When will I get a new job?

SMB

Saturn will transit in Sun star from 28 Dec 2019, so you can expect a job then.

I have a doubt here.....As of now Saturn is in retrograde motion....I think in another 3 days it will go direct till Dec 28....then from here I think Saturn will go combust till maybe Jan 24.....so, is this (combust) period good?

HeyPlayGirl

I have a doubt here.....As of now Saturn is in retrograde motion....I think in another 3 days it will go direct till Dec 28....then from here I think Saturn will go combust till maybe Jan 24.....so, is this (combust) period good?

Thank you SMB for pointing this out! There is a really good job I want to apply for, but now I'll wait until after January 24th. I’ll just apply for small jobs so that I can pay bills before then.

SMB

Just a correction there......Saturn will be combust from Dec 28,2019 to Jan 31,2020.....(though some say its Jan 24,2020)...whichever, keep all the big things from Feb 1,2020 when Saturn will move to Capricorn.
From tomorrow it will go direct.

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

Just a correction there......Saturn will be combust from Dec 28,2019 to Jan 31,2020.....(though some say its Jan 24,2020)...whichever, keep all the big things from Feb 1,2020 when Saturn will move to Capricorn.
From tomorrow it will go direct.

Thank you so much!

HeyPlayGirl

Update - I went back to my previous job working for a lawyer on October 14, 2019 (previously worked there 2014-2016) and everything is great. It’s not permanent. Not sure what planets or transits caused this but I’m happy to have a stable job. I will leave this job after summer. Maybe the reason predictions are rarely accurate for me because my birth time is wrong.

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Congratulations for getting a desirable job.
I think it will be a good idea to mention at the outset that the time of your birth is not correct. The astrologer has alternatives methods to handle the chart in such a situation.

HeyPlayGirl

Congratulations for getting a desirable job.
I think it will be a good idea to mention at the outset that the time of your birth is not correct. The astrologer has alternatives methods to handle the chart in such a situation.
Thanks for responding. I’m assuming the time is not correct since most predictions aren’t coming to pass. I’ll consider paying for time rectification. My birth certificate says 10:00am exactly but years ago a Vedic astrologer told me its 9:48 or something. I think that’s probably wrong.

Last edited:

Virinchi

definition of birth is not when you come out into this world, not when umbilical cord is cut, but when air enters your lungs you breathe for the first time and cry.
also the place where you were born (hospital) coordinates are not exactly same as your birth city coordinates as shown in maps/astro softwares.
so, based on few past events BT is corrected