I have a boring Sun!What can I achieve with this?

Lost_spirit

I consider my chart interesting in so many ways.First of all my strong moon in Cancer,strong Mercury in Virgo AND the 1st house,and strong Jupiter in Sagittarius.Then this Venus Mars conjunction in my Ascendant,but in different signs and from the 12th house.Artistic ideas.Add to this their aspects with Pluto,Jupiter,Uranus and Neptune.
Then my moon in square to Pluto and Saturn,so many emotional challenges and passion.The Mercury square to Neptune,a distorted and (to me) interesting way of thinking and imagination.
Then the Pluto Saturn conjunction again in different signs.Again I think it means something big.
And last,my Jupiter and Uranus almost exact conjunction.Transformation.

But after all this rumbling about the rest of my chart,just looking at my Sun makes me feel miserable.It's in Libra,in the 2nd house,with the only aspect a sextile to Uranus and Jupiter.No challenges,no shine.I mean,I don't even feel my Sun.I am totally unpopular between my friends,I don't consider my self having a strong will to survive,I'm 26 and I feel like I have achieved nothing.I have come to believe that the Sun is the most important factor in being popular or famous or remarkable,and I feel that if my Sun was in a different place,and having all this natal potential,then my life would be actually interesting.

How could I end up with this Sun I have??

Attachments

• Mychart.jpg
    Mychart.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 62

Madammaha

It is clear that you have a good idea about the strength of your planets, the importance of the effect of the sun is not to be taken lightly especially that there is no easy aspect between the sun and the moon which is a basic rule in a chart to make one aware and in harmony with himself and others. But the strength and intelligence provided in your chart by mercury moon and mars could be of great help to you along the way you may not feel the immediate results but a little bit later is better than never.

Claire19

You are your chart. It is not something that is being done to you. Your Sun seems to have good aspects especially for making money and accumulating assets and material goods so I dont see your problem really.

Claire19

It is clear that you have a good idea about the strength of your planets, the importance of the effect of the sun is not to be taken lightly especially that there is no easy aspect between the sun and the moon which is a basic rule in a chart to make one aware and in harmony with himself and others. But the strength and intelligence provided in your chart by mercury moon and mars could be of great help to you along the way you may not feel the immediate results but a little bit later is better than never.
It is my opinion that challenging aspects particular with the Sun and Moon are growth producing and cause those to achieve in life. There will always be a basic disharmony with the yin and yang and perhaps not good for marital relationships but these can be worked on and compensated in other ways of the chart such as the Mercury Moon Mars connections. No one has a perfect chart and we are here to work on the challenges.

Lost_spirit

I suspect these thoughts about my Sun came since the progressed Sun is in conjunction with natal Saturn,and Tr. Saturn will be in conjunction to my Sun sometime next year,so I'm called to face these issues of a weak Sun.I guess the real problem is that my Sun feels so different from the rest of my chart,it has no connection to my other personal planets,the Moon,Mercury,Venus and Mars,and I see it in my life,I can't find myself,what I want or how I feel.
Yes,Sun is in the 2nd house,it receives help from Jupiter and Uranus,I never had material or money issues,I was born lucky in money issues and people could say I'm lucky in general.
But no,this whole thing comes in confliction with the rest of my chart,that would rather have me born without the money and face these challenges in life,rathen than ending up the spoiled sensitive child I have become.

Madammaha

It is my opinion that challenging aspects particular with the Sun and Moon are growth producing and cause those to achieve in life. There will always be a basic disharmony with the yin and yang and perhaps not good for marital relationships but these can be worked on and compensated in other ways of the chart such as the Mercury Moon Mars connections. No one has a perfect chart and we are here to work on the challenges.[/QUOTE

It is true that challenging aspects between the sun and moon and some times between other planets are growth producing but in this case I consider there is no aspect so the challenge or harmony are missing, and Lost spirit is unable to connect the theme of her chart together so she is using her inquiring mind to feel the impact of her sun on herself and the chart in general. Thank you Claire 19 for your enlightening comment.

beatnikgirl

I suspect these thoughts about my Sun came since the progressed Sun is in conjunction with natal Saturn,and Tr. Saturn will be in conjunction to my Sun sometime next year,so I'm called to face these issues of a weak Sun.I guess the real problem is that my Sun feels so different from the rest of my chart,it has no connection to my other personal planets,the Moon,Mercury,Venus and Mars,and I see it in my life,I can't find myself,what I want or how I feel.
Yes,Sun is in the 2nd house,it receives help from Jupiter and Uranus,I never had material or money issues,I was born lucky in money issues and people could say I'm lucky in general.
But no,this whole thing comes in confliction with the rest of my chart,that would rather have me born without the money and face these challenges in life,rathen than ending up the spoiled sensitive child I have become.

