Can you see someone's handicap....

Milos

Hello everyone,can you see someone's handicap,disability or motorical problems in natal chart?My Mom says no,but i think differently.See I have problems since birth,while my Mom was giving birth to me,doctors injured me,they damaged my motorical abilities.I have marks on my lower back.My question is can those problems be seen in natal chart?

[Mod note - thread moved here as its poster's own astrological contribution is missing.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Virinchi

yes you can.
from planets related to 6th and 12th H, their lords, significators etc

6th H -> disease
8th H -> threat
12th H -> defect

It depends some people are handicapped later in life and are not born disabled. Christopher Reeves, was injured through a horse riding accident. I am not sure it is clearly stated in his chart, although we may see a physical limitation in the 1st house - like my own Saturn rising (and in some books it has been linked to a handicap). I feel as an unconfident person that I have have always felt handicapped in that sense. Take Saturn or Chiron in the 3rd house it may show a real physical handcap to the mind, or someone who feels limited and insecure around their intelligence. I am not sure if the line is clear enough between a psychological handicap (like mine) or a real handicap that limits the individual from successfully partcipating in social life. I have recently written an article on Chiron and there was a woman who developed Cancer, and it left her without sight, taste or smell, and as the disease progressed she made the decision to end her life. Her chart shows limitations - but there is no birthtime for a real indepth assessment. I don't believe we can look at a chart and know if it is a disabled person's chart. You may pick out my chart or anyone else's that show servere limitations, but no real disability. Using the word real is probably not appropiate becasue we all feel our limitations and fears are very real, but you understand how it is meant. :smile:

Milos

Here it's the chart

Attachments

• astro_w2at_06_milos_hp.78772.23356-Milos.gif
    astro_w2at_06_milos_hp.78772.23356-Milos.gif
    29.7 KB · Views: 17