Imbalance in traits

Pisceanfool

Hello everyone.
This is my first thread and i want to get some opinions about my chart, this is kinda long but i would aprreciate any info even if you dont read all of it. I have been really interested in astrology as of late because of the my strong desire to establish a sense of self (1st house emphasis I think, also south node in 8th house). At first it really helped my confidence but it was to a fault, I can become very egotistical and smug. This is in conflict with the pisces sun and aquarian asc so i feel like a jerk afterwards. I find alot of conflicting traits in both numerology and astrology and can relate to both depending on my mind-set. I also dont understand how to interpret my moon and venus on those cusps. I feel completely unbalenced... in almost every aspect of my life. I find myself wanting alot out of life and being very ambitious yet get held back by my inhibitions and self doubts. Interpretation say i should be a great leader and take the lead, then it says i work better on the sidelines. I want to stop self-indulgent activities and the strong pluto influence should give me strong willpower, however i am usually unable to resist. I have struggeled with depression for years and became what is referred to as an "Emo" kid (coming from a relativly good background and having seemly no reason to be so angry and depressed). I have always liked girls my entire life then find myself getting a crush on guy freinds I have had, but I am still very aroused by females. My own sexual orientation may have little to do with astrology but maybe someone else can relate. Then my personality has changed over the years which is natural, but since i came to college in a few months it has changed very rapidly. I used to be alot more shy, exsessivly self-concious, and self sacrificing. Then i became alot more outgoing, assertive, funny, but egotistical and defensive at times. Now after i went back home for christmas break i studied astrology alot (perhaps too much) and thought deeply about life and myself. After this i didn't know if i could act the same around my freinds since i changed again, in a way. I now find myself more shy and self-concious again and i cant seem to just find and accept myself. I know pisces are naturally imbalanced but i know other pisces who alot nicer and compassionate all the time.
Well anyway, here is my chart i hope someone can help me out because i am so confused. Please dont give me regurgitated interpretations because i have read several books and visited many astrology sites and i am not interested in individual aspects or planet placements. I would appreciate it if you would look at my chart as a whole for interpretations.
Thank you,
Imbalanced Piscean :eek:

so i guess the chart expired but my birthday is 3/1/87 in Denver, CO at 5:26 AM

am i just not making any sense or what? no one is replying. If my question is not clear i am just wondering if anyhting really stands out to cause problems in my chart. The moon/jupiter affliction was my original thought but it doesn't really explain everything as far as i have studied. please any input is good if i just plain need therapy then i guess i will get some.

Last edited:

Pisceanfool

Well since no one is replying, and if you care, i am going to add that i feel alot better now then when i first wrote this. I have been reading sunfells site about indigos and i stated to get chills and actually cried (as strange as it may sound). It really explains alot of what i was worried about. The only reason i went to the site was because of related threads being the indigo children. I also read her symptoms of spiritual enlightenment and it is kinda why i have been thinking i need serious help lately(both mentally and physically). The last few months have completely shattered my view of reality. I now see that i am very chameleon like, acting how i perceive others to want to be somtimes, and that i really just have to be who i am. I should of probably never even posted this haha.(I wouldn't be surprised if alot of you think i am crazy after reading this... maybe i am) Anyway, i am going to continue down my path of life finding myself and my purpose.

P.S. My progressed sun just changed in to aries today and my number is 7 which is great for spiritual enlightnment and reflection.

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

I'm sorry that I hadn't replied to this thread until now, but I don't feel very comfortable giving natal chart interpretations yet...

I'm glad you discovered the Indigo Files; the articles have helped me understand many things about myself as well, especially about my alternative views of education.

The Emperor of Education is stark naked remains one of my favorite lines, because I have traveled this path and know it to be completely true.

Happy Progressed Sun Sign Change Day! :happybday:

Arian Maverick

Pisceanfool

Thank you for your comments.
I'm just getting into progressions and the horary aspects of astrology, and I am not sure what the secondary progressed sun is. That's about the time I started to research astrology.

Shimmy26

Pisceanfool, let me tell you, you're so not alone in things, whether it's the dissatisfaction with school, life, yourself, or just the way things are/go. And sorry for using that line, because how many times have we heard the whole "you're not alone" shpeal? It's true though. I had exactly the same reaction to you when I started reading about Indigo children while at a friend's house. My whole life just suddenly made sense....
then I was brought back down to reality with my mother yelling at me to come home.
Except the phrases she used? "As long as you're living under this roof you obey my rules. And I don't need a reason to tell you to come home, because I'm the parent and I say so!"
Oi, she just doesn't get it.
I told her simply "I don't accept that."
And came home on my own time. It's just how I need to be.
Anyways, that was my story for today, sorry I'm completely invading your post. I'm not trying to steal your thunder, I promise! Although my Sun in the 5th and Mars in Leo may beg to differ ;)
And I would attempt to interpret your chart, but I'm younger than you and am still too afraid to attempt doing any sort of interpretations.....but what I can do is relate to your Aquarius ascendant and water sign sun!
There should be a good site for all of us potential Indigo kids (I say potential because I'm not just going to jump the bandwagon before a bunch of research is done :)) to chat. I've tried to find some but so far there's nothing that great.
Anywho, sorry if it seemed like I was invading your post Pisceanfool....I haven't posted here for awhile, and I'm just happy to re-find this site again!
Take care,
Shimmy

Frisiangal

Hi Pisceanfool.
Apart from the fact that your chart had expired,.....

