Your Celebrity Chart

AppLeo

Have you guys ever found a celebrity where they had a chart similar to yours?? I found someone that is so close to mine!! His name is Dustin Hoffman!! I have no idea who he is, but he's an actor. Look at the similarities of our charts!

ZF4jZmb0GJ42oaD5qwZ2IGZjZQNjZQNjZQNj.png

astro_2gw_01_chris.5520.1836.jpg

If anyone can actually find a similar celebrity chart, post it down below and compare your life and chart to their life and chart. I'm gonna research this Dustin Hoffman person and see if I'm similar to him.

Roachie

I haven't really found anyone with a chart that's similar geometrically speaking BUT Harrison Ford, who is fifty years older than me, has my same exact personal planet placements--including the house they're in--save for Mars (mine is in Gemini). Even the AS, DS, MC and DC are the exact same!

Oddity

AppLeo, you should have heard of him, he's been in a million movies. Go find a copy of The Graduate. I think you'd enjoy it.

conspiracy theorist

It's hard to find a celebrity that has 5 planets in Sagittarius. That, or it could be that I don't care much for em.

Though, some people who I've rated tend to be Saggies. Lucky Luciano (5 Sag planets at the MC, Aqua Rising), Bruce Lee (Sun at 5 Sag same as mine with Sag rising) as well as too occultists who I've read and respect Franz Bardon (2 planets in Sag) and William Walker Atkinson (4 planets in Sag)

Ewan McGregor is Scottish like my 'wee' self and we share: AC libra MC cancer, Sun Aries, Venus Pisces. And we have great synastry too ;p