Has anyone here seen the faeries?

Moulin

yeah, i have never seen a faery whilst on drugs cos l haven't taken drugs for over 15 years now :)

deanna

I have not seen faeries but I do sometimes see spots of lights that fly past out of the comer of my eye-usually above me.

Before my son was conceived it was very common at night for me to see the spots of lights above my bed. Sometimes I think it was him hanging out, waiting to come down..

Strange but true..

-De

Carole

Deanna:

Reading that I remembered a few times that I saw this fleeting light, that looked like a yellow tennis ball passing by me, then moving up on the wall and disappearing just like that. I saw it clearly twice, and the other times with my peripheral vision. Every time this happened inside the house and when I was alone. No chances for the light coming from cars lights since it was daytime.

On one ocassion, I heard a noise like a small electrical transformer explosion behind me, right at the corner where a stereo sound system is, and saw a white light very much like lightning... I got very nervous as I thought it had been a short circuit or something like that, but when I went to check, the cord was unplugged. I went to check the breakers box but things looked fine there. Everything around was quiet except for my talking to my cats (I do that to calm myself down).

And it's also true.

Carole

Last edited:

deanna

Carole,

As long as your cats are not alarmed no big deal. I use my dog as a measurement of trouble since animals are a lot more instinctive than we are.
So if the animals are not alarmed -everything is okay.
The lights are all harmless I am sure. Just a silly way of someone on a different plane saying “hi” maybe.

I live in a 100 year old farm house. My son’s toys go off by themselves sometimes. I have heard his rattle in the middle of the night; I have heard his high chair shake. Its no big deal - I have gotten use to it.

It would be nice that if someone/a sprit is hanging out to at least they could make themselves useful and do the dishes instead of making noise!:)

As for faeries-

There is the same theme in all cultures with different names for faeries. Celtic legends, Native American-etc. There are different sprits for different elements: gnomes, sprites, salamanders, undines, -. Through the centuries there has been recorded sighting of these elements.

When the singer/songwriter Tori Amos married English sound engineer Mark Hawley she had an outdoor evening wedding in the woods. (I am not sure of the exact location in Europe) Tori Amos claims to have seen the faeries during the ceremony.

-Cheers

De

Last edited:

Carole

Ohh, yes, Deanna, I know. The cats were not alarmed at all. It was me thinking of a short circuit. The lights didn't scare me.

I think, like you, that they may be someone on a different plane trying to communicate. I am used to this, but I had never perceived them as light. Well, there are lots of orbs when I take pictures inside the house and some of them seem to be caught as they are moving so they look like in those pictures you take of a light in movement, but that's different from these other lights.

I have had my hair, shoulder, back or foot slightly touched in an unmistakable way, or heard sound of chimes at the most peregrine hours, music, voices calling my name that wake me up, whispers, etc. Even furniture being moved and sound of books being thrown to the floor, or some smells. Never lights.

Maybe one of these days the fairies want to make themselves visible to me. I never lose my hope.:rolleyes:

Carole

flea

I lived as a child in Pembrokeshire, it has a special energy, you feel it just walking around, like you're being filled up. The blue stones for stone henge came from here. There is a lot there that is yet to be discovered, but maybe it is best left to those who truely feel it. Elementals have there stories in all cultures. The people in Pembrokeshire are very close to the elements. When I was growing up I knew many people who had never left the county.

I dont see them but sometimes I have heard something mainly it is a feeling that they are near. I live life with a respect for the elementals, the devic realm. I talk to children who see fairies, amazing conversations, names places where they live, and also the time when this faculty begins shutting down.

I cannot use anything chemical on the garden as I know there will be a reaction know, so I kind of communicate by being aware with my plants and insects. And my dog barks a lot at "nothing" LOL...

Love Light Flea

wow!......someone else that agrees that some of the stones from stonehenge came from there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(so many laugh at that idea, but having spent some time in haverford west, thats what i heard and now believe)
I think there are a lot of ley lines in that area.......and is somewhere the "fairy circles" like to grow......its a mystery.......a nice way to see it....I do know though that there is a fairly large mental home in pembrokeshire and a lot of people are there for "what they see".........if i had seen a faerie i wouldnt be telling anyone about it............................LOL

flea

I thought everyone knew about the stones even the scientists. The blue stones where the earlier circle before the large sarcens where put up. Some people are so indoctrinated with scientism that sometimes they dont believe what can be scientiftically be proved. The fascinating thing is how they got there. Ability to change the vibration of the stones maybe?? If you draw a line from the preselli hills through stone henge sometime later you get to the great pyramid.... love all that stuff. Far too many coincidences going on. Ohh the blue stones are volcanic, an old volcanoe from times past. And the pembs peninsula used to be the bottom of a tropical ocean so you can find shells and all sorts in the grey hard ooltic limestone of the area. Stuckley is the guy to read if you are interested in Stone Henge.

Mental Health Hospitals are where society hides its greatest fears. Psychologists talk about children having magical thinking (fairies gnomes elfs invisible cloaks teleportation etc) as being defective thinking that is just grown out of, probably by the age of seven..... now I find myself thinking in that same magical way.

Leylines everywhere... maybe they are not too messed around with there.

Love Light Flea

Carole

flea wrote:
Mental Health Hospitals are where society hides its greatest fears. Psychologists talk about children having magical thinking (fairies gnomes elfs invisible cloaks teleportation etc) as being defective thinking that is just grown out of, probably by the age of seven...

It's been like this from ancient times. If you see, hear or sense something that "is not there" for others, then you are automatically labeled as "crazy". This is the "scientific/practical mind" vs. the "intuitive/creative mind".

You are environmentally conscious and attuned to nature, and you "feel" the elementals. You find yourself thinking in a magickal way and you know you are not crazy. This is great, flea!;)

Carole

just to let you all know, i have no problem with mental homes......(some of the worlds genius are probably in them.....joan of ark also crosses my mind.......) i was just adding that indeed something is going on in western wales cos it is a pretty big hospital.......i dont doubt what people see.......i am starting to tell myself "i do believe in faeries" i just know from experience that the mushrooms in that part of the world show in a different light.....man i was seeing the locals as pixies and elves.....it seems to me to be part of the look of some of the people there.........but i was tripping so who knows.....*disclaimer, i dont do that stuff anymore*

Sivitri

I believe in faeries as a higher evolved being then compared to humans...

Other forms such as elementals and such, are also of the same. Sometimes they might be completely invisible to human eyes as our brain frequency (or something i kinda forgot) does not allow us to see things beyond that frequency. Another thing about this is that these beings can lower or heighten their frequency to levels where humans can see them or can't.
If you are wondering why some can see these things, could be due to the different energies ( Frequencies ) that each individual give out and see through their eyes that enables them to see these being sometimes.

Siv

Last edited:

deanna

flea said:
I lived as a child in Pembrokeshire, it has a special energy, you feel it just walking around, like you're being filled up. The blue stones for stone henge came from here. There is a lot there that is yet to be discovered, but maybe it is best left to those who truely feel it. Elementals have there stories in all cultures. The people in Pembrokeshire are very close to the elements. When I was growing up I knew many people who had never left the county.

I dont see them but sometimes I have heard something mainly it is a feeling that they are near. I live life with a respect for the elementals, the devic realm. I talk to children who see fairies, amazing conversations, names places where they live, and also the time when this faculty begins shutting down.

I cannot use anything chemical on the garden as I know there will be a reaction know, so I kind of communicate by being aware with my plants and insects. And my dog barks a lot at "nothing" LOL...

Love Light Flea
Flea,
Yes, I really believe its in the earth/location for this.

Your post was wonderful and very interesting. I read it to some friends.

I wish I could have grown up in Pembrokeshire.

It was 34 below zero in Minneapolis, Minnesota last weekend. Sad to say too cold for any faeries to appear.

-De

flea

Thankyou Carole and Deanna,

It was a magical place, but then Wales is like that, softer somehow, less harsh, but full of mystery.

I have a stray cat that comes round to get a tummy tickle and a dove has found a home above my back door, sometimes when I walk the river the dolphins sometimes seem to be swimming at exactly my pace, so I have them for company for quite a time. This is suburbia full on, and I even shared the footpath with a bandicoot the other day. The more I look the more I see, the more synchronicity manifests, so it is hard for me not to feel something special.

I feel many more people are waking up to these experiences, something that can never be shared as facts, it has to be felt sensed touched and experienced in the heart.

Love Light Flea

Diem11

My experiences with psychedelics all took place when Pluto conjoined or opposed (mostly opposed) my
natal Moon and all things related to the Moon (True Nodes and True Black Moon).

I have my True North and South Node at 13 degrees Libra and Aries respectively, my Moon at 16
degrees Aries, and my True Black Moon at 18 degrees Taurus.

At around December of 1976, when I was age 17, Pluto began conjoining my True North Node and
opposing my True South Node. The initial result was my first LSD trip where I had a Pink Floyd album
speak to me personally.

The next few years has such LSD experiences as every straight line becoming a furry caterpillar, seeing a
jinn sitting on the triangular corner of the doorstep of the trailer I was living in (an angle literally
becoming its angel), and seeing my image in the mirror becoming a human goat while I was in a state of
sexual arousal.

All the fun stopped when Pluto moved away from its opposition to my natal Moon. The LSD dried up,
probably through legal crackdown.

After slogging through the dreary 1980s, 1990 saw Pluto beginning its opposition to my True Black
Moon. At this time I corresponded with an editor of a psychedelic newsletter and he was so impressed
with me offered to sell me some LSD.

I took a chance and he turned out to be honest. For the next 20 months I would mail him $250 and he
would send me a blotter of 100 tabs! I never had it so otherworldly.

However, after 20 months I had to stop. The LSD was starting to make me want to do such lunatic
(Moon) stuff as give my money away to total strangers on the street. (I understand incidents like that
actually happened during the 1960s.)

And so, I wonder now if ayahuasca will ever become available here in the First World.

Ukpoohbear

🍃May Eve Flower Offering🕊🌱🌳

🍃With ye month of May upon us, my heart fills with such wonder. Why, May is not only the month of the fae, it be the month we celebrate Bealtaine which is the greeting of summer, and all she offers.
🕊In celebration and gratitude, I have created a little flower mandala, made from a kind offering from the faery folks favourite Lily of the Valley bush, Cherry blossom Tree and the whispering Willow Tree.🍃I shall leave my mandala as a May Eve offering to all the elementals and nature spirits, as the veil between the worlds shall be thinning in May.
🍃And, as I stood bare footed upon the grass listening to the birds and feeling the gentle drops of spring rain, there be such an earthy scent filling the air.🍃Why, if for only a moment in time I felt such an inner peace and a deep connection to our dear old Mother Earth🍃

🍃Another lovely little ceremony that I like to do on the eve of May Day, is to leave a glass or jug of cold water outside over night. Making sure mind, that I place the glass or jug where it will meet with the morning sunrise. The suns first glorious rays on May Day morn will energise the water, so the water is perfect for drinking or washing with🍃

May Day Eve blessings 🧚
Athey Thompson
— (excerpt taken from the ‘Tales of the Old Forest Faieries’ fb page)

— Pictures taken by Athey in the garden. 🧚‍♂️
IMG_3685.jpegIMG_3684.jpeg

Last edited: