Jan 2020 Pluto, Jupiter Saturn Conjunction

Brownie85

So......I have all three of these in exact opposite of my (smdh) 8th Sun Moon Mars(0 to 1 degree conjunction)....****big *** eye roll***
Needless to say im scared, BUT I feel like ive been preparing since 2017 for this transit. Like the Olympics of Transitions to none other my very personal 8th house stellium. Im usually the "f it, lets do this"....basically the same approach with this crazy transit. But I wanna know how you guys feel about the Great Transit of 2020. What houses are they going through? Aspecting any personal planets? Whats your take on mines?

Imma Sag Rising..cant you tell? Im faking the funk...LOL:sideways:

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi Brownie85, are you a Cancer sun? That sounds pretty scary indeed the conjunction opposing it but it may indeed go ok - I have a friend who has the sun in 20 Cancer and we had a chat recently (going to include a link to the Jan 10 eclipse coming up) about his experiences - for him Pluto opposition Sun translated into having a child and getting married and knock on wood all has gone well so this transit can be fine in the end. Saturn opposite Sun is indeed pretty nasty but it's more of a feeling than anything with this one and once it's over you'll be stronger than before.

For me both Saturn and Pluto have been in my 1st for some time now (Pluto since 2015) and I rather like the former though not so much Saturn - it's not going to leave any time soon though so better get on with it and just deal. The big conjunction falls on my Jupiter for me (loosely) so not a huge deal but the two planets have both made themselves felt even without them being conjunct. Pluto really made a bang when it crossed my AC but since then it's just been consistently doing more clean up works and it's been fine.

As for the Jan 10 eclipse - link - I don't much like this configuration to be honest however it might play out on the mundane level and it's definitely a tough one with that supermassive stellium opposing the moon. There is an astrologer (who I know personally now :) ) named Steve Judd on youtube who I recommend as he goes over what Saturn-Pluto is all about in great deal if you are interested.