Interpretation help please.. (pretty please!)

obscuredemerald

I was in this not-relationshp, where while he and I had feelings for each other, he was not in a place to be in a relationship. Still we got along really really well. We laughed at so much, so easily and we enjoyed each other's company to the point of not wanting to leave each other even after spending MANY hours together. Recently, a situation occurred, and blew up where friends of mine were involved. He and I have not spoken since that occurred. He is a very sensitive Pisces, with a Pisces Moon. I'm a Gemini Sun with a Cancer Rising and Cancer Moon. While I no longer wonder about a romantic relationship with him, I do miss his friendship before things became even more complicated, and I do love this person for who he is and especially our friendship. I created a Horary chart in hopes of finding out if he and I would ever pick up again in terms of friendship. here is the link:

http://www.astrowin.org/online_calcs_db/scripts/downloads/f96dd5b870dc30af5c5c50ab5539745e.png

Any help in the read would be super appreciated. A friend of mine has tried to assist in reading it but some values are unclear to her. I hope someone can help :)

Attachments

• question 1.jpg
    question 1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 27

obscuredemerald

Since this post, the person I was asking about and I have spoken and we both agreed we'd stay friends, but I would like to consult the chart to see if that is true.

When a friend read the chart, she thought the answer might be no.

She found that he was represented by Saturn, which was being affected both by the Moon and Mars, therefore she wondered that it meant that the friendship had burned up, or was burning up. She felt that Neptune stood alone but that my sign was applying towards his, while Mars was moving away from Saturn, showing that maybe the anger was receding?

I"m not sure what to draw form the chart...she wasn't too sure either but had concluded that signs point to no, but other factors made it unclear. Please help, someone

The_Saturnian

Hi obscuredemerald.

An interesting situation you have here. In your 11th house of friends sits Pluto (end of things/transformation) squaring Uranus in the 1st in Aries (sudden change/shock). This hard aspect could well mean the end of a friendship.

On the other hand, Sun in Leo in the 6th trining Pluto may well result in the beginning of something new or may undergo a transformation as a result of these events. Possibly something excitingly new :)

Hope things work out well for you in the end.

Vista

I was in this not-relationshp, where while he and I had feelings for each other, he was not in a place to be in a relationship. Still we got along really really well. We laughed at so much, so easily and we enjoyed each other's company to the point of not wanting to leave each other even after spending MANY hours together. Recently, a situation occurred, and blew up where friends of mine were involved. He and I have not spoken since that occurred. He is a very sensitive Pisces, with a Pisces Moon. I'm a Gemini Sun with a Cancer Rising and Cancer Moon. While I no longer wonder about a romantic relationship with him, I do miss his friendship before things became even more complicated, and I do love this person for who he is and especially our friendship. I created a Horary chart in hopes of finding out if he and I would ever pick up again in terms of friendship. here is the link:

http://www.astrowin.org/online_calcs_db/scripts/downloads/f96dd5b870dc30af5c5c50ab5539745e.png

Any help in the read would be super appreciated. A friend of mine has tried to assist in reading it but some values are unclear to her. I hope someone can help :)

Well, depends what you use for rulership. You are Saturn 1st house because you are asking the question(in horary, we don't use the outer planets so Saturn is the ancient ruler of Aquarius). Now, if he is truly just a friend, we would use the 11th and he is also Saturn. Moon rules action and it applies to a conjunction of Saturn. The interesting part is that Moon and Saturn are Via Combusta, there must have been a tremendous amount of hurt feelings. I do wonder if things will be the same between you both even though you made up?

obscuredemerald

Hi obscuredemerald.

An interesting situation you have here. In your 11th house of friends sits Pluto (end of things/transformation) squaring Uranus in the 1st in Aries (sudden change/shock). This hard aspect could well mean the end of a friendship.

On the other hand, Sun in Leo in the 6th trining Pluto may well result in the beginning of something new or may undergo a transformation as a result of these events. Possibly something excitingly new :)

Hope things work out well for you in the end.

Saturnian, I hope that there will be a change for the better...I have a concrete connection with him that I feel is unshakeable. Vista..he was something more than a friend, but he is too in a state to be more than a friend. So, we are only to be friends...but yes, there is a tremendous amount of hurt feelings from the situation for us both. For me, I want things to heal but still remain and for him, he needs time to heal, but the impatient me is willing to look past the wrongs, although I know I need to heal also and that is there is a dilemma. We both need to learn and grow from the situation. All I know is, I want to be there for him, and to know he'll be fine and I feel as if I'll have this same feeling for many years because we connected so well. But he's very sensitive and buries his past sooner than he will confront and sort it. Which is why I'm good for him because he is able to speak to me freely and easily, and he can touch upon these things that he's buried and it might help him just a little. It's a strange situation....

which is why, Saturnian, I'm hoping its a good transformation for him and I both. But there's no telling form the chart whether it's a change for the both of us, or individually, right? :( I do hope things turn out ok and in a good way.

The_Saturnian

Your most welcome obscuredemerald :) Yes I would say that it would be difficult to tell how things will turn out. I hope for both your sakes that they end up exactly the way you want them to. Ideally I'd be great if you both got together as couple (that's me being a bit of a cupid :D )

In conclusion, whatever will happen will happen for the best because destiny has plans for you both.

Best of luck to both of you :)

obscuredemerald

Your most welcome obscuredemerald :) Yes I would say that it would be difficult to tell how things will turn out. I hope for both your sakes that they end up exactly the way you want them to. Ideally I'd be great if you both got together as couple (that's me being a bit of a cupid :D )

In conclusion, whatever will happen will happen for the best because destiny has plans for you both.

Best of luck to both of you :)

Saturnian, with all the squares in my chart, would that even be possible?? Most things I've read or from what i've been told, is that it's a no. My snyastry chart on astrowin.org gathered a -55 harmony result haha.... even still, i can't overlook the apparent connectedness between he and i. He's even perplexed by it.

The_Saturnian

I do feel for you obscuredemerald and I really wish the result would have been more on the positive end of the spectrum. Such connections are probably past life related. A lost love/attraction which needed to be completed in this life time. When it comes to parting ways it may well have meant that whatever it was has now been completed. In time karma will tell you/teach you why this relationship was not meant to be.

I wish you the very best :)