token text from him.

Thanks so much everyone for your words of wisdom!

happy saggitarius

Don't worry internally so much, at least try not to as it defines your behaviour even if you don' t realise it. It's good that you're on alert, you won't miss the chance once it appears, but as they say it takes two to tango! Find the one who wants to have this dance with you. Apparently (as in my case) Mr Mars isn't willing to do that.....for now. I hope I hear from you with better news next time!!!

Snakechammah

Thank you Happy Sagi.

Mars will enter into Libra soon, and during that time, Venus will also go into Scorpio, so for about a month, Mars and Venus will complement each other by being in each other's signs! I wonder what will happen between me and Mr Mars then? (one can only hope!)

Anyway, this whole experience shows that you don't have to cast mutiple charts... the first chart can tell SO MUCH about the next few months. So accurate too, including an extra Mr Jupiter in there somewhere!

Horary is a brilliant discovery!

Arena

Thank you Happy Sagi.

Mars will enter into Libra soon, and during that time, Venus will also go into Scorpio, so for about a month, Mars and Venus will complement each other by being in each other's signs! I wonder what will happen between me and Mr Mars then? (one can only hope!)

Well, as you are a good "updater" - then please do let us know if this change of sign will mean anything to this question ;)

Snakechammah

Thank you lovelies! I will update everyone soon.

Right now, things are still playing out and I'm in a bit of a tricky situation with both Mars and Jupiter! I had bitten more than I can chew :surprised:

I will update again - I promise!

Snakechammah

Everyone, I have royally f*cked up and that's the end of this story.

I had a date with Mars on 11 Nov. And things were looking so good and he's expressed his interest to me FINALLY.

All was well... and then Jupiter asked me for a 3rd date (tonight 14 Nov). To be honest, Jupiter is a good man and I'm really comfortable with him. I wanted to meet him at least one last time before I make a proper decision to choose between them.

Guess what. The Universe HATES me. In this entire country and of all places... we bumped into Mr Mars.

Yes, the look on Mars' face when he saw me with Jupiter. And Jupiter, bless him, was so busy on his phone (cos his hometown Paris had been attacked)... I introduced them together (I had to, it was awkward if I didn't!)...Mar's face just fell.

I knew he was boiling inside. I swear to God I wanted to die right then.

I didn't know what to say, I played it cool and asked him about stuff we had talked about during our date (I owed him some astro reports) and he simpled said "Never mind. Forget it."

I knew then it was OVER between us. He'll never open up to me again. And I truly deserved it.

After all my torturous wait and obsession over this guy, it was me who finally shot myself in the head. I am so broken, I cannot write anymore.

Thank you to everyone who has read this. I am sorry I ******* up.

Snakechammah

Ok, so now that Venus and Mars have turned into mutual reception, I thought I should update everyone since the last disaster.

Turns out both guys are still so keen. But now that they know of each other's existence, I feel less guilty!! I am not sleeping with either of them - just to make that clear HAHA.

I am now dating both of them concurrently... (until one of them asks for exclusitivity)
Mars - 3rd date, Jupiter - 4th date, and both of them will be off to various countries for the bulk of December. So I guess the mutual reception will be useless since Mars will be halfway round the globe instead of building rapport with Venus. Sigh.

The irony is the day when Venus goes into Scorpio, Mars actually invited me to his house and cooked for me, he was being a really good host!! To make long story short, he confessed his feelings for me so I now know that he likes me too.

But anyway, this update is to address the ONE haunting question I had when I first posted this thread - why didn't Mars call me?

Saturn was in his 7th House and had just changed signs. I suspected it was another girl in his life, and now that I have dragged the truth out of him, I now have the absolute answer:

Mars did not call me all those miserable times because... he had a girlfriend!!! Ms Saturn, who just changed sign, meant that they had just broken up, and on the 9 Oct when he gave me that missed call, he was no longer together with her.

So yeah. In case any horarist had already figured that out, this is what actually happened.

I can die in peace now! :sideways:

Arena

Sorry about your troubles, but for an outsider looking at the chart again this seems a bit funny :) The chart shows Jupiter inside the 5th already, but not in good shape. Mars about to enter the 5th and Venus as well. Mars will bump into Jupiter inside the 5th. Saturn just left the 7th.... and the story you tell us fits all that! :D

happy saggitarius

I can die in peace now!
No, please don't do that now, you have your guy(!), but correct me if I' m wrong here, in case Mr Jupiter proposes a more steady relationship, you're saying you are willing to desert Mars? Are you sure? It looked as if you were pining for him....

Snakechammah

Thanks Arena - the whole incident is like a circus haha! And I'm the clown!

Happy Saggi - well, the thing is... Jupiter is a great catch and he treats me so well. Respectful, caring and much more reliable than Mars. I feel secure with him, so yes, if he wants a long-term serious relationship with me then I am willing to forgo Mars.

Though I have been pining for Mars like crazy, I feel like I have suffered so much in his hands. He makes me feel very insecure and vulnerable. I'm not sure I can handle anymore crazies so I'm willing to finally close the lid on him if he isn't serious with me.

At this point, my feelings are useless. I can't really decide - for all I know, both of them probably wouldn't consider me long-term, so I'm just going with the flow.

Of course, I will update everyone whatever happens!

tikana

guys

mars is about to change sign into Venus'fall sign

nothing will happen
and the querent will either start not liking him or he will **** her off

there is nothing going on!

Snakechammah

Tikky - We've gone past that stage now. He is now in Libra, my sign and I am in his... This chart was quite a while back... so it has been more than 6-8 weeks like Arena predicted. Both Heidy and her were so right.

Yes he did pissed me off, and he is still doing that now.

But something DID happen, maybe not a relationship, but we've had 3 dates so far and he has confessed his feelings for me, since the chart was casted.

The story continues...

Anyway, thanks so much for your time and analysis!

Snakechammah

Hi everyone,
Just a quick update. I'm currently dating Mars :love:

Jupiter is already out of the picture.

Mars and I are still in the early phase, not boyfriend-girlfriend yet lol, but we're both keen to explore where this takes us.

Arena originally predicted that the story will take awhile to develop... I believe this wholeheartedly!! I bought a vedic report for my lovelife in 2016, and it talks about developing a love relationship slowly in 2016 and this sets the pace for a commitment/marriage to happen in the future (possibly end 2016 or in early 2017). The description about that relationship matches exactly what I'm going through with Mars. So this thing with Mars has the potential to become something more! :love:

Previous vedic report also mentioned I'll meet my future husband at work. And that he was born 'North' from where I'm from. All Mars!

I will surely update everyone. Please wish us luck!

A HUGE thank you to Arena and everyone who have contributed and viewed this thread. Thank you especially to Heidy for being one of my closest confidante. Hugs!

Snakechammah

I just wanted to update everyone that soon after my last post above, things went kapoot with Mr Mars.

We've not been in touch for 2 months now (even though I do see him at work).

So I guess the final answer to the question is.... "You will date for a bit and then that's it"

But... it's ok, there's always another man and another horary to look forward to... :joyful:

Thanks so much everyone for your time and support. I am extremely grateful.