So how do I know what influences my physical traits?

AquaScorpio

I've only gone off of what my sun sign, Aquarius, says about people born under that sign. But I've recently heard that it's not really so much your sun sign that influences your looks, not to mention I don't think I possess all of the traits of an Aquarian (Dreamy distant eyes, yes, long bones/limbs, yes, but that's it I think) so anyone wanna enlighten me? :confused:

NicholasH

do you know your birthtime? i think reading your older post you said you dont know it.

IF you did know ur birthtime then the 1st house in the chart, and the planets and sign that falls in that house affect your physical apperance. also how you outwardly act towards others

if you dont know the time, then tell us about your physical traits, how you present yourself, how you feel most comfortable acting towards others.

like for me i have libra rising (rising being the sign on the 1st house) so i come across as gentle and kind. also i hav a round face because i have the moon in the first. my face also holds water like a cancer rising (because of the moons influence.)

AquaScorpio

Hmm interesting, well I did manage to find my time, it's 10:17 AM I was off by 10 minutes. So 2/1/1986 @ 10:17 AM PST in Westminster, CA

My first house is in Aries, but I have nothing else in the first house so I am not sure what that means? I also don't know the physical characteristics of an Aries.

Im above avg height, slender build, long limbs, longer torso than legs (I think), I guess the best way to describe my face is a shield? Like straight on the sides, and then roundish-angular near the bottom. Maybe I should just post a pic? Haha maybe that'll help.

Oh and thanks in advance, I really do appreciate the help :)

AquaScorpio

Well theres two...sooo maybe someone can fill me in? And yes I really am 22 I know I look somewhat young lol. Haha and my friend there has a sun in Scorpio...jus a random tidbit.

Attachments

• l_48e7302ca9e99ab986547c3092623c2a.jpg
    l_48e7302ca9e99ab986547c3092623c2a.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 34
  • l_0d3229f28c9ca1337332d6b7b88ecdce.jpg
    l_0d3229f28c9ca1337332d6b7b88ecdce.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 33

Raindrops

You are probably stronger than people think you are since you are an aries rising. That means Mars is your ruling planet... and your physical appearance will be predicted from the aspects to mars. For Example:

If your mars were HIGHLY afflicted by saturn and pluto by 0 degees, I would expect you to be bonier than most people... or perhaps have very very muscular legs (unattractively so). I've seen this with some friends.

Good aspects to mars condones strength... but doesnt appear to make it unattractive. Of course, most ppl have a blend of both good and bad aspects giving them a blend.

Your chin is also probably more prominent (as opposed to a "recessive chin") because of the aries rising.

Also, look at your sun's aspects for more indicators of your physical appearance. Sun aspecting Neptune people are usually more sensitive...and a little more "willowy". Sun square saturn: shorter than average. Sun/venus aspects: gives a touch of attractiveness......

Last edited:

AquaScorpio

I can see what you mean...and my parents have told me I build muscle much faster than most people. Even before I started hitting the gym, I wasn't skinny, I was a little bit above average. Yah I definitley have a prominent chin, as seen in the pictures, not like overly there like Jay Lenos haha. Well defined is a better way to describe it. And sun aspects...hopefully I give you what you need, cause I wouldnt know how to go off them:
Sun Conjunct Mercury
Sun Conjunct Venus
Sun Square Moon
Sun Square Pluto
Sun Sextile Saturn

I didnt see anythin about the other planets??

twiggy

I would definately say there's a touch of Scorpio in your eyes, colouring and expression. I know two types of Scorpio faces - the dark: somewhat broody dark eyes and rich dark hair and an I'm watching you watching me type look, the fair scorpio has steely clear eyes and light complexion. I think you have the 'dark' look, but with a more balanced, broader and more handsome face, straighter nose. I know a lot of Scorpio's that have very long legs, shortish torso, broad shoulders and long limbs (a bit like the old egyptian ideal) . But I immediately recognised Scorpio in your pic - I think your Scorpio Moon and Pluto has a bit of say in your looks.

cheers!
N

AquaScorpio

Really? I do agree...and as weird as it sounds, I can have the expression of Aquarius (dreamy, distant) or Scorpio (intense, piercing). I think this because people have told me I have kind or distant eyes and I've also scared a few people with a staredown (lol). I do kinda have long legs, but also a pretty long torso, so Im curious to know what other aspects attribute to that, and maybe what balances my Scorpio facial feautures.