If we were to be together, would it be a good, positive, healthy relationship?

lilithofeden

So I've been talking to this guy over Skype for about two months. We have a clear psychic connection. He's in a different time zone and country as I am, so he's usually sleeping when I'm up already. There have been many instances where i wish him to be awake, and i have came to him in his sleep and told him to wake up, or he just is startled out if his sleep with thoughts of me. He says my mind is like a thunder bolt jolting him out of bed. And i knew when he would be messaging me, or when he was waking up. It was a feeling or thought, which would be affirmed in his message to me a few minutes later. We had instances where we were just speaking with our eyes, and I felt everything, as I'm sure he could too. Those are only a few things.

So. The Moon is VOC, which may be due to the fact of the distance between us. But it's in Pisces, and I believe it was Lilly who said the Moon is still able to function if VOC in Pisces, along with Cancer, Taurus, and Sag.

I am Mars, and it's in is triplicity in Cancer, making an applying close sextile to Venus, which is the quesited's significator. Venus is also trine Saturn, which fits because he is quite older than me.

My significator is conjunct Jupiter and the part of fortune!! And the north node is conjunct the ascendant! , but that means the south node is in the seventh house.

We think we have a healing relationship, but there are also romantic aspects in our chart, and aspects that indicate we were past life lovers. We have a good synastry chart, and a good composite chart with a packed first house! He's made a big impact in my life already, and we see so many things matching up on what we want and need.. It's hard not to want to jump on a plane and see him, or not to convince him to move to my country to pursue anything with me... So.. I wanted to see what's going on!

Attachments

• HIM.jpg
    HIM.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Cancer7

Account Closed
I was under the impression that moon VOC indicates nothing will occur. Is this only an online relationship? Have you met in person? I'm assuming no, since you stated you live in difference time zones.

lilithofeden

I was under the impression that moon VOC indicates nothing will occur. Is this only an online relationship? Have you met in person? I'm assuming no, since you stated you live in difference time zones.

No, we haven't. We only talk via Skype as I mentioned in the O.P. That is why I worded it "If we were to be together", and it makes sense as to why the moon would be VOC. BUT, Lilly states:

William Lilly, a most reputed medieval astrologer, said that when the Moon is void of course in Taurus, Sagittarius, Pisces, and Cancer, it "performs somehow", that is when the Moon currently occupies a sign where a benefic planet (Venus or Jupiter) is exalted or ruler, it can lead to a favorable outcome in selected cases.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-articles/void-of-course-moon.php

Last edited:

rafaella

So your main question is whether there will be a real relationship between you?

Both your rulers are debilitated - both in fall. Venus is still separating from Saturn but not yet. So Saturn presents as something that gets in the way, as well as Jupiter, although Jupiter is not really that big of a hinder. I think both planets being in fall represents your situation, you are too far away from each other to be able to improve your relationship, to develop it to the next stage and this puts you both in a weak position.

Yes Pisces Moon is not as impeded by being Void, its within orb of aspect to Sun, but the fact that it has to change signs shows change of circumstances -one of you has to make the move, change locations. So possibility for something is there, even though weak at this point. Moon is peregrine, so the decision to do something about your situation is not easy, not very decisive.