will we fall in love?

Nena

Hello everyone . I am new here so I want to say helloo to everyone here. I don't know much astrology but I want to learn. I need help with this fresh beginning, I have started communicating with one gay who I know long time ago, and now we arrange to meet next weekend to see each other. I really like him. Is there a signs for something lovable:love:.
please write.
Nena

Attachments

• Nena.jpg
    Nena.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 47

gen6k

hey

you should meet him

the partnership will form,
but things might not go as expected.

his ruler of 7th is Saturn

this is in 5th

the 5th cusp is in Libra
which is ruled by venus

good indications of some type of romance

the love will be squared uranian.
it will not be consistent
and filled with some career turning point

with his ruler square mars in the 8th
he would ask for sex too early.

you being ruled by moon
will overexpand spiritually

as well as be in tune
with the mode of romance

this 7th stellium
and 5th house is a good indicator
of some type of romance
but it will be stable
as well as not stable in some sense
it will have a darker and responsible tone
as well as other types.

you need to tune in to your stronger energies
because your energies are diffusive and imaginative
as well as purification type energies.

while his energies are romantic and responsible
with the planets in the 7th.

Vista

Hello everyone . I am new here so I want to say helloo to everyone here. I don't know much astrology but I want to learn. I need help with this fresh beginning, I have started communicating with one gay who I know long time ago, and now we arrange to meet next weekend to see each other. I really like him. Is there a signs for something lovable:love:.
please write.
Nena

You do have a trine between your significators, however Moon(you) is flowing away from him, Saturn. He has a packed 7th house including Venus, in my experience in romantic questions, when Venus isn't the Querent it's usually another woman. Just go in with your eyes wide open.

Nena

Thank you so much on your answer, I have a little fear in side me and a very romantic feeling. I will see him in Saturday and I will write how the tings will develop. And I will be careful in any case, so I would not be hurt after.
Thank you gays on the posts.
Hugs

angelwater

Fisrt thing that I see is you moon are conjuct neptune in dreamy sign of pisces. Are you looking at this unrealisticaly. is your imagination running away with you? becareful not to decieve yourself about this.

Also he is in your fall in scorpio, he is probably interested in you casually but i dont think its good for you as if you do have a romance you will have high expectations that will not be fullfilled.

Nena

Honestly, I do feel little imaginatively, I should be careful, He is also somehow kind romantic in his messages, but any way I have to be careful. I easily get hurt by being like that. I will sure write what happens and see.
Thank you :)

Nena

It seem like most of you were right, after we saw each other , I have to say I fall in love and carried away with emotions, while he was interested in me sexually. Now he is away. And he is writing from time to time, but nothing that will develop this in relationship. He is acting like he wants to keep me, and still be free ... Any way. I just have to give up on this..

gen6k

yeah but you probably wouldnt of listened if we told you not to. i think it is good for development of what you want and quicker development of finding who you want as well as experience with different situations with people. its all very nonlinear.

the saturn-mars can be rather malefic in traditional terms since its also occidental. it is also i think in expression evasive of social norms and maybe telling the truth behind good/bad. it can also be profound how twisty it can be.

you should ask in about a month after jupiter goes forward since its connected to the Moon 1st. with this you would either find something better or get some developments.

although it is connected to both people in the chart it has a perfect inconjunct to venus signifying a blocking of expansion of relationship, but eventually this Jupiter will eventually opposition Venus in the chart instead.

Last edited: