Chances...

Hi,

As part of the relocating plans, we have been looking houses with just short time in hand.

I have a specific area in mind and wish we get a house there due to schools.

My question is would we get a house in that town/area I am wishing?

Pls help with my chart as I am just a learner. thank you :)

Attachments

• IMG_20190909_085831.jpg
    IMG_20190909_085831.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 24
No connection btw asc and the 7th. There will be an aspect btw them only after 41+ units! Does it means I will have to wait for a month or so?

eekndyn

No connection btw asc and the 7th. There will be an aspect btw them only after 41+ units! Does it means I will have to wait for a month or so?

Just reading intuitively. Looks like something has you tied to your current location. You are VE in 12th. In virgo which is her detriment however she is exalted in pisces 12th, house of secret enemies, seclusion is accidentally dignified. With a separating aspect with the future location. You moved on. 12th house is 9th from the 4th. Travel, higher education maybe perhaps you hear of some sort of news around the 14th. ME and VE are in tandem til nov 1 when they break apart ME goes rx and VE travels on

With a separating aspect with the future location. You moved on. 12th house is 9th from the 4th. Travel, higher education maybe perhaps you hear of some sort of news around the 14th. ME and VE are in tandem til nov 1 when they break apart ME goes rx and VE travels on

Hello,

Thank you so much for the reading. yes we are tied here for some reasons like finance, work and even the passports were expired lol:lol: last year itself and i did not notice it. so i will have to get it renewed and this would take upto 2-3 weeks from now.

more over we still haven't find any house at the future location. that's very frustrating. we have already told the present landlord that we will move out by oct 2-3rd week.

I do not understand the last 3 lines of your reply. did you mean that we will be able to move or not? sorry English is not my 1st language. would the time be favorable after nov 1st ?

once again thanks for your post.

eekndyn

To me I would say not at this time. I think around the 14th of sept some kind of news will come to light. That will carry with you til nov 1. Mercury will start its retrograde period. So starting mid oct mercury will make light of what needs cleaned up during his retrograde. That wont clear up til late December.
Astrology isnt my first language. I try but not a professional. Maybe when saturn wakes up and goes direct maybe you change change how you feel about your home

12th house is 9th from the 4th. Travel, higher education maybe perhaps you hear of some sort of news around the 14th. ME and VE are in tandem til nov 1 when they break apart ME goes rx and VE travels on

Yes, I did got the news about higher education. The headteacher at the future location confirmed a place for my son :)

Just reading intuitively. Looks like something has you tied to your current location. You are VE in 12th. In virgo which is her detriment however she is exalted in pisces 12th, house of secret enemies, seclusion is accidentally dignified. With a separating aspect with the future location. You moved on. 12th house is 9th from the 4th. Travel, higher education maybe perhaps you hear of some sort of news around the 14th. ME and VE are in tandem til nov 1 when they break apart ME goes rx and VE travels on

updates , exact :)

eekndyn

updates , exact :)
You will move, just going to be some time.. I dont know how the school year/system works in a European country, but in the states/my area schools get out in may for a lengthy holiday, which is around the time these two significtors meet back up. Real estate dies down significantly during the winter months here, and it begins to be a lot more availability in the spring. Astrology aside, maybe plan for a holiday and visit future location and have face to face meetings/showings.

You will move, just going to be some time.. I dont know how the school year/system works in a European country, but in the states/my area schools get out in may for a lengthy holiday, which is around the time these two significtors meet back up. Real estate dies down significantly during the winter months here, and it begins to be a lot more availability in the spring. Astrology aside, maybe plan for a holiday and visit future location and have face to face meetings/showings.

Hi Eekndyn,

Thank you so much for the reply. yes we have thought of the holiday times and kids had a holiday for a couple of weeks in oct that's when we have planned to move but what we had moved to my parent's house temp as we have to leave our house as the tenancy ended more over there is no use in extending the tenancy when we have planned to relocate and also i wanted to move before this year.

lets see how it goes
thank you for the advise :)