What planet do you have the most heavily aspected in your natal chart?

NeoWarrior83

What planet do you have the most heavily aspected in your natal chart? In my case is Neptune with it squared in Mercury, opposite Moon, trine Venus, sextile Saturn and sextile Pluto. I'm a more Neptunian kind of Libra.:biggrin:

Naomi_Sadge

Mars in Pisces in 1st house. It aspects ALL my personal planets and ALL my angles ALL badly (squares and oppositions) except for a sextile to Venus in Capricorn in 11th and a conjunction to ASC.

You can say Mars is very integrated in my chart :biggrin: It is also a great driver for me - I thrive on crisis and issues and Mars just naturally makes me a relentless problem solver.

Mars is not only in its natural house (1st) but also in the decanate of Scorpio and in its own triplicity, terms and face so a very strong Mars indeed...

Last edited:

persephone5

hmm...my sun, moon and mercury have the same number of aspects. 5 each to planets. 6 each if you count chiron. 7 if you count ascendant. only counting major aspects. That seems pretty generic to me unfortunately, as those planets are likely to have lots of aspects given how close sun/merc/venus are to eachother. venus has 6 major aspects counting chiron and ascendant.

mars makes no aspects :-(

Do you feel the heavily aspected planets more strongly than the others? Does it feel weighed down or in any way distressed or not able to be itself due to all the relationships?

I personally feel my mars is very weak and not able to express itself much due to not having anything, but I've heard it has the potential to be the opposite. When a planet has no aspects it can possibly truly be itself. Thoughts?

Naomi_Sadge

I personally feel my mars is very weak and not able to express itself much due to not having anything, but I've heard it has the potential to be the opposite. When a planet has no aspects it can possibly truly be itself. Thoughts?

Books say that unaspected planets are not integrated within the chart and stand apart. As a result, these planets usually express themselves in the purest, most extreme ways by being overly responsive. I tend to agree with this based on my observations even though I have also noticed, less often though, that the contrary can also be relevant.

Personally, I very much feel the influence of my heavily aspected Mars more than anything else but I also experience, on occasion, a kind of 'action paralysis' where all of a sudden, my Mars energy seems to dissolve when I expect it the least. But then again, my Mars is in Pisces so this could explain...

dr. farr

Don't forget to look at the Parallels of declination: these are like strong conjunctions and can make a significant difference regarding the aspects in longitude (that is, the "normal" or usually looked at aspects)

poyi

Premium Member
Sagittarius Jupiter conjuncts IC, SN & Uranus at angular house 4th, he also opposite my MC, NN and Vertex, because of being in angular house with conjunction, he also square my AC & DC.

Jupiter is happily being in his own sign Sagittarius in high power by essential and accidental; he rules over Uranus and Neptune. He took away the rulership of Neptune and rules my 7th house Pisces. Because he rules Neptune, Neptune was being ordered by this Jupiter "the Tricky Backstabber" to square my Virgo Mars (Almuten Figuris) & Libra Venus. My poor Virgo Mars as a Almuten Figuris secretly being influenced by this Jupiter from behind and so as the rest of the Scorpio Stellium.

Of course! I didn't work all this out by myself. It was my astrology teacher. Guess what...... his natal Jupiter conjuncts my NN, MC, Vertex soooo.... opposite my natal Jupiter/IC/SN....there are more of these crazy aspects

People! Don't Laugh...this is not funny :sad: (sometime this is called fate...)

From a poor astrology student

Last edited:

tokyo.lights

What size orb are we using? :biggrin:

For less than 10° Neptune leads with 5...Venus, Mars, Saturn, Pluto & Moon(9°)
With Venus and Mars, it's a square but Neptune is in the same element, which I feel softens them.

Then there's this giant lovefest going on between these guys...
Venus 4...Mars, Jupiter, Uranus & Neptune
Mars 4...Venus, Jupiter, Uranus & Neptune
Jupiter 4...Sun, Venus, Mars & Uranus
Uranus 4...Sun, Venus, Mars & Jupiter
Sun 4...Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus & Pluto(9°)

poyi

Premium Member
mars makes no aspects :-(

Do you feel the heavily aspected planets more strongly than the others? Does it feel weighed down or in any way distressed or not able to be itself due to all the relationships?

Actually, I found it really difficult to interpret or understand unaspected planet....I don't fully agree with the purest form energy whatever that planet represents. I am more wondering if such energy may get exploded when transit "Triggers" the release of energy? Perhaps, by nature unaspected planet is unstable???

Can someone gives me some examples here? To see rather unaspected planets is Strongest or Weakest? Internet information about unaspected planets... most of them are not very reliable.....

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
Funny, It's moon and mars in my case :alien:

The sun is my most aspected planet ~
trine moon
opp. asc
square neptune
quinx pluto

Sun is in natal 7th house. Sun rules 1st & 2nd.
Other people have a lot of influence in my well being.

Last edited:

fullmoonlibra

What planet do you have the most heavily aspected in your natal chart? In my case is Neptune with it squared in Mercury, opposite Moon, trine Venus, sextile Saturn and sextile Pluto. I'm a more Neptunian kind of Libra.:biggrin:

Nice topic!
Makes me think about it.
I have:
6 aspects to the Sun (5 harmonious, 1 disharmonious aspect)
6 aspects to the Moon
6 aspects to Jupiter

But I think the most important is the Neptune/Mars conjunction in my chart. Because they are the focus of a T square and the focus of a small talent triangle.
They both have 7 aspects, if I include AC and MC.

BUT:
it is possible that I'm more a Sun - person then a Neptune/Mars - person, because my AC is Leo, and Neptune/Mars is in fifth house (the house of Leo).

Last edited:

persephone5

Books say that unaspected planets are not integrated within the chart and stand apart. As a result, these planets usually express themselves in the purest, most extreme ways by being overly responsive. I tend to agree with this based on my observations even though I have also noticed, less often though, that the contrary can also be relevant.

Personally, I very much feel the influence of my heavily aspected Mars more than anything else but I also experience, on occasion, a kind of 'action paralysis' where all of a sudden, my Mars energy seems to dissolve when I expect it the least. But then again, my Mars is in Pisces so this could explain...

Right. I've heard both theories, that it can very pure, which makes sense to me, or that it can have a hard time expressing itself. Maybe in my case, there are other reasons why its hard for me to express my mars. I think it makes more sense that an unaspected planet would be a purer version of itself.

Or, maybe I just don't know how a capricorn mars would act? Its not as simple as a fire sign mars, that is easy to figure out. I would assume it would be practical, ha, which I am. As I am typing this, I am thinking it relates to my afflicted capricorn moon being too cautious. It probably makes my mars cautious since mars relates to actions. If you are constantly over-thinking things you probably won't be fast to act!

persephone5

What size orb are we using? :biggrin:

For less than 10° Neptune leads with 5...Venus, Mars, Saturn, Pluto & Moon(9°)
With Venus and Mars, it's a square but Neptune is in the same element, which I feel softens them.

Then there's this giant lovefest going on between these guys...
Venus 4...Mars, Jupiter, Uranus & Neptune
Mars 4...Venus, Jupiter, Uranus & Neptune
Jupiter 4...Sun, Venus, Mars & Uranus
Uranus 4...Sun, Venus, Mars & Jupiter
Sun 4...Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus & Pluto(9°)

Orbs is a good point.
I use 8 degree orbs, but my weakest aspect is sun/jupiter at 6 degrees separation.

Most of my aspects are like that too but you have more interesting ones with mars/uranus/neptune and pluto in the mix. Are those all conjunctions or??

Mine are a mix of sun/merc/venus/jupiter and uranus but jupiter is only conjunct some, not all.

persephone5

Nice topic!
Makes me think about it.
I have:
6 aspects to the Sun (5 harmonious, 1 disharmonious aspect)
6 aspects to the Moon
6 aspects to Jupiter

But I think the most important is the Neptune/Mars conjunction in my chart. Because they are the focus of a T square and the focus of a small talent triangle.
They both have 7 aspects, if I include AC and MC.

BUT:
it is possible that I'm more a Sun - person then a Neptune/Mars - person, because my AC is Leo, and Neptune/Mars is in fifth house (the house of Leo).

How would you describe a neptune/mars person? (I've never thought of that aspect as my mars does nothing in my chart)

What is your one disharmonius aspect to the sun? I have all harmonius but a conjunction to uranus which I've never known how to count it.

Your mars/neptune does sound strong! That is an interesting aspect. How do you feel/define it?

I am probably a sun person too. My asc is leo as well, and my sun and 5 other planets reside there if using placidus.

persephone5

Don't forget to look at the Parallels of declination: these are like strong conjunctions and can make a significant difference regarding the aspects in longitude (that is, the "normal" or usually looked at aspects)

How close does a parallel conjunction need to be to count?

My suns' declination is 19°50'25" S
Mercury and venus are almost exact at 20°30'56" S and 20°31'57" S

uranus is 20°55'39"

oddly, to me at least, my moon and neptune appear to be close longitudinally. 22°20'53" S for moon and 22° 9'20" S for neptune.

None are that far away from eachother except saturn and pluto. Pluto is the only North planet.

My ascendant is 19° 5' 8" N is that close enough to the suns declination to be an contraparallel? (I think that is the word I am looking for?)

I have tried finding info on this but it seems hard to find much of anything good.

Thanks!

labelledujour

My Scorpio Moon is the most aspected. It squares my Venus and Mars in Leo, trines my Mercury in Cancer, conjuncts my Pluto and MC and sextiles my Saturn and Neptune in Capricorn. My Jupiter in Gemini only opposes my Uranus in early Capricorn and trines my NN in Aquarius. It's singleton, since it's my only planet in an Air sign and a Mutable sign. I have noticed it being expressed in the most impressive of ways, since it manifests as an ability to detach and talk objectively, a tendency for wordplays, etc. However, it may appear as if I'm pontificating at times!

persephone5

Actually, I found it really difficult to interpret or understand unaspected planet....I don't fully agree with the purest form energy whatever that planet represents. I am more wondering if such energy may get exploded when transit "Triggers" the release of energy? Perhaps, by nature unaspected planet is unstable???

Can someone gives me some examples here? To see rather unaspected planets is Strongest or Weakest? Internet information about unaspected planets... most of them are not very reliable.....

I can't really help. My mars is unaspected (though it does square my MC and semi-squares my sun and mercury but I never know if those count. A lot of people don't count them and I don't know if I feel that energy) and while I don't' feel my mars that strongly, my mars is a pretty pragmatic down-to-earth mars, sort of unassuming I think. And I think my capricorn moon and its squares over-ride the energy my mars might bring. So, in short, I have no idea whether my mars is weak because it is unaspected, or because of the afflicted moon that shares its sign.