Out of the Blue - double sun moon midpoint meaning?

GemGirl

So I'm wondering if anyone can help me.

I was contacted by a guy I met and knew over 27 years ago. We studied at the same institution together and had minimal contact as I was in a relationship & nothing ever eventuated between us. There was no immediate attraction at least I don't remember on my part but recall us having good times together and laughing a lot so figured we were just mates.

So to cut a long story short he finds me on facebook recently, sends me a request then messages me. I was really blown away when he revealed that all those ago he was secretly in love with me. He now happens to be single out of a failed marriage of a year ago and I'm just recently single 8 months. We also happen to live in the same city which is odd because I'm from interstate originally. What's the odds?

Anyway - after the initial shock I was really flattered and appreciative of his confession. Yet he said he still loves me. I thought it was odd to say as he doesn't really know me anymore. I'm recovering from a really damaging/abusive relationship & told him that I'm not ready for relationships but wondered if I am just holding myself back from something amazing?

So my question is from looking at the chart there is a double sun moon midpoint contact to our Sun's. Does this have any bearing on a relationship potential between us or is it just a guy hanging onto an old dream of me? Is there some real substance here?

He is Partner A a Cancer & I'm Partner B Gemini - Really Appreciate any help?

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart8-700__BANK_WAT.jpg
    horoscope-synastry-chart8-700__BANK_WAT.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 36

GemGirl

If anyone is out there and willing to have a look at our charts I'd very much appreciate it. This one is from another site where the sun-moon midpoints & vertex are showing.

Thankyou for any comments or feedback :biggrin:

Attachments

• WAT-BANkU.jpg
    WAT-BANkU.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 27

rahu

Banned
I looked at the composite.
hmmm Neptune square the node and pholous with sun conjunct to eris.
juno conjunct to Jupiter. mercury/venus conjunction opposed to ixion. mars/Uranus midpoint conjunct to pluto.

I don't have time now but things are not as he says. there is extreme deception here . he is pushing for a quick serious hookup, but he is quite a edgy character. sex seems to be a obsessive need and though there is a good emotional/mental connection, he has a dark side. I suggest you try to contact old friends from school and check out his nature and/or do a search on him. i don't get healthy vibrations at all.
rahu

GemGirl

I looked at the composite.
hmmm Neptune square the node and pholous with sun conjunct to eris.
juno conjunct to Jupiter. mercury/venus conjunction opposed to ixion. mars/Uranus midpoint conjunct to pluto.

I don't have time now but things are not as he says. there is extreme deception here . he is pushing for a quick serious hookup, but he is quite a edgy character. sex seems to be a obsessive need and though there is a good emotional/mental connection, he has a dark side. I suggest you try to contact old friends from school and check out his nature and/or do a search on him. i don't get healthy vibrations at all.
rahu

Thankyou so much Rahu - it seems that you were/are right. He told me that he loved me, thought I was the most beautiful woman and would give me the respect and time I needed but wants to pursue a relationship with me etc. etc. Yet lo and behold last night he made contact and was being very sexually explicit & forceful. It didn't feel nice at all as he wasn't being very slow as he originally had said. And once he got enough information out of me and energy he turned really cold quickly and talked about himself incessantly not listening to anything I said. So - yeah I think I got duped again. I appreciate your response & feedback!!!

I also wondered if you knew why my post was moved?

Last edited:

GemGirl

Hi GemGirl,

your sun and moon are a match. You should date him a few times.

Psychic

:joyful:
thanks for posting graphics

Hey - Thankyou Sagittarius Jupiter for you reply. I'm not sure that a Sun conjunction Moon is everything to lead toward overall good synastry? He got hot & heavy with me during one online communication and has only got in touch with me once since then with a one line question. So I'm feeling that Rahu might be right about the easy hook-up and deceptive part. I mean what guy who confesses his love to you then gets very sexually explicit then doesn't talk to you for weeks only sending a question? No - how are you? Nothing!!! I dunno reeks of red flags to me???