Please dont give me regurgitated interpretations because i have read several books and visited many astrology sites and i am not interested in individual aspects or planet placements. I would appreciate it if you would look at my chart as a whole for interpretations.

....this might be a reason why you did not receive any replies. Looking at the chart as a whole would take a lot of concentrated thought and effort, and even more work writing all the ideas out for you. Discussing a similar trait, an aspect or configuration is much easier, less time-consuming, and mostly what fills the astrology forum threads.
However, as a Piscean Sun, maybe a bit of visualisation will help you.
Think of all the parts of your character as actors playing a role, according to sign, in your own particular 'Play of Life' entitled ??????(name), and what you would offer as suggestions regarding the action/interplay between them to make the play more convincing, if you were directing the plot.......which, in actual fact, the Sun does.... rather than them listening to each other how they should be because that's what the Moon 'prompter' is telling them to do.;)

If you have read several books ( is that more than 2 for book ends?) and visited astrology sites, you must have gained some insight regarding your 'inner workings', how they compete with each other for attention and what you can do about it.

Without wanting to sound like a grandma, you are only 18/19 and still growing,....mentally, emotionally and physically. Every generation before and after you has experienced/will experience exactly the same as you, because the planets functions remain the same for everyone; it's only the plot of the individual play they are in, as per sign and house, that is different.:D

F.

Pisceanfool

Shimmy26 said:
Pisceanfool, let me tell you, you're so not alone in things, whether it's the dissatisfaction with school, life, yourself, or just the way things are/go. And sorry for using that line, because how many times have we heard the whole "you're not alone" shpeal? It's true though. I had exactly the same reaction to you when I started reading about Indigo children while at a friend's house. My whole life just suddenly made sense....
then I was brought back down to reality with my mother yelling at me to come home.
Except the phrases she used? "As long as you're living under this roof you obey my rules. And I don't need a reason to tell you to come home, because I'm the parent and I say so!"
Oi, she just doesn't get it.
I told her simply "I don't accept that."
And came home on my own time. It's just how I need to be.
Anyways, that was my story for today, sorry I'm completely invading your post. I'm not trying to steal your thunder, I promise! Although my Sun in the 5th and Mars in Leo may beg to differ ;)
And I would attempt to interpret your chart, but I'm younger than you and am still too afraid to attempt doing any sort of interpretations.....but what I can do is relate to your Aquarius ascendant and water sign sun!
There should be a good site for all of us potential Indigo kids (I say potential because I'm not just going to jump the bandwagon before a bunch of research is done :)) to chat. I've tried to find some but so far there's nothing that great.
Anywho, sorry if it seemed like I was invading your post Pisceanfool....I haven't posted here for awhile, and I'm just happy to re-find this site again!
Take care,
Shimmy

Not at all thank you for your reply, maybe i should get my chart professionally analized. That's so funny with your mom, i get along with my mom well, but thats exactly how i feel about like bush (on a larger scale). Ya i dont want to say i am defintly an Indigo untill a psychic confims my aura color, but i certainly felt a lot less insane after reading about them. Ty again ;).

Pisceanfool

Frisiangal said:
Hi Pisceanfool.

If you have read several books ( is that more than 2 for book ends?) and visited astrology sites, you must have gained some insight regarding your 'inner workings', how they compete with each other for attention and what you can do about it.

Without wanting to sound like a grandma, you are only 18/19 and still growing,....mentally, emotionally and physically. Every generation before and after you has experienced/will experience exactly the same as you, because the planets functions remain the same for everyone; it's only the plot of the individual play they are in, as per sign and house, that is different.:D

F.

Ya i know, but alot of the things i read conflict each other like i said earlier. I mostly wondered if anything really stood out as a major conflict. Thanks for your help.

kimbermoon

Indeed your chart bears out the imbalance you are experiencing in your life.
Planets are all focused on one half of the chart, showing that physical and mental activities take priority in your life, and you have yet to find ways of expressing through more spiritual anchoring.

Main configurations of interest:
Pluto/Mars opposition square the Ascendant
Uranus/Saturn conjunct, which is now being transited by Pluto -- a time of major transformation
Heavy Piscean influence -MOON CON JUPITER hypersensitivity: magnified emotional responses
Venus in the 12h - reclusiveness; problems with self-esteem making it difficult for you to feel you fit in, serves as a major blockage which keeps you feeling limited and/or 'unworthy'
Venus approaching square Mars: problems in relationships and particularly in relating to men.

First house emphasis: concerns about what others think/personality complexes.

Neptune currently transiting close to your Ascendant : further disorientation and confusion.

Lunar Nodes emphasizing a life time challenge between Self and Others.

The major thing to be working on right now is dealing with the Mars/Pluto/Venus configurations in your chart, which stem from deep emotional scars and wounding from the past. Self awareness is the key.
Your Life path is about emotional healing to create balance within yourself.
As within, so without.

So much more I could offer if you really want to look at what is going on in your inner psyche, but space does not allow...sorry

be well and blessed be

Pisceanfool

Thank you for your help Kimbermoon,
That's what I was really looking for with this thread I seemed to have confused a few people with my post lol (even myself). I feel like have an excess of mental and nervous energy (not to mention sexual which is not exactly being expressed as it should) nearly all the time, even if i am sick and tired, which is very uncommon (like now). I can work out and go to classes all day and still be wide awake at night, yet i am still a pretty chill person in real life. I am guessing that has to do with pluto/mars and mercury being trine/sextile respectivly... and uranus afflictions. Anyone have any suggestions of how to channel that other then mundane exercise?

Kimbermoon, I would love to hear more of what you think about my chart (especially my vertex at 8degree virgo in 7th house forming crazy strong aspects even tho it's kinda on it's own on that side of the chart, with the exception of earth itself), that is if you even want to. Interesting how you say I cant relate to men because i often feel as if i think completely different, and women can be so difficult anyway (no offense to women because trust me I can relate to you more then any not completley gay guy i know). I also have had alot of emotional scars stemming from childhood mostly. Please send me a private message or something explaining your take on how I should deal with the mars, pluto, and venus configurations and anything else that could help.

Thanks again to anyone who contributed

Soul Friend

Pisceanfool said:
Ya i know, but alot of the things i read conflict each other like i said earlier. I mostly wondered if anything really stood out as a major conflict. Thanks for your help.

Hey Piscean Fool,

Remember that in the understanding of archetypes a fool is just someone at the outset of a journey and that's the only way I can use this term for you. I do not find your perspectives foolish. Astrodienst is wonderful but sometimes more clarity is visible without all the extras. I found this one and I hope this link works for this Kelli Fox chart at http://rep.astrology.com/free/12235/7680/gif1.html. Clearly you are a classic bowl with Pluto as your cutting Planet. Too, did you realize you have a trapeze or Cradle Pattern? This leaves half your chart empty so that you need to look to house rulers to find out what's up with those houses. Research in Astrology for Indigos has found this bowl pattern to be quite common for Indigos. My youngest son is an Indigo/Crystal as noted in his aura photo and he has this same Bowl pattern. It bears a striking resemblance to my own.

Pisces is also intercepted in the Ascendant indicating on the one hand quite a bit going on in your childhood and identity but also perhaps also indicating some 1st/7thH Axis. These could keep you growing to accommodate all you are so you might be later in your mid to late twenties before you find the right situation with the best partner for life. As far as one guy and your attraction to girls that would be in keeping with not having real indicators of homosexuality. Your chart looks like you simply have an open mind to the unpopular or the unusual. It seems to be more experimental but regardless the gender always maintain a concern for your health regarding sex as the ruler of your 8thH is Venus in the 12thH which could turn around and create an unexpected problem in the end. With your 5thH ruler of the house of romance and your 7th H ruler of partnerships both in the first that bodes much better for you more than a regular Joe that you should connect only for love or romance. Connecting for the sake of sex with your 12thH/8thH connection can be more risky for you than friends who might never have a problem with it.

I hope this helps a bit while avoiding the cookie cutter astrology out there.;)

Ciao!

BTW, Have you considered Binaural Sound to integrate more focus in your life?

Last edited:

Pisceanfool

Soul Friend,

Thank you for your response. I am a fool in love and that's the main reason i use it in my name... venus in the 12th house is not so fun. Plus the whole Capricornian love (venus/neptune) cantradicts alot of Piscean energies (although yes i am still just starting my journey in this life). Interesting that many indigos have bowl charts (makes sense), and yes mine is highly integrated with Pluto almost ruling my chart even though it is not technically personal. Most all my aspects are very close in relation to other's charts. BTW the link in my sig shows that lilith and the vertex occupy the 5th and 7th houses respectivly, and they are in just about perfect places to form alot MORE aspects. Interesingly, all the astroids are even on the left side.

I have been able to get over alot of this in the last few months with alot of help from Kimber :) (infinity indebted for her info and inspiration). I know i'm not homosexual and havn't really thought about the whole bi-curious thing as of late. I have come to realize alot of this is symptematic of a too open 7th chakra. Thanks again for your unique insight on my house rulerships, thats something i really havn't studied that much. I definitly don't "hook up" just for the sake of getting "action" very often, just not right IMO. Lately my romance is just about zero anyway... i have a real hard time getting over girls... even if i was never serious with them it's so strange. ANYWAY i've never heard of Binaural sound but i'll look it up. Meditation and spiritualism have been very helpful (my mars trine neptune in earth has proven crystals to be very beneficial as well).

Again thanks for your insight ;)

Last edited: