Sun conjunct Mars - mutual sex. desire aspect or..?

Croata

Hello everyone!:happy:

I always wondered if mars/sun conjunction in synastry means mutual sexual attraction or one sided?

For example, women's mars is in conjunction with man's sun.
It's understanding that this in some short lines means that this man fits quite well in picture of women's mars and that she is attracted to him, but does this aspect also speaks about his desire for her? For their mutual sex.desire?

On this topic I would like to focus on sexual part of this aspect in love relationships.

Sorry for my bad english
I would like to discuss fluently, but unfortunately I'm not ready yet:crying::crying::crying:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi-Welcome to the Forum.
I have had a relationship with sun/mars conjunct in the synastry-it definitely produces a very strong sexual chemistry but also arguments.Too much passion, maybe,In my case it was his mars conjunct my sun. I think its an aspect to be wary of emotionally, but physically it was quite compelling.
Cheers
Lilly

flea

I agree with Lilly ...highly charged energy that can go either way....Worth looking at the sign, house, and aspects....to see if they work positively in the individual charts

FleaXX

DiDi

I long time ago now i had a sun conj mars I was the virgo mars to his virgo sun....

I couldnt take the wineing... i was supose to be the girl not him! lol
I read where the mars person is supose to look up to the sun person, and in a way i was interested in his ways and thoughts and a im attracted to virgo men but i too wanted to hit him most of the time...
And i dont hit boys:biggrin:

Im a aquariun and i dated a aquarian mars man, i preferd that as my venus is also aquarius but i would say i could see how it would manafest into arguments.

My best was with a guy who our mars and sun was in trine and that was much nicer.

Claire19

Hello everyone!:happy:

I always wondered if mars/sun conjunction in synastry means mutual sexual attraction or one sided?

For example, women's mars is in conjunction with man's sun.
It's understanding that this in some short lines means that this man fits quite well in picture of women's mars and that she is attracted to him, but does this aspect also speaks about his desire for her? For their mutual sex.desire?

On this topic I would like to focus on sexual part of this aspect in love relationships.

Sorry for my bad english
I would like to discuss fluently, but unfortunately I'm not ready yet:crying::crying::crying:
Her Mars conjunct his Sun can mean can indicate anger and heightened feelings of all sorts and they may well enjoy energetic activities.... This aspect alone does not make for an affair or relationship.. We cant take an aspect out of context of the whole chart.

Last edited:

Claire19

I long time ago now i had a sun conj mars I was the virgo mars to his virgo sun....

I couldnt take the wineing... i was supose to be the girl not him! lol
I read where the mars person is supose to look up to the sun person, and in a way i was interested in his ways and thoughts and a im attracted to virgo men but i too wanted to hit him most of the time...
And i dont hit boys:biggrin:

Im a aquariun and i dated a aquarian mars man, i preferd that as my venus is also aquarius but i would say i could see how it would manafest into arguments.

My best was with a guy who our mars and sun was in trine and that was much nicer.
I had a nice Mars trine SUn with a guy and his Mars was in my 5th but I didnt fancy him because other aspects pointed to a platonic almost sibling like relationship with strong Gemini planets. It all depends. He fancied me more than I did him. He had also Venus in Aries trine my Leo Sun and I had my Libra Venus trine his Gemini Sun so I am cooler and more intellectual in my approach as opposed to his fire aspects.

Last edited:

Croata

Thank you girls for answers, but how does his Sun reacts in this conjunction? I still didn't realise is this aspect mutual or one sided when we talk about sex.attraction?

Clarie,
his Venus only inconjuct my Jupiter, but his Moon is in exact trine with my Sun(on his DSC) and square my Moon(in his 8house), also, his Mars is in conjunction with my Venus, and his Pluto in exact square with my Venus.

Also, my Mars(descendant ruler) is in his 5 house and conjunct his Sun (ascendant ruler) which is in my 8house

So, I suppose that this brings some sort of mutual attraction.:whistling::innocent:

Croata

Hi-Welcome to the Forum.
I have had a relationship with sun/mars conjunct in the synastry-it definitely produces a very strong sexual chemistry but also arguments.Too much passion, maybe,In my case it was his mars conjunct my sun. I think its an aspect to be wary of emotionally, but physically it was quite compelling.
Cheers
Lilly

I agree with Lilly ...highly charged energy that can go either way....Worth looking at the sign, house, and aspects....to see if they work positively in the individual charts

FleaXX

Thanx a lot:kissing:
Also, I need to say, that this aspect would easier go for people who are a little bit agressive and need
some kind of aggressivness for attraction. Persons who are stimulated and attracted by some sort of aggressivness,
and tend to compete in relationship.It's definitely not for fragile souls:eek:

p.s.
Of course, natal charts before everything else :eek:

Last edited:

jolou

I have that aspect with someone. My sun and his mars. There are other factors involved, of course and in our case the relationship is platonic. I have known him all my life and there is nobody who is able to make me mad so easily. It is zero to 60 in 30 seconds and that's just the way it is. I get unmad easily enough and everything is fine. I don't know how his mars feels about my sun. I think he likes it. sun/mars is fiery energy and it comes on quickly however it is expressed IMO.

