Will I become famous?

Atlanta Boy9

Hello,
I know it might seem like a shallow question to ask, but I'm just curious as I don't think I've properly understood previous information. :sad:

This is my natal chart:

Zodiac in degrees 0.00Placidus Orb:0SunAries29.28AscendantLeo13.13MoonVirgo21.35IIVirgo0.05MercuryTaurus8.41 RIIIVirgo22.27VenusTaurus3.50IVLibra23.29MarsVirgo17.10 RVSagittarius3.58JupiterAquarius18.01VICapricorn13.18SaturnAries12.41VIIAquarius13.13UranusAquarius8.27VIIIPisces0.05NeptuneCapricorn29.56IXPisces22.27PlutoSagittarius5.09 RMidheavenAries23.29LilithVirgo3.24XIGemini3.58Asc nodeVirgo28.38XIICancer13.18

and...

PlanetAspectPlanetOrb/ValueSunConjunctionMercury9.1373SunConjunctionVenus4.22748SunSquareNeptune0.28-144SunConjunctionMidheaven5.59209MoonConjunctionMars4.25100MercuryConjunctionVenus4.52463MercurySquareUranus0.14-158MercurySquareAscendant4.32-20VenusSquareUranus4.37-52VenusSquareNeptune3.54-47JupiterConjunctionUranus9.3421JupiterOppositionAscendant4.47-47SaturnTrinePluto7.321SaturnTrineAscendant0.3219UranusConjunctionNeptune8.3145UranusSextilePluto3.1821UranusOppositionAscendant4.46-421700-5101190

JUPITERASC

Hello,
I know it might seem like a shallow question to ask, but I'm just curious as I don't think I've properly understood previous information. :sad:

This is my natal chart:

Zodiac in degrees 0.00Placidus Orb:0SunAries29.28AscendantLeo13.13MoonVirgo21.35IIVirgo0.05MercuryTaurus8.41 RIIIVirgo22.27VenusTaurus3.50IVLibra23.29MarsVirgo17.10 RVSagittarius3.58JupiterAquarius18.01VICapricorn13.18SaturnAries12.41VIIAquarius13.13UranusAquarius8.27VIIIPisces0.05NeptuneCapricorn29.56IXPisces22.27PlutoSagittarius5.09 RMidheavenAries23.29LilithVirgo3.24XIGemini3.58Asc nodeVirgo28.38XIICancer13.18

and...

PlanetAspectPlanetOrb/ValueSunConjunctionMercury9.1373SunConjunctionVenus4.22748SunSquareNeptune0.28-144SunConjunctionMidheaven5.59209MoonConjunctionMars4.25100MercuryConjunctionVenus4.52463MercurySquareUranus0.14-158MercurySquareAscendant4.32-20VenusSquareUranus4.37-52VenusSquareNeptune3.54-47JupiterConjunctionUranus9.3421JupiterOppositionAscendant4.47-47SaturnTrinePluto7.321SaturnTrineAscendant0.3219UranusConjunctionNeptune8.3145UranusSextilePluto3.1821UranusOppositionAscendant4.46-421700-5101190

HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO A POST ON THE FORUM
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126 :smile:

Atlanta Boy9

Ok, thank you. I'll do it when I have more time, and yes I understand your comment about my generation wanting only reality TV fame, it's sad I know. But I guess my interest in the celebrity culture is mostly to do with the fact that my life is taxing and dull, dreaming is better! :p :innocent:

mdinaz

Ok, thank you. I'll do it when I have more time, and yes I understand your comment about my generation wanting only reality TV fame, it's sad I know. But I guess my interest in the celebrity culture is mostly to do with the fact that my life is taxing and dull, dreaming is better! :p :innocent:

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. Being a celebrity isn't all that - no privacy whatsoever, and people come out of the woodwork to be your "friend".

Zarathu

Account Closed
Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. Being a celebrity isn't all that - no privacy whatsoever, and people come out of the woodwork to be your "friend".

Almost all celebrities live in constant fear of being attacked, or stalked, or having their children kidnapped. The can't go anywhere without body guards following them. And they rarely have any free time, since to maintain their status, they have to work 17-20 hour days.

You should read up on what it means for your life to be a celebrity. Its not unusual to find yourself in a spiral of drugs and alcohol because of the strain.

Sabatei

I have a question to people who are more into horary - what would be a significator of fame? 11th house or 10th?
And I wish you good luck, Atlanta Boy. Of course, if it is what you truly wish for. And if so - remember to stay focused on your goal, no matter how hard it's gonna be.
BTW, could you upload a chart? Maybe someone will interpret it anyway.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Rex Bills says Fame is clearly a 10th house phenomenon. I am friends with a number of the 1% RICH and famous people. I wonder what house that is?:devil::sideways::alien:

mdinaz

Rex Bills says Fame is clearly a 10th house phenomenon. I am friends with a number of the 1% RICH and famous people. I wonder what house that is?:devil::sideways::alien:

I would also think it is a 1st and 7th house thing because fame is also about the image you send out to the world - what image do you put out, and how do receive what the world reflects back and modifies what you do so you can stay relevant and in the limelight. Since these are all angles, you would have to have some action going on all around. Of course people are famous for different reasons, and some get it without looking for it, and some get it and don't want it and some are famous just for being famous (like Paris Hilton, who's done absolutely nothing with no talent but is "famous").

