Birth Chart Puzzle: Who is this celebrity?

Normally Astro.com would have many famous people's chart in their databank, but they don't have this native's chart, and because I don't have information on Time of Birth of the native, it is not possible to get a chart from Astro.com

It is possible. You don't necessarily have to use the charts in Astro Database, you can calculate them on your own. Just go here: https://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi?ract=genchart.cgi&lang=e and put in all the birth information you know. If you don't know the person's time of birth, there is an option "unknown" for that.

Why are only Astro.com charts valid?

Nobody said that only astro.com charts are valid. It's just a much, much better alternative for calculating the charts that the one you posted and they don't require you to buy their software for hundreds of dollars and instead let you do everything for free. From my own experience, astro.com calculates probably the clearest and best-looking charts.

And since you don't seem to get it, I'll explain (referring to your first post on this thread). You CAN'T guess the person' profession without a reliable time of birth. You CAN'T guess when the person will get married and what the spouse will be like without a reliable time of birth. You CAN'T determine if the person's career path will be successful or not without a reliable time of birth. You CAN'T find out how and when the native will die without a reliable time of birth. There is no point in trying to do any of this without a reliable time of birth.

Could Time of Birth be calculated / guesstimated by looking at the chart and the location of the planets in the box? Just an idea :)

No, it can't! :annoyed:

Senecar

The site has enormous amount of horsocopes for famous people. Their database might be far more larger than that of Astro.com

Obviously they know the time of birth of this native, and produced the chart.

I can ask the site, Time of Birth of this native via email, but there is no guarantee when they will get back to me with the information.

I am not doubting their charts. They have many more famous people's charts, and I have selected a few of other charts, and they all seem fine.

By the way, the whole point of the OP was trying to see if a birth chart of a native could reveal some main aspect of the life, not trying to find out the native's time of birth.

Senecar

I can see the native's Sun:24° 34' in Pisces.
Pisces in the chart has just crossed MC, and Sun 24 and half degrees in the 9th house, so I am guessing Time of Birth is between 1-2pm. About 1:50pm.

Last edited:

Senecar

Is it not possible to form a rough idea about the native's life about the character, marriage / love life, profession / success, wealth and death just by looking at the chart and the planet positions in angles and aspects?

Why does anyone need a chart produced by only Astro.com to be able to form a rough idea about the native?

JUPITERASC

The site has enormous amount of horsocopes for famous people. Their database might be far more larger than that of Astro.com

Obviously they know the time of birth of this native, and produced the chart.

I can ask the site, Time of Birth of this native via email, but there is no guarantee when they will get back to me with the information.

I am not doubting their charts. They have many more famous people's charts, and I have selected a few of other charts, and they all seem fine.

By the way, the whole point of the OP was trying to see if a birth chart of a native could reveal some main aspect of the life, not trying to find out the native's time of birth.
Post a link to the site you got the chart from :smile:

JUPITERASC

Is it not possible to form a rough idea about the native's life about the character, marriage / love life, profession / success, wealth and death just by looking at the chart and the planet positions in angles and aspects?

Why does anyone need a chart produced by only Astro.com to be able to form a rough idea about the native?
these questions have been answered multiple times - ie.. :smile:
And since you don't seem to get it,

I'll explain (referring to your first post on this thread).

You CAN'T guess the person' profession without a reliable time of birth.

You CAN'T guess when the person will get married
and what the spouse will be like
without a reliable time of birth.

You CAN'T determine if the person's career path will be successful or not

You CAN'T find out how and when the native will die

There is no point in trying to do any of this

Senecar

these questions have been answered multiple times - ie.. :smile:

Hmmm strange, by just looking at the chart as given, the main aspects of the native's life is quite clear, and resonates with the real life of the native really well, hence I found it interesting. :)

Senecar

He started playing guitar from early age (Neptune Asc.= stringed musical instrument), and practiced and played all his life until his death (Sun = life, in 9th House = education, study, philosophy). Guitar was his life.

Love2Know

He started playing guitar from early age (Neptune Asc.= stringed musical instrument), and practiced and played all his life until his death (Sun = life, in 9th House = education, study, philosophy). Guitar was his life.

It’s not jimmy hendrix cuz I looked up his chart the other day and it doesn’t match

Senecar

Marriage and relationship? 7th house? Capricon, the ruler Saturn is in 11th house.

Capricon in 7th house tells me that his romance relationship seems always hierachical relations emphasizing on traditional values.

However, ironically its ruler placed in 11th tells me that he had many relations with friends, and many times they were lover/friends relations.

Therefore, he had never been married.

Blimey, this chart is telling me a lot.

Last edited:

Love2Know

Marriage and relationship? 7th house? Capricon, the ruler Saturn is in 11th house.

Capricon in 7th house tells me that his romance relationship seems always hierachical relations emphasizing on traditional values.

However, ironically its ruler placed in 11th tells me that he had many relations with friends, and many times they were lover/friends relations.

Therefore, he had never been married.

Blimey, this chart is telling me a lot.

Do you know who it is?

Senecar

His financial wealth = 2nd house = Leo = Good sign for finance.
The ruler Sun is in 9th house, which is a good house for finance.
He was very poor when young, but became very rich due to success of his career.

9th House Gemini = He was very watchful of his wealth and didn't trust anyone in money matters.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

His Mercury placed in 10th house near MC and well aspected Sextile
with Uranus (Mass, public, media), he was a very famous
and popular and successful guitarist and singer.
You said you have no time of birth for this person
if that is so
then obviously
Mercury may be anywhere, not necessarily MC or 10th House
:smile: