Pregnant after 40

Euthenic1

Hello all,

Please help me. I'm a natal chart newbie trying to understand what my chances are of having a successful pregnancy and/or pregnancies at my age. What do I need to look for? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

virgo18

Hello all,

Please help me. I'm a natal chart newbie trying to understand what my chances are of having a successful pregnancy and/or pregnancies at my age. What do I need to look for? Thanks in advance.

Look at your 5th house... If there is Saturn... you will have a delay to have children.
If the ruler of your 5th is in a cold sign or afflicted by saturn

Claire19

Yes we need a chart always. ANonymise it and we can look at it and the transits and progressions included. Astrodienst do freebies.

Jupiter, Venus, Moon through the 5th house are indications in general.
Uranus for IVF and sometimes miscarriages. Neptune and Saturn usually herald loss or none at all but we need to see your particular chart.
Saturn can mean one child and later in life if it is well aspected.

:smile:

dr. farr

I like the original zodiacal affinity list of fertile/mixed/barren signs in the "Astronomica" (Manilius, 14 AD), as modified by consideration of the modern insights of Charles Carter and H.L. Cornell regarding this mattter; I use the following numerical allocations (+ = favoring fertility/childbirth and -= the opposite influence)

+2: Cancer Scorpio Pisces
+1: Taurus Gemini Sagittarius
-1: Aries Libra Capricorn
-2: Virgo Aquarius Leo

I also use traditional fertility/mixed/barren planetary allocations, again as modified (with the addition of the outers) by Carter and Cornell:

+ = Moon Venus Jupiter (Jupiter might be given a double + estimation) Neptune
- = Sun Mars Saturn Uranus Pluto
0 (mixed influence; alternating influence) = Mercury

dhundhun

There are some concerns related to child:

1. Moon afflicted by Uranus and Chiron
2. 5th Lord Jupiter is combust
3. Afflicted Mars in 5th

You should relocate to improve chances of pregnancy.

anny

Dear friend,

You have potential for one child- which is indicated by the 5th ruler Jupiter making one major applying aspect to Sun.

The issue in your case may be about finding the right man for it. :innocent: Because in your chart there is no potential for marriage. As the Sun doesn`t make any applying aspects to no one. :sideways: