Is it worth of doing this exertions?

ElenaJ

Your significator is mars, in the 10th. The employer is venus (appropriate for the type of business it is, esthetics) approaching the conjunction of mars. Your money is jupiter, also in the 10th and venus is separating from jupiter transferring light to mars. However, venus is in her fall, as is jupiter and mars is weak. Consider that the employer's money ruler mercury is in the 11th of hopes but separating from an opposition of uranus (ruler interrupted in the 3rd) showing they have had problems here. The moon is approaching a conjunction with uranus, warning about unexpected events. Could their name have been tarnished, leading to less earnings for you? Also, the ascendent in this chart is in "via combust", so you should be on your guard.

gizela

Your significator is mars, in the 10th. The employer is venus (appropriate for the type of business it is, esthetics) approaching the conjunction of mars. Your money is jupiter, also in the 10th and venus is separating from jupiter transferring light to mars. However, venus is in her fall, as is jupiter and mars is weak. Consider that the employer's money ruler mercury is in the 11th of hopes but separating from an opposition of uranus (ruler interrupted in the 3rd) showing they have had problems here. The moon is approaching a conjunction with uranus, warning about unexpected events. Could their name have been tarnished, leading to less earnings for you? Also, the ascendent in this chart is in "via combust", so you should be on your guard.
hello
thanks!

I do not want to work for them;)
I want to do buy some "service" connected with laser ;]

ElenaJ

Sorry, what do you mean by "buy service connected with laser"? If you are just buying something from them, what's the risk?

gizela

Sorry, what do you mean by "buy service connected with laser"? If you are just buying something from them, what's the risk?
I can do something like "remove hair " from my skin.
I done something like this about 10 years ago but in another place.
Now there is another laser.
So I would like to know if this type of laser will remove...
If it is not waste of money;)

rafaella

I can do something like "remove hair " from my skin.
I done something like this about 10 years ago but in another place.
Now there is another laser.
So I would like to know if this type of laser will remove...
If it is not waste of money;)

I think this type of question you need to ask from the service providers, not horary. I can tell you laser hair removal can take many sessions, depending on area you would like to be treated, and how dense your hair growth is. The hair can still come back due to hormonal or diet changes.

I know someone who has been going for hair removal for past 3 years, every 2-3 months. The hair is still there although not as much, whether it will completely go away, who knows. So if you have the fund to keep going even after the initial 5 sessions, then go ahead, otherwise use razor/wax strips.

cheers :)

gizela

I think this type of question you need to ask from the service providers, not horary. I can tell you laser hair removal can take many sessions, depending on area you would like to be treated, and how dense your hair growth is. The hair can still come back due to hormonal or diet changes.

I know someone who has been going for hair removal for past 3 years, every 2-3 months. The hair is still there although not as much, whether it will completely go away, who knows. So if you have the fund to keep going even after the initial 5 sessions, then go ahead, otherwise use razor/wax strips.

cheers :)
yes. i asked them but they cannot say me..
thanks