Musical Houses

david starling

Re: Back to astrology, to all

that's exactly the whole point. there's not a single house or aspect or a planet that will tell you anything lol

in this thread you went on looking for a house (??) that would give you magically the result for music, but it's not like that at all...

nora explained that, it's up to anyone and the way they grow up and the social worlds they'll face, but anyone could potentially be a musician, there's no magic formula. it's a mix of aspects, and yeah some planets (it all starts from the planets before than the houses or the signs.. let's not forget) will play a major role. but beyond that, the entire chart will have to create its own "harmony" of the correct elements (which are many) to allow a music project.

nora basically went on giving articulated answers that you unfortunately couldn't grasp...

Well, I'm glad you're here to interpret what she said for me! :biggrin: What you just said actually makes sense! Not "Musical Houses", but "Musical Charts". Good Synastry could be defined as "making beautiful music together"--a fortuitous matchup of Aurals!

Last edited:

cannibalmermaid

2nd house and 3rd House rules the throat and the voice, 5th house rules creativity It is important to have these three houses activated. Taurus is the sign of THE VOICE, placed on asc or mc bestow the person with beautiful voice. Leo is also important as it is the sign of creativity and show business, it gives a beautiful voice too.

This is very interesting to me. I have a 5th house stellium, 2 planets in the 2nd house, none in the 3rd, and Taurus MC. Leo ASC.

Hmmm.. I have had an interesting and unfortunate physical throat accident in my life. I loved to sing (most secretly though) and was told I had a natural sense of music. I was hit in the throat with a fast projectile and it broke my vocal chords for a few months. After a while of being depressed worried I'd never sing or do music again, my voice has come back. Do you think this has anything to do with the things going on in my chart? Maybe the lack of planet in the 3rd house (Libra third house)

Last edited:

Luney

I am a vocalist,songwriter and Musician and Music Teacher
I have H12 Sun, Neptune, Venus. all conjuct my ascendant..(all Scorpio)
1st house Moon conjunct Mercury Rx conjunct ascendant
5H Saturn Rx in Pisces \Jupiter in Leo/9th house / conjunt MC
Mars/Uranus/Pluto in 11th (all conjuct)
Mostly all trines and Opposites
I found a Grand Trine with Pallas, Jupiter, Moon in fire signs.. a new discovery for me...

Last edited: