Its been awhile! Update on baby

EJ53

Banned
Saturn/Pluto transits

...His 6th house transit pluto is trining 2nd house natal saturn...(and)... Tsaturn conjunct Npluto in the 4th house ...which makes me wonder...If a person has pluto trining saturn by transit and then saturn conjunct pluto by transit...what sense can be made of that?
Without his chart, I'm guessing his natal Saturn is in Virgo/2nd and natal Pluto is in Libra/4th ...So, he's "controlled and disciplined" in his approach to finance and relationships...

If so, these transits are urging him to use that controlled discipline now to practice "living within the family's means" ...as that will provide a stable future platform for the three of you.

He needs to work (to maintain his self-esteem) ...so, if he does become unemployed, his job must become "structured/disciplined work-seeking and controlling the family budget"...

These transits are about letting go of past financial habits, and replacing them with new ones ...which he should do, even if he is not made redundant from his current job.

[Note : He also should consider the "opportunities" in the current global financial crisis ...If the Council is about to reduce it's firefighting worforce, there will be private companies prepared to group together to fund their own ...if someone points them in that direction and "makes it happen".]

EJ

Last edited:

smilingsteph

EJ-
I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I just put Noah in his rocking chair, and out of my mouth came "Noah I need you to play here for a second so I can write to Uncle EJ." Would you know it he is quiet! LOL.

You got the chart right...he is very controlled and disciplined. I didnt see it when I would analyze the chart, as that pluto in the 4th always drove me to thinking other things. He always has saved and done it under my nose, and was I suprised to find that we had a small nest egg hiding which is a great relief. Not much, but enough to help us out for a few months after his layoff.
The real fear I have is his self-esteem. In broad terms he has a leo moon in the first, jupiter in the first, and a cancer rising, which to me, makes him a person who cares about others, putting himself to the side. However, he gains emotional esteem from helping others and I would hate to see him at home without a working outlet (job).

Oddly enough him nor I have been the types to be very involved with governmental issues. Now we have become quite involved with speaking up and supporting these issues. Which my 11th house pluto transit (new) may enjoy.

We did just the other day get some news about a neighboring department in the county next to ours who may be willing to give jobs to these guys! So this might help!

There is another council meeting tonight. I will let you know how it goes :)

SagiCap

Goodbye Tummy, Hello Mummy!

Ahhhhh! I've been wondering how you're doing, Steph! So glad to find your news here. What an amazing little angel you have. I hope you're doing great and so glad Mama and baby are happy together at last.

smilingsteph

Aww thank you neptune, despite and sag!

I am back at work now and it is so hard. Noah is having a tough time, not wanting to eat until I get home, up all night- like the poor little guy regressed back to being a newborn :)

EJ- Well we found out that they raised the taxes for the city! Now all they have to do is appropriate the funds to the department. Hopefully if they do give the money to the department they keep all of the guys, as sam is low man- first man out. But the tax increase is the first step (the only time I have ever been happy about a tax hike!).