What kind of person am I?

Celestia

What a mix of energies. There's passion (Mars and Venus conjunct in Aries), inspiration (Pisces Sun&Merc, Neptune/Moon conjunction), depth (Saturn/Pluto in the 1st House), a motherly Cancer midheaven, a charming Libra rising... Some of these energies clash, i.e. Pisces Sun and Jupiter/Uranus conjunction in Sadge; this exchange suggests that you define your identity basing (among other things) on the revolutionary (Uranus) perspective (Jupiter) that you're able to attain, but sometimes this Jupiterian sense of morality and Uranian rebelliousness can inflate your Ego and give you the illusion of being above others on an intellectual and moral level. Your Mercury also looks challenged by the Moon/Neptune conjunction, you might have trouble sometimes with integrating logic and intuition, your memories and intellectual faculties might be distorted by feelings and emotional pressure. The Pluto/Saturn conj. in the 1st House looks extra powerful; you go out in the world with a strong sense of ethics but also an equally strong survival/self-preserving instinct. A special mention for the Cancer North Node... it seems you're tasked with becoming familiar with the foreign.

haidee

Also with all of your planets in the Northern hemisphere I'm guessing you're a very private person. With Moon in your third house and in Sagittarius (the sign is more importan than the house in this case) you probably crave knowledge and you might also want to be social, and probably get bored easily.
With Neptune in the same house and sign you may also have been daydreaming a lot during your school time or at least during preschool.

Moon/Neptune trine Mercury in your fifth house you crave knowledge in a subject of personal interest. You want to learn and express yourself through communication.
Mercury trine Pluto/Saturn shows that you're a deep thinker, especially since it's in Scorpio. You like to investigate and you like to communicate your understanding - especially when it comes to psychological matters.

Having your Pluto and Saturn conjunct each other, patience is a quality that you need (if haven't already) to develop in order to achieve your goals. With your Libra Ascendant, I think you do have patience...
The conjunction could also be another indicator of a private and secretive person, perhaps having a hard time not revealing your thoughts and emotions.

Feel free to correct me.:joyful:

ukdesifem

Passionate, driven - fire energy

COmmunicative and inspirational - Jupiter, Uranus, and Moon in 2nd/3rd houses

Need for continual change - Pluto in first house

Very driven - Saturn in 1st house

Suited career (i'm a vocational astrologer.) - Perhaps teaching..or any field with communication, helping others.

chongjasmine

What a mix of energies. There's passion (Mars and Venus conjunct in Aries), inspiration (Pisces Sun&Merc, Neptune/Moon conjunction), depth (Saturn/Pluto in the 1st House), a motherly Cancer midheaven, a charming Libra rising... Some of these energies clash, i.e. Pisces Sun and Jupiter/Uranus conjunction in Sadge; this exchange suggests that you define your identity basing (among other things) on the revolutionary (Uranus) perspective (Jupiter) that you're able to attain, but sometimes this Jupiterian sense of morality and Uranian rebelliousness can inflate your Ego and give you the illusion of being above others on an intellectual and moral level. Your Mercury also looks challenged by the Moon/Neptune conjunction, you might have trouble sometimes with integrating logic and intuition, your memories and intellectual faculties might be distorted by feelings and emotional pressure. The Pluto/Saturn conj. in the 1st House looks extra powerful; you go out in the world with a strong sense of ethics but also an equally strong survival/self-preserving instinct. A special mention for the Cancer North Node... it seems you're tasked with becoming familiar with the foreign.

You are right about me having a strong sense of ethics and an equally strong sense of survival instinct.

chongjasmine

Also with all of your planets in the Northern hemisphere I'm guessing you're a very private person. With Moon in your third house and in Sagittarius (the sign is more importan than the house in this case) you probably crave knowledge and you might also want to be social, and probably get bored easily.
With Neptune in the same house and sign you may also have been daydreaming a lot during your school time or at least during preschool.

Moon/Neptune trine Mercury in your fifth house you crave knowledge in a subject of personal interest. You want to learn and express yourself through communication.
Mercury trine Pluto/Saturn shows that you're a deep thinker, especially since it's in Scorpio. You like to investigate and you like to communicate your understanding - especially when it comes to psychological matters.

Having your Pluto and Saturn conjunct each other, patience is a quality that you need (if haven't already) to develop in order to achieve your goals. With your Libra Ascendant, I think you do have patience...
The conjunction could also be another indicator of a private and secretive person, perhaps having a hard time not revealing your thoughts and emotions.

Feel free to correct me.:joyful:

I do daydream a lot during my schooling years.

chongjasmine

Passionate, driven - fire energy

COmmunicative and inspirational - Jupiter, Uranus, and Moon in 2nd/3rd houses

Need for continual change - Pluto in first house

Very driven - Saturn in 1st house

Suited career (i'm a vocational astrologer.) - Perhaps teaching..or any field with communication, helping others.

I was a teacher for preschool kids.