Will we live together?

kx5

In about 8-9 months I intend to move to another country to study, in which case me and my boyfriend, who already lives in that other country, plan to live together, in the same house and all. That said, there are still many technical difficulties. The most primary problems are that it is still uncertain whether it'll be possible for me to get there in the first place, and even if I do money (or rather the lack of it) is going to be an issue as well.
Therefore, here goes the following horary chart. My question, as suggested by the title, is 'Will me and my boyfriend live together next year?'

Being an amateur astrologer with a rather keen interest in horary astrology, I'd also like to know what helped formulate your opinion astrology-wise. Thanks in advance for your interest and answers.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_70_horary_liv.72625.1848.jpg
    astro_2gw_70_horary_liv.72625.1848.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 48

Dirius

This isn't really a question about relationships, its about travell/real estate

Anyways...

Mars rules both the 9th house which represents foreign countries and travelling, and the 4th house, which is the house for "home" or real estate.

You = Sun
Him = Saturn
the house/travell issue = Mars
Your money = Mercury
His money = Jupiter

As you said, saturn in a sign of mars (scorpio), inside the 4th house (the home), would indicate that your boyfriend is already living in the house/apartment/etc that you guys are planning to live in?

Your money issues are represented by mercury, ruler of the 2nd. Mercury in detriment, no money at all here. Currently both the sun and mercury are in the sign of Jupiter his money: is he financially supporting you? Because jupiter applying trine to mercury/sun would indicate so. As in he might give you the money to travel.

There are 2 things that bother me:

- mars is in the detriment of the sun...
- No aspect from the sun to mars....

Do you really wish to go there? because it would seem as if you were being pushed to move away.... :bandit:

kx5

The reason why you seem not to have any clues about the actual 'house', is that we haven't agreed upon a house yet. As in, it is uncertain whether I will actually get there in the first place, therefore we haven't even began looking for a cheap residence. Also, it is impossible that we live in the house he lives in right now, because I haven't even applied to any universities near him, therefore most likely we'll have to rent some kind of apartment a long way from his current residence.

He's not financially supporting me yet, as in he hasn't given me any money, be it for travel or anything. The only financial arrangements we've made so far is that we'll equally divide the rent for our future apartment.

Saying that I am being forced to move away is a major error. It is my dream to move to the UK (country in question), and since I've met my boyfriend I see it as a good opportunity to stay with him as well.

tikana

well.. she asked will I and he live together so
sun/saturn no aspect
but moon does trine saturn
both in 4th house

if you asked will we live together
then it is 1/4
you got emplacement of L1 in L4
so looks like a yes to me

very bad reception though ...

but i am not seeing this foreign move though.... unless umm if you could slide Jupiter to rule a university or a foreign country *if that is what it is .. then it's emplacemntas well *so yes right there ***

rent division? that is like roommate situation vs a relationship. i am not liking this one bit ...

Last edited:

Dirius

The reason why you seem not to have any clues about the actual 'house', is that we haven't agreed upon a house yet. As in, it is uncertain whether I will actually get there in the first place, therefore we haven't even began looking for a cheap residence. Also, it is impossible that we live in the house he lives in right now, because I haven't even applied to any universities near him, therefore most likely we'll have to rent some kind of apartment a long way from his current residence.

He's not financially supporting me yet, as in he hasn't given me any money, be it for travel or anything. The only financial arrangements we've made so far is that we'll equally divide the rent for our future apartment.

Saying that I am being forced to move away is a major error. It is my dream to move to the UK (country in question), and since I've met my boyfriend I see it as a good opportunity to stay with him as well.

Yeah you see, like I said, this isn't a relationship question. So finding the angle is a bit hard. Its a question about a going to a foreign place/your money getting better.

Its about moving to another country, unable because of economic problems, and obviously adding your boyfriend in the mix.

Mercury (2nd ruler) is in detriment, in the middle of the sign, combusted. Despite the fact that is getting away from the combustion, it is still a while until you economy gets better.

So if in order to travel you need your own money, that wouldn't be happening.

Yet like tikana said, lord 1 and 7 in the same house (yet NOT in the same sign impliying you are phisically seperate...) conflicting testimony that would point to a yes, or perhaps it shows what you guys want (to live together). I'm more inclined to say that what it shows, is the fact that you both want to live together, while still living apart, because saturn and sun are in different signs.

Anyways, what I mentioned of he supporting you, was because of the jupiter trine (his 2nd to your 2nd), as in him giving you the money for the journey.

If not...despite the fact that you guys want to live together, money doesn't seem to get better for you. So unless that jupiter means him giving you the money or something, they I would say "NO" you won't.