You say you don't even feel your Sun perhaps it is your Libra Sun that works so well to keep all these more challenging aspects balanced.It's working behind the scenes. Sun Libra I would also take to have some impact on your relationships with Men possibly parental figures and also the ease in which you are able to create. Anyway nothing is totally static in ones chart transits will probably occur that will test your sun, your sun is in the 2nd House I'm pretty certain you will feel an impact when planets going into opposition in 8th house. Trust me I have Sun also in the 2nd it trines Jupiter in the 11th but it sits opposite Lilith in my 8th and every time an outer planet crosses into the 8th house all hell breaks loose. Mystery Illnesses Near Death experiences death of a parent , serious illness of partner, miscarriage. So be careful what you wish for. I have Saturn moving in there in about a year so I'd happily swap, if it were possible:)
I really would stop giving your Libra Sun a hard time without it you would probably would find it harder to cope. Perhaps you should think that by keeping levelheaded and having this less chaotic relationship with your Sun you may be able to establish calm and healing to help others.:biggrin:

starlink

Lost Spirit, NO Sun, nor any other planet can be boring. There just is no such thing as a boring planet. A person, made up of the whole of all planets together, can turn out to be boring, so blaming a planet alone is not really right.

Uranus sextiling your Sun can help against boredom. Uranus usually is an excitement inducing factor, especially when connected to a personal planet.

Also, you should never look at a planet on it's own. Your Sun for instance is ruled by Venus and that Venus is conjunct Mars which will give it some push, even though it is a bit less obvious because it is in the 12th house.
Then there is a mutual reception between Venus and the Sun, very nice indeed! And as mentioned above, that can be good for finances.

And then the house where you Sun is placed is ruled by Mercury, very strongly placed in your 1st house. This also shows me that financial security is important to you, so that Sun of yours is actually quite present in your character, even though you think it is not. Maybe you mean that you dont feel very much like a Libra person, but the workings of a Sun in the 2nd house and houseruler of the Sun being same as Ascendant ruler, in the 1st, then Venus conjunct your Ascendant, all point towards money issues/interests. Mercury also sextiles your Moon (=growth).

I dont know what your expectations of an "interesting life" are of course. What would you like to see more of? I can assure you that it is not due to your Sun in Libra that you do not seem to find things in your life interesting (enough?). I believe it is all up to ourselves to make our lives interesting. Your Mars in the 1st house (I count him to be in the 1st as it is less then 4° away from your Asc.) should give you enough push to undertake exciting things, but your Chiron in the 10th could be a bit of a damper. It very often shows that the person feels awkward in public or very different from others and so could feel a bit misplaced in life in general. Do you experience such feelings?

Starlink

Last edited:

NicholasH

you have a second house sun! that means your here to develope your sense of worth and value (your post shows this). You werent born with it. it isnt boring its actually an adventure you have to embark on. Figure out ways to bring value and meaning to your life and your sense of self.
also, being a libra sun, maybe you need to be in a relationship. maybe thats were you will find value in yourself. through another person.

hermetic

^good one starlink, I was also about to mention Chiron in 10th because she was mostly complaining on:
"no shine"
"I am totally unpopular "
"I feel like I have achieved nothing"
"I have come to believe that the Sun is the most important factor in being popular or famous or remarkable"

shine, popularity, charisma, achievement in others' eyes - all issues of 10th house, and with NN there no wonder there is a strong pull towards is.

Lost spirit, I am also a Libra Sun and also feel like a boring, non-charismatic person, but on the other hand I have Sun conj IC so I have no apirations to make it otherwise.
Hasn't anyone mentioned Mercury square to Neptune? since Mercury is obviously strongest planet in this chart, ruling 1st house, maybe Neptune is making a foggy impression on others, or yourself? or delusional thinking about oneself.
Also, Mercury is squaring nodal axis, which is in 4th - 10th houses - private and public.

NicholasH

And then the house where you Sun is placed is ruled by Mercury, very strongly placed in your 1st house. This also shows me that financial security is important to you, so that Sun of yours is actually quite present in your character, even though you think it is not. Maybe you mean that you dont feel very much like a Libra person, but the workings of a Sun in the 2nd house and houseruler of the Sun being same as Ascendant ruler, in the 1st, then Venus conjunct your Ascendant, all point towards money issues/interests. Mercury also sextiles your Moon (=growth).

starlink talked about money as the issue and interest you should take, but i think money is an expression of the second houses need to find value in the self. money is ONE way of bringing value to your life. Maybe use the money and good luck/fortune you have an do something with it. Donate money, work for a non profit, etc etc. Libra is a social humanitarian in the highest expression. You have money already taken care of (i assume) so find value in yourself by giving to others.

BOOGY99

But after all this rumbling about the rest of my chart,just looking at my Sun makes me feel miserable.It's in Libra,in the 2nd house,with the only aspect a sextile to Uranus and Jupiter.No challenges,no shine.I mean,I don't even feel my Sun.I am totally unpopular between my friends,I don't consider my self having a strong will to survive,I'm 26 and I feel like I have achieved nothing.

hi

when i read your thread the first thing that popped into my head was the effects of transiting saturn going through your first house, have you only been feeling like this over the past year or so?

