Planets in combust!

Piscean Pixie

hi

She might be a bit erratic mood swings but not always ... This square is probably mild.. emotional restlelessness.. it is a very individualist aspect moon is personal where as uranus is social. It almost like it feels she can detach herself and become someone else .. notice moon is in 5th it is very theatrical placement very attached to her childhood as well. Hobbies and interests will vary greatly according to her moon and wants. So oneminute she might want to be ballerina.. next day she will want to climb into a tank. very cool chart if you ask me.. Moon conj pluto will def flare up moon/uranus and intensify that aspect

T

Again, It wasn't as bad as what I thought!! I think you just get worried looking at your childs chart especially when you don't understand a lot yet, but getting the advice teaches me a lot so Thankyou once again for taking the time to look at it :)

tikana

Hi

Rule of thumb

just because it is a square it is not always bad.

You got 5th / 8th house
if it had been 1/4 // 10/1 // or some other square involving much weaker condition of the planet esp moon, i would have said it is a problem.. here it just doesnt exist. so why raise needless worry.

cheer up
it is not all bad

T