I bet he surprises you with the tickets :biggrin:

PS: It is a very complicated chart...because involves your boyfriend, you travelling, your money, the house you'll be moving into- too many variables....it is actually better if you make another question in a few days asking something more simple. The question involves too many variables, and obviously some will give testimony's against moving, others in favor,

Last edited:

kx5

very bad reception though ...

What does that mean?

but i am not seeing this foreign move though.... unless umm if you could slide Jupiter to rule a university or a foreign country *if that is what it is .. then it's emplacemntas well *so yes right there ***

rent division? that is like roommate situation vs a relationship. i am not liking this one bit ...

Yes, it is a university. Dividing the rent is necessary, since we both are penniless :D

Last edited:

kx5

Yeah you see, like I said, this isn't a relationship question. So finding the angle is a bit hard. Its a question about a going to a foreign place/your money getting better.

Its about moving to another country, unable because of economic problems, and obviously adding your boyfriend in the mix.

Mercury (2nd ruler) is in detriment, in the middle of the sign, combusted. Despite the fact that is getting away from the combustion, it is still a while until you economy gets better.

So if in order to travel you need your own money, that wouldn't be happening.

Yet like tikana said, lord 1 and 7 in the same house (yet NOT in the same sign impliying you are phisically seperate...) conflicting testimony that would point to a yes, or perhaps it shows what you guys want (to live together). I'm more inclined to say that what it shows, is the fact that you both want to live together, while still living apart, because saturn and sun are in different signs.

Anyways, what I mentioned of he supporting you, was because of the jupiter trine (his 2nd to your 2nd), as in him giving you the money for the journey.

If not...despite the fact that you guys want to live together, money doesn't seem to get better for you. So unless that jupiter means him giving you the money or something, they I would say "NO" you won't.

PS: It is a very complicated chart...because involves your boyfriend, you travelling, your money, the house you'll be moving into- too many variables....it is actually better if you make another question in a few days asking something more simple. The question involves too many variables, and obviously some will give testimony's against moving, others in favor,

He and I are indeed physically apart right now, but we do want to live together. As for the number of variables, I must indeed apologise. It's just that I've got as many questions as variables. Thank you for trying to answer amidst this chaos :)

Dirius

He and I are indeed physically apart right now, but we do want to live together. As for the number of variables, I must indeed apologise. It's just that I've got as many questions as variables. Thank you for trying to answer amidst this chaos :)

Its ok, I'm just giving you the advise to...perhaps tackle the question in another manner:

To me it seems that the real problem here isn't your boyfriend, or the trip, or the house. Is the lack of money, thus your concern really is if you will get money (or a job) to be able to move. After all, we can certainly say that if you had the money, you'd be living in the Uk with your bf already, right? :joyful:

So it is a house 2 issue. So what you should ask is something like:"Will I get money to move in with my bf?"

I tried to answer it that way on this chart. Mercury doesn't seem to be getting better any time soon. So the answer would be:"NO, not for now".

Of course this is just regarding the money. But since the money is whats keeping you here, we can assume that if money doesn't improve, then you won't be taking the trip.

But like I said, jupiter trines mercury (ruler of your BF's money). So it is possible he will end up giving you the money.

tikana

you guys are overcomplicating things

esp you ms querent

1. you need to establish if you are actually moving
I am having doubts since L1 is in L4 - staying where you are at?

2. moving in with your bf (pure 1/7) but it is also the same as relocation

3. what bothers me the most is the reception between 1/7
let's say this move is happening.. where is the love in this relationship?

grrrr

i know what you are asking i had the similar horary and moving because of school and etc. it is still pending / up in the air so i have no answers atm
i will find out within a month.

mine was looked at was 1/7 straight. there was a sextile but everythign around it is a mess.

T

kx5

After all, we can certainly say that if you had the money, you'd be living in the Uk with your bf already, right? :joyful:

So it is a house 2 issue. So what you should ask is something like:"Will I get money to move in with my bf?"

I tried to answer it that way on this chart. Mercury doesn't seem to be getting better any time soon. So the answer would be:"NO, not for now".

Of course this is just regarding the money. But since the money is whats keeping you here, we can assume that if money doesn't improve, then you won't be taking the trip.

But like I said, jupiter trines mercury (ruler of your BF's money). So it is possible he will end up giving you the money.

No, it isn't impossible because of my lack of money. It's impossible because I'm still at the last grade of school, and I'm due to get to the UK in next September, after I'm done with school. My lack of money definitely will make my moving procedure harder, but anyway.

you guys are overcomplicating things

esp you ms querent

1. you need to establish if you are actually moving
I am having doubts since L1 is in L4 - staying where you are at?

2. moving in with your bf (pure 1/7) but it is also the same as relocation

3. what bothers me the most is the reception between 1/7
let's say this move is happening.. where is the love in this relationship?

grrrr

i know what you are asking i had the similar horary and moving because of school and etc. it is still pending / up in the air so i have no answers atm
i will find out within a month.

mine was looked at was 1/7 straight. there was a sextile but everythign around it is a mess.

T

1. Whether I will move or not depends on the marks I get from school this year. Thus, till about June, I won't know.
2. So, is it difficult to tell whether the 1/7 axis in this chart refers to my relationship or my relocation, due to the number of variables we have taken into account, as Dirius correctly observed?
3. I do believe this problem stems from the complicated interpretation of the 1/7 axis.
By the way, Uranus is the ruler of the 7th, what about him?

tikana

1. aha!!!!!!! that explains Jupiter ---- school grades.. that is why i was suspecious of L8 in L1

2. yeah i have the same horary exact the same question LOL 1/7 moving with someone or alone lol .. i will find out in about 2 months what is going on i will pm you the chart..in jan/feb

3. unless a big planet conj an important house i largely ignore it

Dirius

No, it isn't impossible because of my lack of money. It's impossible because I'm still at the last grade of school, and I'm due to get to the UK in next September, after I'm done with school. My lack of money definitely will make my moving procedure harder, but anyway.

Then...why ask the question: if you know that even without money you'll probably be moving, then what do you need to know?

Is the question merely a confirmation that your plans next year will go as expected? :tongue: ....the chart would point YES to that.

Because both Sun and Saturn (saturn rules the 7th) are inside the 4th. As in living together. The 4th house, represents real estate. The place might not be of your liking, the 4th ruled by mars in the 6th in the Sun's detriment, but will be comfortable (mars in its house of joy).

Sorry for all the complications. All the other variables you mentioned made it hard (the money, the foreign country, university, the relationship) to understand what you wanted from the chart. Like I said before, its also not the correct section for this question....:joyful:

Last edited:

Arena

I would like to take a shot at this, but I emphasize to you that I am indeed an amateur :)

Since you kind of complicated this too much with your question, I'd like to make it much simpler with only looking at what you are longing to do (move abroad) and what the Moon does.

The Moon is indicating what will become of the matter.
It will move into your sign and 1st house if using WSH in about 3&1/2 months. It will then come into a perfect opposition with Mars in about 7 months. The Moon will perfect it's aspect to Saturn in about 2 months at the same time it will quinx Venus. I suspect you will have some news from your boyfriend at that time which will help solve this matter.

Mars is the ruler of 9th and it is situated in Saturn domicile, but Sun's detriment - indicating trouble for you I would guess.
The Moon is in it's own sign now, feeling good, but it is the fall of Mars - indicating there will be no travel for you for the next three and a half... but will enter Leo in three and a half degree. The first decan ruler of Leo is Saturn - indicating that your boyfriend can receive you at that time I guess. But there is some trouble indicated anyways because the Moon makes an opposition to perfect it's aspect to Mars in about 7 units of time - 7 months I guess. I am not sure if the opposition and the reception of the Moon from Saturn will give you the power to act out your desire to make the move - or if it indicates some kind of separation (http://erosastrology.proboards.com/thread/655).

I believe Jupiter conjunct the ASC is co-signifactor. There is mutual reception between Jupiter and the Sun. I think that timing can also be found by seeing the perfection of the trine between those two - in about 5 months. I think that might be the time of buying a ticket to travel, the time of your desires being met ... but as I said I am an amateur.

I am curious to know however - so do let us know the outcome of this one :)

kx5

1. aha!!!!!!! that explains Jupiter ---- school grades.. that is why i was suspecious of L8 in L1

2. yeah i have the same horary exact the same question LOL 1/7 moving with someone or alone lol .. i will find out in about 2 months what is going on i will pm you the chart..in jan/feb

3. unless a big planet conj an important house i largely ignore it

1. Glad to have helped clarify things.
2. Please do PM me the chart. I don't log in very frequently (about twice a week), but I will definitely see it. Admittedly I'm quite glad I'll have the chance to study a chart of a very similar question.
3. Sounds legit.

Then...why ask the question: if you know that even without money you'll probably be moving, then what do you need to know?

Is the question merely a confirmation that your plans next year will go as expected? :tongue: ....the chart would point YES to that.

Because both Sun and Saturn (saturn rules the 7th) are inside the 4th. As in living together. The 4th house, represents real estate. The place might not be of your liking, the 4th ruled by mars in the 6th in the Sun's detriment, but will be comfortable (mars in its house of joy).

Sorry for all the complications. All the other variables you mentioned made it hard (the money, the foreign country, university, the relationship) to understand what you wanted from the chart. Like I said before, its also not the correct section for this question....:joyful:

The reason I am worried about money is that I will need to make quite some (expensive I'd say) preparations before I move, and even after I move I'll need to see to it that I get a job, settle down properly etc, procedures which obviously require some form of financial security. But, as you said, the main reason I made this chart was that I needed confirmation that my plans will ultimately be carried out successfully. So, do you absolutely believe that this horary chart is giving a clear affirmative answer that my plans will go as expected?

Note: I do realise that this is the wrong section for my question, however I wasn't sure where I should post this. Any moderator who deems that this thread ought to be moved to another section may as well move it elsewhere.

I am curious to know however - so do let us know the outcome of this one :)

I'd say this was a rather insightful contribution on the matter. I will indeed keep you posted, if you wish, but to be honest I doubt I'll have any substantial news till about June. And then there is still the most tumultuous period to come, this being June-September, when I'll be making my preparations and finally moving, if I am to move.

kx5

Update on this matter

I am aware of the fact that this will probably go unnoticed, however I am posting this in case the participants of this thread are still interested.

Overall, I'd say what was said here accurately describes my situation at the moment. My application was successful and I'm happy to say I am in the UK. My boyfriend did give me the money to travel (bought my ticket), and he did so in May. The matter of which university I'll be going to was clarified around June-July. My funds remain low and haven't improved in a while, but I'm getting more opportunities coming my way now so it's very likely I will soon improve financially. I could generally say I am being financially supported by my boyfriend currently.

Very impressive indeed.

Arena

WOW, thanks for the update. It is so rewarding to see outcomes of horaries and to see that one's prediction turned out to be accurate. I wasn't sure about the Moon's opposition though, but I see now that opposition is not necessarily a breakup or ending ... it can also mean "a turning point" or action.

We see that approx. 5 months from you asking, you bought the ticket, that shows you are already making the decision to go. This happens when Sun perfects it's trine to Jupiter and ASC as well as when the Moon changes signs and moves into Leo, your first sign/house.

And then you make the actual move when? Was it in May already as you bought the ticket, or was the actual movement made in August or even close to Sept? When the Moon makes an exact opposition to Mars, ruler of the 4th and 9th? You can see that is around 8 units of time.

kx5

Glad to have helped :) I have to admit, the success of those predictions is good feedback for me too, since I am naturally very interested in understanding how horary astrology works.

My actually setting foot on the UK happened exactly two days ago (Sept 9th, and if you need the exact time it was around midnight). That said, me and my boyfriend haven't yet found our own house just yet. I am living in his parents' house with him for the time being, and this is partly the reason why I am still financially dependent on him. University starts in a couple of weeks, so we will probably have moved into an apartment of our own till then.

I am not sure whether my being in my boyfriend's house counts as having moved though. As in, by 'moving' are we referring to just my arrival in the UK or to my arrival in the UK plus my finding a house other than his parents' house to share with my boyfriend?

Arena

Ok thanks, that sounds about right according to the Moons movements, it shows that opposition around this time :) Wow, that is pretty accurate.

Your movement has already occured. You left your old home, you travelled abroad and now you are about to find a place to live together.

Dirius

Update on this matter

I am aware of the fact that this will probably go unnoticed, however I am posting this in case the participants of this thread are still interested.

Overall, I'd say what was said here accurately describes my situation at the moment. My application was successful and I'm happy to say I am in the UK. My boyfriend did give me the money to travel (bought my ticket), and he did so in May. The matter of which university I'll be going to was clarified around June-July. My funds remain low and haven't improved in a while, but I'm getting more opportunities coming my way now so it's very likely I will soon improve financially. I could generally say I am being financially supported by my boyfriend currently.

Very impressive indeed.

Wow thanks for updating, considering the chart was cast a year ago. To be honest, I still wouldn't know how exactly to tackle this question, but I remember that when I read it I made such a mess with the chart I wished you would update it someday. :crying:

However it was nice to confirm this part :biggrin:

My boyfriend did give me the money to travel (bought my ticket), and he did so in May. The matter of which university I'll be going to was clarified around June-July. My funds remain low and haven't improved in a while, but I'm getting more opportunities coming my way now so it's very likely I will soon improve financially.
I could generally say I am being financially supported by my boyfriend currently.

Your money issues are represented by mercury, ruler of the 2nd. Mercury in detriment, no money at all here. Currently both the sun and mercury are in the sign of Jupiter his money: is he financially supporting you? Because jupiter applying trine to mercury/sun would indicate so. As in he might give you the money to travel.

Given that this was one of my first horary interpretations in the forum I do consider it a victory, thank you sooooooo much! :biggrin:

Glad to see things worked out for you!

Last edited: