Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

@UK Regarding Brexit, what do you think about it as a UK citizen? From an outsider's eyes, I find the entire thing a bit messy, and it's like the politics can't decide what to do with themselves. When it first started they were like "we are the mighty UK, we want to be the one and only, no one tells us what to do", and now they are arguing with themselves and questioning what they were thinking in the first place. And looks like the citizens are less enthusiastic about it than before.

Oh it’s completely messy, I don’t think they expected the vote to leave Brexit to win. Theresa May was a terrible negotiator, where someone like Donald Trump would have been good up against Brussels, but she went in too soft at the beginning (my analysis). But the people really want Brexit, even some non-Brexiteers want to see Brexit simply because of the democracy. There’s even been a new party created called ‘the Brexit Party,’ for the sole reason to ensure we actually leave, I think there’s the feeling that politicians who don’t want it are trying to prevent it from happening.

We’ve just had the EU elections and for the first time in years in my area, the Conservative party didn’t win! They are being punished for not listening to democracy and not leaving Brussels.

I voted to leave, I just want independence from everything. I’ve never seen why being run by ourselves would prevent people travelling around Europe or it means we aren’t welcoming to Europeans. It’s scaring some European residents who are living here but I think it’s all fear-mongering. It’s got nothing to do with immigrants or not liking having them stay here, it’s just because Brussels shouldn’t be controlling us.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Yeah, I was going to ask you, which placements of and/or Aspects to, Mercury are most conducive to logical reasoning?

Moon and Mercury in solid signs and predominated* by Saturn and/or Mercury in favourable position, or by Jupiter and Mars together in favourable positions, or by morning retreating planets at the Midheaven, particularly if the Moon is visible and waxing, and within 15° of the northern or southern bending.

Predomination* happens by house, triangle, elevation, term and whole sign conjunction or aspect. - https://i.imgur.com/OJUpA8e.png
For favourable positions see the last two chapters of my introduction along with aspects from benefics and malefics - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126640

Ukpoohbear

The U.S. is very U.S.-centered! There's US, and there's THEM foreigners. :lol:

I joined a group about ‘inner healing’ with a psychic I admire who posted her first video to the group last week and I was very excited to comment on it and invited a bunch of my friends, until a crazy American admin decided that no inner healing posts were allowed because it was ‘memorial weekend,’ and he proceeded to rant about how shops having sales have nothing to do with remembering fallen troops.

I had to tell him that elsewhere in the world, we don’t celebrate memorial weekend at the same time as America. I left, he couldn’t understand it.

Last edited:

david starling

I joined a group about ‘inner healing’ with a psychic I admire who posted her first video to the group last week and I was very excited to comment on it and invited a bunch of my friends, until a crazy American admin decided that no inner healing posts were allowed because it was ‘memorial weekend,’ and he proceeded to rant about how shops having sales have nothing to do with remembering fallen troops.

I had to tell him that elsewhere in the world, we don’t celebrate memorial weekend at the same time as America. I left, he couldn’t understand it.

Considering the reason for the holiday, the sales do seem somewhat disrespectful. But most of the official holidays, including Christmas especially, seem to be almost totally commercialized.

Ukpoohbear

Considering the reason for the holiday, the sales do seem somewhat disrespectful. But most of the official holidays, including Christmas especially, seem to be almost totally commercialized.

I agree it’s a stretch but being told you’re not allowed to post about ‘inner healing’ was just extremely annoying and not what the group was originally about, so I left.