Saturn transits in the first can;

Make you build a walls between yourself and others, for this is a great danger now. Duty, responsibility and obligations do not preclude personally satisfying relationships, even though you may feel that they do. If you cut yourself off from others unnecessarily, you will become lonely and depressed. The people who belong in your everyday life are very important for you now, especially since you are excluding those who do not belong. Often it is good to seek out the company and advice of older people, for they have the insight and understanding you need.

Do you think you are blaming your natal suns placements for the mood you are in at the moment?

kind regards x

Lost_spirit

These are all very interesting things you wrote here.Maybe the reason I can't feel my Sun in the 2nd house is because I'm not so interested in material possessions.But as you mentioned,the 2nd house is also about the value of myself,and I can relate to that,trying to increase my value as a person,instead of my money.That's true.
I've been told repeatedly that I have a low self-confidence,and that if I work on this I'll be much more happy in my life.Maybe my moon's natal aspects play a role on this as well.
Also it's true that by being in a relationship I feel that my value increases,as I need to feel that I'm useful to someone,that someone needs me,and I don't feel it very often.
The Saturn transits over the last 2 years only made my self-confidence worse,making me look older than usually,and having a big need to stay and look young,it wasn't very helpful.
Thank you all for answering!

hermetic,
^good one starlink, I was also about to mention Chiron in 10th because she was mostly complaining on:
"no shine"
"I am totally unpopular "
"I feel like I have achieved nothing"
"I have come to believe that the Sun is the most important factor in being popular or famous or remarkable"

shine, popularity, charisma, achievement in others' eyes - all issues of 10th house, and with NN there no wonder there is a strong pull towards is.
Chiron thread
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9786
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17165
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11976

Further discussions on AW and links from this thread….
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17165
http://www.moonsweb.com/ast/chiron.shtml
http://www.aquarianage.org/west/planets/ch-nat01.html
http://www.astrotherapy.eu/Chiron.htm
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/chiron21.5.html
http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/chiron.html

http://theastrologyplace.blogspot.com/2009/10/chiron.html

Regarding T Saturn and 'self worth'

Saturn is the Lord of Karma and master teacher, but really he's trying to teach us about ourselves. It wants us to be responsible, hard working, dutiful and learn our Lessons properly, so they won't have to keep being repeated. Therefore, is usually suggests things slowing down, delays, limitations and restrictions so we can learn these Lessons.

What Saturn does is 'test' what is of value to you and what is working in your life. It wants structure and hard work. If something isn't working--- it may well end--- so something better can be put in it's place.

We all have Transits from saturn and the biggies, you are not unique in this and it's passage through your second house will 'test your self worth and what is of value to you'

You should have this inner confidence and knowthing that you will always be able to 'earn your own money' :biggrin:
Your chart is below the horizon and 12th, therefore rather subjective in analaysis and can poss 'only see things your own way' through a rather narrow lens, instead of listening and taking onboard others views (which we are all trying to help you here)

http://www.astrology.com/aboutastrology/interpreting/houses/house2.html

Your chart really lacks the element of earth or planets in earth houses, so you may want to research this. Actually, I have found this missing element the sign of a 'money maker' :biggrin:

kanshu

Actually, your problem is not your Libra Sun. You're just unfamiliar with what it means to have a Virgo Ascendant which, by the way, is your public self. With Virgo rising and your first house of self totally captive in Virgo, you have a strong Virgo influence.

I know about this because we have the same Ascendant. But I am a Gemini. Although I'm the proverbial Gemini, people see me as a Virgo.

So first, familiarize yourself with the sign of Virgo (or the virgin). A virgin, as used in astrology, refers to a person who does not belong to anybody. Case in point, the billionaire Warren Buffett.

And now, let's harmonize Virgo with your Libra Sun. First, Libra is the sign of partnership and ruled by Venus which makes Libra naturally attractive. If you find yourself alone, that is Virgo at work. What you need to do now is to understand how Virgo copes with being alone. And the answer is really simple and found in most astrology literature. Service.

Virgo rules the 6th house of work or service. You will have to learn to offer your talents for the benefit of the group. You will have to learn how to serve others. Again, let us take a look at Warren Buffett. He actually works for his investors. And they love him or rather adore him for it.

Summary of What You Have/Who You Are
1. As a Libra, you have the tendency to be critical of yourself and will analyze two sides of an issue to death.
2. Libra is ruled by Venus and you should realize that nobody can resist Venus.
3. As an accidental Virgo, you are a reliable workaholic as well as analytical and critical.
4. Your cardinal sign Libra wants to lead and your mutable sign Virgo wants to be flexible.
5. With your North Node in Gemini, you want to be right all the time.
6. You have an entire hemisphere empty of planets. This means you are aware that something is missing.
7. The most important planet in your chart is the Moon in the 11th house of organizations. This may mean that a woman will play a strong role in finding your place in your social group.

My personal recommendation: Work on being a better Virgo first. The rest will more or less follow.

Last edited: