Will they get married?

LuzBlanca

Here's a chance for some practice..

I have a friend who proposed to this woman and she accepted but just 3 days later returned the ring and told him it was over.
Days later her friend tells him she wants to remain friends.

They had planned on getting married around October-Nov this year.

This couple have known each other for over a decade, both were married now divorced. They started seeing eachother for about 1 year (but were always platonic over the years) the relationship is chaos as they break up every 3 weeks. She's the one who breaks up but also because they argue a lot.

She always ends up going back to him and when she does seems madly in love,
he's eager to get married
He is also now homeless and she is wealthy
In my tarot cards it also shows that there are other men she's interested in... and she also told him
this and cried, apparently because when they break up both go nuts.
He loves her but I sense it's also due to her money, his ex-wife allowed him to stay in her house
for a few days. He is staying with her now as he has no place to be...
the boyfriend of the ex-wife doesn't want him there so he needs to get out.
Hmmm...and he wanted a wedding for Oct-Nov? I wonder why
He said, yes he is desperate (economic issues) but also in love with this woman who shows in Tarot as an Empress
who has it all and likes her indulgence (freedom, sex, attention, other suiters)
also she is divorced so perhaps that's what the cards show, she's in a place of freedom and
feeling like a 20 year old.
Her environment and other love interests (none serious) is also what shows as some of her obstacles
of why she returned the ring.

Since she always go back, wondering if this crazy team will take the action and go for it?

Will update as things evolve
EVJfFTW.jpg

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Moon approaches a conjunction with ascendent ruler Saturn, so they just might.
Mars on the cusp of the 7th shows they will continue to argue, even if they wed.