Synastry: his Lilith conjunct my saturn and south node...

Venusinlibra

His Lilith conjunct my saturn and south node in aquarius at my 7th house. My Lilith trine his Moon in gemini at his 11th. I´d like to scape this relationship but I cant. This is like a spell. Is it so bad as it seems? will get worse?

TrulyAfrodite

His Lilith conjunct my saturn and south node in aquarius at my 7th house. My Lilith trine his Moon in gemini at his 11th. I´d like to scape this relationship but I cant. This is like a spell. Is it so bad as it seems? will get worse?

What ever happened? I feel the same way about a man whose lilith is conjunct my Saturn on my south node. It feels karmic and toxic... but transformational. Is it? I keep thinking after I free myself of him and heal, a good one will come in after. Any updates are appreciated!

TrulyAfrodite

Hi there! We´re unhappily together after two years now...

Thank you so much for responding. What would you say is keeping you two together?

In my situation, I've met two men whose Liliths were conjunct my Saturn & South Node in my Scorpio 4th house. One man's Lilith was conjunct his Uranus. I'd say both of them became distractions/restrictions to me in 4th house matters. I think one was using spells and was draining me energetically after we became intimate and stopped talking (the Lilth conjunct Uranus in Scorpio) and the other (Lilith in Scorpio) was a long distance romance until I discovered that he had a family and a sex addiction. He and I were never intimate, but it took me years to get over him. I went into a dark depression. The Lilith/ Uranus guy came at a time when I was about to make some big moves and I got thrown off and distracted... made poor choices like staying out with him instead of getting rest to be focused the next day.

I was VERY physically attracted to both men, which doesn't happen to me very often... I'm not easily impressed. But it was something about their personality, although neither treated me how I'd normally require to be treated - it's as if I was more lenient because the attraction was so strong... Very lustful. Definitely temptations that took me on a detour on my journey. Both of them were "the Devil" card in tarot.

Last edited:

TrulyAfrodite

Please, would you post the synastries, so it is easier to get the whole picture?

I'm not in communication with either man. It's been a while, so I don't recall their birthdays. I just wanted to know what you think keeps you two together since it's been a couple of years. I assume it's toxic temptations and karmic lessons, but I just wanted more details on lilth conjunct Saturn & S.N. looks like.