venus aspects and relationships

ovagasyu

hello friends!

My 7th house is Taurus.
Venus is in Leo in 10th house.And i have venus-saturn 180 and venus-pluto 90 aspects.I think these aspects complicate my relationships.I never find someone who i really want and love.I am unhappy :(

What do you think about this situation?Can i meet my real love in future?

Sorry for my bad english.

demetraceres

Hi there,

experts here could probably tell you a lot. I can just say my Venus also rules my 7th house and conjuncts Saturn (I'm in a longtime relationship, but I had my issues). As far as I know Venus aspecting Saturn indicates low self esteem, difficulties in recognizing our own value. The other aspect is directly connected with eroticsm. Both aspects probably just mean that you need some time and work on this issues.

:unsure:I hope others don't mind my bad english, too.

ovagasyu

Hi there,

experts here could probably tell you a lot. I can just say my Venus also rules my 7th house and conjuncts Saturn (I'm in a longtime relationship, but I had my issues). As far as I know Venus aspecting Saturn indicates low self esteem, difficulties in recognizing our own value. The other aspect is directly connected with eroticsm. Both aspects probably just mean that you need some time and work on this issues.

:unsure:I hope others don't mind my bad english, too.

thanks for your answer.

actually,i have no problems about self esteem or my value.i just can not fall in love.i want to love and be loved so much.so i look for very very special person and haven't found yet.anymore i think i will never find him :(

demetraceres

Ok, at least it's a good thing you don't have problems with self-worth. It's funny I have problems with falling in love too easy.
What I read about Venus - Pluto aspect is that it may take years to activate it's erotic side. Maybe you should also look for the Venus dispozitor (the Sun) and its aspects and the Moon sign (some earth Moon signs don't fall in love so easily), but I'm really not sure. Neptune could also have something to do with falling in love :unsure: and maybe the position of the fifth house. I hope somebody will help here :unsure:.

But even so - falling in love and finding the special, the right one or really love, is not necessary the same thing.

Last edited:

lazarusx

I have Venus in Leo square Pluto in Scorpio.

In my own experience, relationships are always intense and all-consuming for me. If i like someone it can turn into a near obsession and there's often jealousy and suspicion involved.

I also have Mars conjunct Venus squaring Pluto, so i have this insane mixture of passion, love and intensity all wound up together. Everything to do with love and sex is extremely intense for me; relationships become serious because so much of myself is involved..

My relationships are usually short but extremely intense and passionate. I can't hold down long term ones.. :pinched:

The Ram

I have Venus in Pisces in the 7th house. Venus Trines Saturn, exactly sextiles Jupiter(a great aspect), but venus squares the conjunction of my south node/uranus/moon.

Either the square is really hurting me (at this point, potentially it can be a really magnetic aspect) or all things considered I should have a better lovelife than I do.

Taurus is in my 10th and that contains my Chiron (which is is conjunct my north node, but the nodes in Gemini). So I imagine my key to unlocking Venus is to have a stronger sense of self worth. Being further along career wise wouldn't hurt either, I imagine.