Synastry - Sun/Moon conjunction - very very wide orb

Eduarda

Hello

My Sun is 27º Aquarius and my boyfriend's Moon is 4º Aquarius.
Do you think this has an effect as a (way out of orb) conjunction? Or just an affinity, maybe?

Thanks for feedback! :happy:

Eduarda

astrond24

With the sun and moon being in the same sign, there is some compatibility in terms of being similar in their aquarian attitude, but the effects of a sun/moon conjunction wouldn't be present.

ChildOfVenus

Yes it does still have an effect even though it may not be as strong. I’ve read and have been told that men tend to date and marry their Moon sign. So you having your Sun as his Moon he says you as his ideal mate.

Eduarda

Thank you very much, astrond24 and ChildOfVenus :smile:

We do have an Uranian vibe together, and in the composite and Davison chart Uranus is conjunct the Ascendant.

Although he's a Leo Sun and I'm Aquarius, I think he's more Uranian than me... besides the moon in Aquarius, his sun is conjunct Uranus and he has more uranus connections... A very detached individual.

This feature has been very hard to endure for me, don't know if I can handle it:unsure:

Thanks again

ChildOfVenus

Thank you very much, astrond24 and ChildOfVenus :smile:

We do have an Uranian vibe together, and in the composite and Davison chart Uranus is conjunct the Ascendant.

Although he's a Leo Sun and I'm Aquarius, I think he's more Uranian than me... besides the moon in Aquarius, his sun is conjunct Uranus and he has more uranus connections... A very detached individual.

This feature has been very hard to endure for me, don't know if I can handle it:unsure:

Thanks again
I'm Uranian too and I have Moon in Aquarius. It can be difficult for us in regards to relationships. Not everyone can handle it I tend to do well with others who are Uranian as well.

wan

Wait what? His Uranus is in Leo? How old is he?