Moon-Jupiter aspects and softness

MantisReligiosa

I've noticed that people with Moon-Jupiter aspects are all "softies". They like it light and fluffy, and optimistic, and hate all things dark and heavy(unless the Moon receives some heavy Saturn/Mars/Pluto aspects, as well)

I have a tight conjunction, my sister has the square. I've also noticed it turns up in the charts of lots of famous people or humanitarians, like Angelina Jolie, Marilyn Monroe.
I think we have too much faith in people and get hurt verey easily, then suffer like litle children when they find out pigs can't fly.
Does anyone know what I mean? Jupiter is about idealism, and Moon is emotional needs. So we have emotional need for idealism, we need to believe in SOMETHING, a higher purpose, a cause, the goodness of mankind.

I friggin hate it. lol. Tired of being outraced by selfish Moon-Pluto or Moon-
Saturn bitches who don't believe in anything.

MantisReligiosa

What sign? and what house?

Don't think the sign matters much at all. The basic interpretation for Moon-Jupiter is the same for all.
My sister has Moon in Cappie and Jupiter in Aries, and she's still a major softie(she has the square)

My Moon is in 29 degrees Taurus and Jupiter is in 0 Gemini, so a very tight conjunction. In fact I'm not sure if my Moon is 0 Gemini or 29 Taurus, because a 4 minute difference to the birth time can change it.
According to my "official" time of birth, it's actually 0 Gemini, but I guessed they wrote the time of birth 4 minutes late, because I feel more like a Taurus.
Either way, it's hard to tell, because aspects to my Moon are intense and probably overpower the sign's influence a lot. I have a very tight Moon-Mars-Jupiter conjunction, making a tight square to Mercury-North Node conjunction.

bittermoon

the man i'm interested in has an exact jupiter-moon conjunction in aqua in 4th. i think the general descriptions fit him well. very kind, very gentle and despite the aqua factor, very warm. (he also has venus conjunct his moon/jupiter so that may have something to do with it.)

i wonder, though, if his jupiter had been in scorpio (like mine) and his moon conjunct it, if it would have the same effect.

kimbermoon

I have Jupiter exalted in Cancer, conjunct the Sun, and trine Moon in Pisces...indeed i have always been sensitive and caring; sometimes naive and vulnerable, however this does not make me weak or wimpy...My Scorpio Ascendant and Mars in Capricorn keep me stabilized...adversity has made me emotionally stronger and enduring. Still I remain an advocate for the underdog in most situations.

theV

I have Jupiter exalted in Cancer, conjunct the Sun, and trine Moon in Pisces...indeed i have always been sensitive and caring; sometimes naive and vulnerable, however this does not make me weak or wimpy...My Scorpio Ascendant and Mars in Capricorn keep me stabilized...adversity has made me emotionally stronger and enduring. Still I remain an advocate for the underdog in most situations.

I wish I had strong aspects in my chart make me stronger too bad I don't

Lin

I think the sign would matter but mostly what would modify this would be aspects to other planets from this conjunction and aspects from heavier planets to this conjunction.
LIN

Caro

MantinR
maybe post your chart to look at what is going on.
perhaps you have to build up a defence so as to not be so open to the harsh realities of some peoples lives.

So there are some nasty people out there - bitter/hardnosed out for themselves. however you dont have to take this on board. Imagine what it would be like to be in there lives? some of them may be energy vampires.

Im a moon in pisces (ruled by jupiter and neptune) so I have a sensitive side. while I listen to people's sob stories - I draw a line by getting taken in by them these days! learnt some hard lessons.

infinitenowhere

My moon is conjuct my sun and it trines jupiter in scorpio and saturn in piscies. i ranged from emotionally sensitive and caring to manipulative and somewhat glass half empty which is probably cuz dominant pluto in scorpio but I think it was the public education system myself haha. I speak up for those who care not to speak but i also have this weird clash with authority figures even if i dont speak. I could be a pushover or too nice but i learned how to be streetwise from a young age. Like when to speak when not to what to say what not to. Watery charts make it so easy to read people simply by looking in their eyes is enough information or too much some times. The trick to dealing with energy vampires is visualization or you could send them love or both. Visualize an ocean of white light inside and around engulfing expanding your personal space, city, world, galaxy, and universe. Its a real funzapping game once you get the hang of it. Sending them love just calms them down and makes it so they not compatible with your frequency thus no energy for them to siphon unless you let them drag you down to their low vibrational level. They definitely lurk these forums. See it from a energy vampires point of view and you see why this forum is perrfect place for unsuspecting victims. Happy zapping lovelies!

cassi

i have jupiter 0* sun (leo) in 6H 60* moon in libra in 7H.
i'm very very optimistic, also sometimes i believe too much other people what can be very dangerous. even if someone hurt me, i will never forget but i will always forgive. no matter what. and really - no matter what. i am aware of this and sometimes i don't wanna be like that, i don't wanna forgive. but i simply can't be angry on someone too long. i will always find something good in that someone.
maybe my asc in pisces have something with it.

persephone5

You do have to take the actual aspect into consideration. A conjunction between the Moon and Jupiter and a square are completely different energies. One is a blending, the other is a grating. A conjunction usually, though not always, means of the same sign,whereas squares usually mean signs that have many difficulties getting along. Squares produce feelings that are at odds and conjunctions mainly strengthen and amplify.

So, a conjunction between an inner planet and an outer would have the outer planets energy fusing with the inner planet and imposing its character onto the inner planet. A square would have the two planets, inner and outer, at odds with each other. They are not fused. They don't understand each other and can't relate very well. It tends to produce an internal struggle between the desires/habits of the two planets. They each want different things.

Trines and sextiles are sort of the midway almost between those two in a sense I guess. They aren't as fused as a conjunction, they keep their own identity much more, but they get along very nicely and help each other out, unlike the constant friction of squares.

Oppositions are opposites and I've always had a harder time figuring them out and differentiating them from squares, partly because I only have one opposition in my chart and I don't feel or understand it. To me, they are similar to squares but have more problems with balance as the two planets are at opposing places/have opposing energies. They might swing from one extreme to the other.

I'm not disagreeing with your statement, but my opinion is that the conjunction/trine and sextile aspects between the moon and jupiter are probably the aspects that truly display those traits. Squares and oppositions won't be nearly as soft or have quite the same problems. They probably have different problems though, or with the opposition, might swing from being too soft/generous (hallmark of jupiter) to too hard/inflexible, perhaps?

sequestra

I have moon in gemini opp jupiter in sag (does this mean my jupi is getting some debility by way of reception?)

Jupiter is strongest in my chart, conjunct my sag ascendant/uranus and neptune in 1st.

In terms of perceiving the "bright side", I tend to oscillate, which seems fitting for the opposition. I have a lot of other chart influences that may temper it somewhat, but I do tend to prefer being around positive types who have some kind of belief in something.

I don't mind plumbing the depths however, if that special someone takes me there... And aside from that, life sometimes forces me there, but my sag stellium generally ensures that my pisces side doesn't simply give up or give in.

Fragoso

Moon-jupiter semi-square and jupiter in 4th (house naturally ruled by moon). Unfortunately, I am the spoiled kid of the family :annoyed: My family over-protects me to much to the point of getting annoying. I am treated like a children of 2 years old :alien::alien::alien: yet in a some kind of rigid way (also have moon/saturn square)