Nickidan

No offense but I don't like the way you post your information. It is hard to read/understand and it is straining my eyes. The space button should be your friend from now on.

Anyway traditionally the houses that govern career specifically is the 6th house and the 10th house (more in importantly). The 6th house is your work ethic and health habits and the 10th house (midheaven) is the highest point in your natal chart. the 10th is in a very visible and public position. I don't know what signs or planets are in these houses. Even so, Venus or Jupiter or Neptune or Libra/Taurus/ Sagitarius/Pisces can denote fame. Venus rules Libra/Taurus and its a pleasure seeking charming and popular sign/planet. Venus is also related to beauty (celebrities are usually hot). Libra MC would give someone that is mental, intellectual with a humantarian bent to their public persona. Taurus MC is physical sensual, sexy, and artistic (rules the throat). Music talent, Taurus MC can make someone earthy and very hands on. Sag/Jupiter rules luck and is very expansive (larger than life) and in the MC it will do the same. Pisces/Neptune/Jupiter has the ability to create an fantasy that is very popular among celebrities.

In your natal chart I point out Leo Rising, Taurus venus and mercury, as signs for artistic talent (I say this cuss famous people usually have some time of artistic talent). Leo rising appear to be dynamic, confident, dramatic and they stand out, while planets in Taurus are the physical embodiment of beauty. Taurus is also graced with the natural talent in arts.

Even so, alot depends on if you have the talent, magnetism, drive/staying power and confidence to pull off being famous and staying famous. It seems like you do, but I would love to see your house.

Atlanta Boy9

Hi again everyone, it's been a while but for good reason.I've read all the comments and don't worry I've taken it all in, I'm solely curious about what the future might hold and hope my thread hasn't reflected an image of a vapid, fame obsessed brat, I'm just a teen who's interested in fate and destiny and how astrology can hold the answer.Now, I'm still struggling to understand how to properly post my chart, I read the help but still I don't get it, apologies for any eye-straining...

Atlanta Boy9

Rather than me failing to copy the chart, maybe I should just give the facts. OK:
Sun = 10th house
Moon = 2nd house
Mercury = 10th house
Venus = 10th house
Mars = 2nd house
Jupiter = 7th house
Saturn= 9th house
Uranus = 6th house
Neptune = 6th house
Pluto = 5th house
Mean mode = 3rd house
True mode = 3rd house
Chiron = 4th house
And I'm Leo Rising

Last edited:

Nickidan

Hi again everyone, it's been a while but for good reason.I've read all the comments and don't worry I've taken it all in, I'm solely curious about what the future might hold and hope my thread hasn't reflected an image of a vapid, fame obsessed brat, I'm just a teen who's interested in fate and destiny and how astrology can hold the answer.Now, I'm still struggling to understand how to properly post my chart, I read the help but still I don't get it, apologies for any eye-straining...

I get that completely, no need to justify your question. I am sure everyone has thought about and/either/ or wants/wanted to be famous. Astrology is very tricky and complicated, answers are not that simply. :) In regards to your chart how about going online and saving an image of your the chart drawing into here (your chart drawing is that circle thing with the read and blue lines). I can't read a chart (yet, its going to happen lol), but for others that can, its helpful for them to read it and understand who you are and your chart placements, and to give you an answer :)

Nickidan

Rather than me failing to copy the chart, maybe I should just give the facts. OK:
Sun = 10th house
Moon = 2nd house
Mercury = 10th house
Venus = 10th house
Mars = 2nd house
Jupiter = 7th house
Saturn= 9th house
Uranus = 6th house
Neptune = 6th house
Pluto = 5th house
Mean mode = 3rd house
True mode = 3rd house
Chiron = 4th house
And I'm Leo Rising

Boy you got to do better than that, :wink: Where are the aspects? No no no :devil: this will not do. What websites are you using to calculate your natal chart? Alot of people like astro.com, maybe you should go on it and save your information as a pdf and an image. To copy and paste, what I said on a post above:

In regards to your chart how about going online and saving an image of your the chart drawing into here (your chart drawing is that circle thing with the read and blue lines). I can't read a chart (yet, its going to happen lol), but for others that can, its helpful for them to read it and understand who you are and your chart placements, and allows them to give you a more specific answer :) Perhaps you can write down all your aspects and placements and houses (with the planets) especially for the people that can't read natal charts (aka me). It may take a while and attach an image of your natal chart drawing (for the people that can read natal chart drawings and need them for theit answers. You can use chaos astrology, astro.com, alabe.com to create a natal chart, google them. I suggest you use astro.com for the natal chart you are going to upload and attach onto here. If you don't know what I am talking about feel free to ask me questions :)