Business finance?

marsScorp

I have seen a business that I am interested in purchasing (its restaurant/conference theme)

will I be successful in acquiring the finance to purchase this business?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_be_successful_hr.24116.40639.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_be_successful_hr.24116.40639.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Sunrise

I have seen a business that I am interested in purchasing (its restaurant/conference theme)

will I be successful in acquiring the finance to purchase this business?
just to clarify,
Mercury (business) ruler of the 10th house (success, professionally) will be retro - also is peregrine. :mercury: is the ruler of your second house and your 11th house (your finances but also the money from the business)

Then I see Venus (the 2nd ruler of your finances) including all the sign of the :libra:. Just got into her fall and just made a square with the MC. There will also be an eclipse soon in front of you. Do not forget that your ruler is the Sun. The trine of :sun: with :neptune: has little contact with reality, and with the governor of the Moon (work more with emotional rather than sense). It may look good in your eyes but it will not be exactly what it looks like.

marsScorp

just to clarify,
Mercury (business) ruler of the 10th house (success, professionally) will be retro - also is peregrine. :mercury: is the ruler of your second house and your 11th house (your finances but also the money from the business)

Then I see Venus (the 2nd ruler of your finances) including all the sign of the :libra:. Just got into her fall and just made a square with the MC. There will also be an eclipse soon in front of you. Do not forget that your ruler is the Sun. The trine of :sun: with :neptune: has little contact with reality, and with the governor of the Moon (work more with emotional rather than sense). It may look good in your eyes but it will not be exactly what it looks like.

Thank you sunrise I was also thinking it would be a good idea to wait until mercury retrograde is over and the eclipses are over.

Sunrise

Thank you sunrise I was also thinking it would be a good idea to wait until mercury retrograde is over and the eclipses are over.
Yes my friend, also do not forget that soon the Sun=you, will change position and you will be more powerful:whistling: