Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-10-2019, 06:59 AM

Transits affecting Composite.

[deleted mention of specific user - posted chart request are for ALL members - Moderator]
Thanks for looking at our chart. As mentioned, I don't know his exact ToB (other than it being early morning) so we may well have a stellium in 12th.

We're deeply attracted yet we keep fighting those feelings (he plays the cool card so I play it back) + there're **** stirrers around us so lotsa misunderstandings, hurt feelings, etc over the past months partly caused by them.

Recently I was going to throw in the towel because I thought he didn't love me anymore but after a heart-to-heart talk where he came clean with his feelings, we reconciled. I'm happy but also worried that this happiness will be fleeting because of all the ups/downs over the past few months.

How will the transits affect the relationship in the near future? Thanks!

P/S: I added our name asteroids.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Composite with transit.jpg (63.4 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by ellie04; 06-10-2019 at 04:19 PM.
Unread 06-10-2019, 10:11 PM
Banned

Re: Transits affecting Composite.

hi ellieo4

the north node will conjunct the sun and psyche and trine to the moon in September. this should be a time of very close almost spiritual feeling attraction for each other.
the node was conjunct to Venus in may, so you mention recent difficulties. I would think these problems were from before may, as may should be one of love. from now to September ,if he is being honest then the feeligs of love should be strong all through this period.
but pluto is square the node in November. pluto can show deepening attraction or closing off. the energy is unconscious so it is hard to tell how the conscious feeling will react.

the composite has Saturn square to Uranus which is unfavorable for a long term relationship though this aspect will not be activated for a while.

rah
Unread 06-11-2019, 02:13 PM

Hi rahu

Thanks very much for your reading. You're right that the issues were from before May but although feelings became strong again from end-April, we're still suffering the aftermath so latest update is we argued again and broke up.

Last edited by ellie04; 07-16-2019 at 11:49 AM.
Unread 07-14-2019, 01:56 PM

Just to update that we reconciled. It seems that transit Node is keeping the feelings strong like you said.

Last edited by ellie04; 07-29-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Tags
affecting, composite, rahu, transits