Inside Out Orange

I had my Leo stellium (Sun/Moon/Venus) conjunct a woman's Mars. She was great. Thought she was the sexiest woman alive.

Then I met a woman who had Uranus conjunct those planets and that was a magnetic attraction to say the least. But she was gone after one proper date.

Then I have an ex (and another friend born similar date) with Jupiter conjunct there. Get on really well with them and they expand my life.

Surprisingly even the couple of women I've been out with who had Saturn conjunct it (although their Saturn was just over in Virgo but still only 3-5 degrees away); I got on well with. I guess it was more of a steadying influence than a limiting one.

Last edited:

Serendipity

I have this aspect with my husband. My mars conjunct his sun. Great chemistry. We also enjoy a lot of physical activities together outdoors...hiking, camping, golf etc... probably because my mars and his sun are in sagittarius. =)

Claire19

Thank you girls for answers, but how does his Sun reacts in this conjunction? I still didn't realise is this aspect mutual or one sided when we talk about sex.attraction?

Clarie,
his Venus only inconjuct my Jupiter, but his Moon is in exact trine with my Sun(on his DSC) and square my Moon(in his 8house), also, his Mars is in conjunction with my Venus, and his Pluto in exact square with my Venus.

Also, my Mars(descendant ruler) is in his 5 house and conjunct his Sun (ascendant ruler) which is in my 8house

So, I suppose that this brings some sort of mutual attraction.:whistling::innocent:

Moon in trine to sun is a good basis for any relationship also Mars conjunct Venus is powerful. Pluto square to your Venus brings intense emotions and of jealousy and manipulation and subtle control. Composite chart will give a better idea. Synastry is confusing and contradictory often.

Claire19

I had my Leo stellium (Sun/Moon/Venus) conjunct a woman's Mars. She was great. Thought she was the sexiest woman alive.

Then I met a woman who had Uranus conjunct those planets and that was a magnetic attraction to say the least. But she was gone after one proper date.

Then I have an ex (and another friend born similar date) with Jupiter conjunct there. Get on really well with them and they expand my life.

Surprisingly even the couple of women I've been out with who had Saturn conjunct it (although their Saturn was just over in Virgo but still only 3-5 degrees away); I got on well with. I guess it was more of a steadying influence than a limiting one.
Uranus gives exciting out of the blue attraction that seldom lasts or at least needs a great deal of freedom.
Saturn gives a more realistic and grounded influence that can lead to enduring relationships based on loyalty and a sense of responsibility. Also Saturn tends to be karmic and from the past. Tendency not to be overly romantic unless other aspects decree it.

catastrophe

My boyfriend of 2 1/2 years has his Sun conjunct his Mars in Scorpio (16.23 & 16.47) and I've come to find that this mostly means that all his energy in present time goes towards WHAT he wants to do exactly WHEN he decides he wants to do it. It gives a wonderfully powerful drive for whatever is desired to do, but of course that's up to his sun placement mostly which is just the same, Scorpio.. and a little like :rightful: :devil: :innocent:

kbell

I've never had mars conjunct sun, but I know a guy where we have mutual mars trine sun aspects and there's tons of sexual energy and desire.

Knight

I know two girls having mars conjunct my sun and to be honest i find them quite attractive and very good looking.
What about moon conjunct mars ?
One of my love interests had this aspect and i can say i find her as nnice,sensual,beautiful,i loved her...my moon conj her mars,but in nneighborn signs.

Becca

I had this aspect with my ex bf. My sun conj his Mars. I agree with Lily that there's definitely a lot of attraction, but there were also many arguments which he initiated because of his groundless jealousy.

fullmoonlibra

I have this aspect mutual with someone, my mars is exalted and his mars in domicile.
My mars capricorn conjunct his sun capricorn and his mars aries conjunct my aries north node and taurus sun.
Our venus are trine each others sun too.
His north node falls into my 7th house in pisces, almost conjunct jupiter in pisces.
I just met him and I feel that there is a high likeability between us.
No sexual desire, we both are in partnership.
So maybe the sun/mars can turn into enemiosity but don't know how it would work with the mutual nice venus trine sun.
Maybe a love-hate friendship :)

Last edited:

fullmoonlibra

I have this aspect mutual with someone, my mars is exalted and his mars in domicile.
My mars capricorn conjunct his sun capricorn and his mars aries conjunct my aries north node and taurus sun.
Our venus are trine each others sun too.
I just met him and I really like him as a friend, he is so funny :tongue: