More information on the Sun chart starting in Capricorn

Alimal

Anyone has more information on this?

Last edited:

aleth3ia

Banned
I'm not sure I get what you mean, currently I'm trying to divide the wheel for the brain hemispheres though, and I make that start from Aries-Sun (right hem.) to Libra, and from Libra-Saturn to Pisces-Moon is the left hemisphere instead. And if you'll work with this you'll never have Sun-Moon opposing each other, they're always side by side. I put the exaltation of Moon in Pisces, not in Taurus.

aleth3ia

Banned
Ah! I’m glad we were on the same page… I did not go into detail before because I wasn’t sure of that. The division I mentioned previously is purely theoretical, it will change according to each person, because each one has a different ASC. And that’s where the hemispheres split is actually to be located. Ideally, because we need an order, we put the ASC in Aries, because in Aries is the period when the Sun starts to “rise”, where the light is shown, from Aries to Virgo are spring and summer: the solar hemisphere. While from Libra to Pisces is the coldest and darkest hemisphere. I didn’t follow the Mars position you mention, just because to me Aries is governed by Pluto firstly, followed by Mars; instead I pick Aries, along with its many meanings, because of the exaltation of the Sun in it, because, again, here it is when the Sun begins to be seen. Pisces instead is the exaltation of the Moon, and it’s placed in here, contrary to the traditional misplacement of the Moon in Taurus, because if we look at the main dominions of the luminaries, in Cancer and Leo, we’ll see that it’s the Moon to precede the Sun, and not the other way around, which normally happens when you put the Moon in Taurus after the Aries-Sun. So if you split the wheel from Pisces/Aries (spring equinox) to Virgo/Libra, you’ll actually maintain the two luminaries apart, but always side by side in the correct order, as the rules of dispositions tells us from Cancer-Leo.
We even know that everything is twisted in nature, the left hemisphere in the brain is actually the right part of our body, and vice versa; the wheel works no differently. So if you start from an Aries Asc. (but you can start anywhere), and find your 7th house in Libra, it’s as if Aries is in the right hemisphere, and Libra is the starter of the left hemisphere. This because the Sun rises on the right (east) but it’s seen on the left in our wheel. So if you try to follow the sun path through the sky, as if it would be in reality, from Asc-East, in Aries, to Libra-Dc, following an anti-clockwise motion (the path that both the planets and the wheel follow), you’ll happen to go through the dark side of the wheel, which is our right hemisphere of the wheel, and of the brain as well. The planets present in the two parts are telling: from Aries to Virgo we have all the vitalistic and energetic planets, Sun and Moon are mainly there; from Libra instead we have Saturn and Uranus, the two coldest planets in our system, the furthest. So Libra-left is the logical one, while Aries-right is the lively one…

I’d be glad to know of your opinions or sources or anything you want, if you want, I really dig this topic and I’m still trying to figure it out properly myself, so thanks for the exchange : )

aleth3ia

Banned
Yes, that's a beautiful concept for real, it's as if we're chasing an unattainable point, like the uroboros eating itself, the wheel again.. the two sides are connected, they are one inside the other, there wouldn't be one without the other... just like the brain, life, everything..