Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Manny Pacquiao

Pinpoint

Due to take place on May 2nd in Las Vegas, this is being billed as the "Fight of the Century".

The question is will Manny Pacquiao defeat Floyd Mayweather?

I pulled up the stars for that date and it's clear. I predicted the Patriots would win the Superbowl Vs. the Seahawks (yes I predicted even the opponent) in December 2014 by looking at innumerable charts. Wilson couldn't win because Saturn was gonna be in Sagittarius (remember I predicted the SB winner and loser when Saturn was in the last weeks of Scorpio) and number 21 (Saturn/Restrictor/Universe card in Tarot) Butler #21 restricted Wilson at the very end of the Patriots victory on Feb 1st. I also told a person 10 days prior to that game that "don't be surprised if the game ends with a Patriots interception" with snapshots of old conversations to prove it.

Also remember early degree sun signs are physically stronger than late degree sun signs. Late degreers are spiritually superior. Floyd is early, and Manny is late degrees Sagittarius and for that reason converted to the Bull God's religion lol that uses the Bi-Bull. Sagittarius almost always get into some religion/spirituality/philosophy, which is cool but a subservient religion that's been exposed upside down, diagonally and every which way thinkaBULL and unthinkaBULL? LOL. I'll be making a lot of $ selling charts. With that being said, that doesn't mean I'm picking Floyd, I'm not giving away the winner even if it sounded like I did. How fitting that the Moon will be in Scorpius/Via Combusta when this fight occurs. Some think this means you can't predict the winner, I let them think that.

fensi88

I cast the chart for moment I understood your question: 14 Mar 2015 8:22pm Beograd, Srbija ASC=25Li07
I suppose you are fan of Manny Pacquiao. In that case Manny Pacquiao gets 1st house ruler Venus, Floyd Mayweather get 7th house ruler Mars. We see Venus is just inside 7th house cusp. That means Floyd Mayweather has power over Manny Pacquiao . Next, Venus is in detriment while Mars is in its own sign, so Mars is stronger. Also Mars is in House of Joy, another positive testimony for Floyd Mayweather. So, to me, it seams Floyd Mayweather will be the winner.

SL123

Can somebody post their charts or birth info.

Everybody I know that is into this stuff always bets on Manny.

They just Love him.

YoGod

I pulled up the stars for that date and it's clear. I predicted the Patriots would win the Superbowl Vs. the Seahawks (yes I predicted even the opponent) in December 2014 by looking at innumerable charts. Wilson couldn't win because Saturn was gonna be in Sagittarius (remember I predicted the SB winner and loser when Saturn was in the last weeks of Scorpio) and number 21 (Saturn/Restrictor/Universe card in Tarot) Butler #21 restricted Wilson at the very end of the Patriots victory on Feb 1st. I also told a person 10 days prior to that game that "don't be surprised if the game ends with a Patriots interception" with snapshots of old conversations to prove it.

Also remember early degree sun signs are physically stronger than late degree sun signs. Late degreers are spiritually superior. Floyd is early, and Manny is late degrees Sagittarius and for that reason converted to the Bull God's religion lol that uses the Bi-Bull. Sagittarius almost always get into some religion/spirituality/philosophy, which is cool but a subservient religion that's been exposed upside down, diagonally and every which way thinkaBULL and unthinkaBULL? LOL. I'll be making a lot of $ selling charts. With that being said, that doesn't mean I'm picking Floyd, I'm not giving away the winner even if it sounded like I did. How fitting that the Moon will be in Scorpius/Via Combusta when this fight occurs. Some think this means you can't predict the winner, I let them think that.

Are you going to give your prediction on this fight? I'd like to hear

Pinpoint

Thank you Fensi for giving your prediction for this fight. It would have been great to have a more detailed chart reading from someone but it should be fascinating to watch nonetheless :)

agat

Some think this means you can't predict the winner, I let them think that.

Such prediction means - DRAW?

For me, Main problem is: what is the begining time of the fight?
If it is after then 7 minutes from 3GMT, then using JF Merc (X) and Sun to FLOYD, Jup (IV) and moon to MANNY.
MOON income to Sco (very bad for MANNY). Sun have square to Jup, and Jup in Leo (once again very bad, see exaple 8 from JF book)
Resume: FLOYD will win with knock-out.

Shanti

Astrologically it seems to me Mayweather have better transits and progressions than Manny. But of course the birthtimes is missing so no angles in the analysis.

Mayweather have:
tr.Mars conjunct Jupiter = SU/MA Midpoint, which seems like he will have success and flow in his athletic performance.
He also have some other fast progressions involving Jupiter which seems beneficial.

Manny have some good things going on in his chart too. This is predictable as he is getting many many millions for the fight. No real loss in Life really.
He have few transits going on (maybe more to his angles which we don't have).
tr.Jupiter Square Venus which is good for Money and riches.
In his progressions he have tertiary progressed Saturn to North node.
In Minor progressions he have Minor progressed Sun conjunct Saturn, and neptune to the nodes.
Which seems less good than Mayweathers set of aspects

It will be thrilling to see the outcome !

fensi88

I cast the chart for moment I understood your question: 14 Mar 2015 8:22pm Beograd, Srbija ASC=25Li07
I suppose you are fan of Manny Pacquiao. In that case Manny Pacquiao gets 1st house ruler Venus, Floyd Mayweather get 7th house ruler Mars. We see Venus is just inside 7th house cusp. That means Floyd Mayweather has power over Manny Pacquiao . Next, Venus is in detriment while Mars is in its own sign, so Mars is stronger. Also Mars is in House of Joy, another positive testimony for Floyd Mayweather. So, to me, it seams Floyd Mayweather will be the winner.

Floyd Mayweather beats Manny Pacquiao on points!

Shanti

No loser in this game - greatest payday in boxing history as heard.

Maywheather abdicates from the title latest news. He will just go another last fight which is in his contract, without title involved.

" Mayweather said Tuesday he could make $200 million, and Pacquiao will make at least $120M. Most of the money will come from pay-per-view buys, which are expected to exceed 3 million. That would bring in around $300,000,000."

Send it to Nepal:innocent: