Please help, I want to move from this area!!

MorganaL

Please help, I want to move from this drug/alcohol infested area!!

I want to move out of my drug, alcohol, mutant infested neighborhood!! I actually wanted to already gone and in spirit I already am. I need some help from you wiser members of the community. I am going to cast the chart myself, I have learned how to do that much, and make the really cool ones like you guys make!! The problem is, and I am coming across this a lot, "asking the correct question". Do I A. Cast the cart for where I am now...currently...or B. Cast the cart for where I want to move to/live? or C. both?

Last edited:

gemini59

Re: I want out of redneck central!!

The question is usually a yes or no question first of all. Such as 'will I move?' or 'will I move in the next year?" or some such. But the chart is drawn for the minute you have an overwhelming desire to know the answer enough to seek out an astrologist.

The place is always where you ask the question.

MorganaL

The question is usually a yes or no question first of all. Such as 'will I move?' or 'will I move in the next year?" or some such. But the chart is drawn for the minute you have an overwhelming desire to know the answer enough to seek out an astrologist.

The place is always where you ask the question.

Okay I understand. Except one thing. I did not have an "overwhelming desire to seek out an astrologist" I had the desire to learn this so I could figure it out. So I will pick that day.

SagiCap

One of Dr. Farr's replies to one of my posts about moving into a condo was to ask the cosmos for advice. ie: Ask, "would it be in my best interest to move to X" (if you know of a place).

Think about what you really want to know. What you need to know. It sounds like you want to know "Will I move and when?" Let us know how it goes. Sorry to hear about the crummy neighborhood. Do what's right for you. I wish you luck.

MorganaL

Okay...step one. I have figured out how to cast a chart and post it here!!! YAAHHH!!!! I did what you said Gemini59. Now the question is when do I move out of Redneck central and to the place I want to be??? or will I? Give me a few minutes...I am still reading this thing and trying to figure it out myself.

MorganaL

One of Dr. Farr's replies to one of my posts about moving into a condo was to ask the cosmos for advice. ie: Ask, "would it be in my best interest to move to X" (if you know of a place).

Think about what you really want to know. What you need to know. It sounds like you want to know "Will I move and when?" Let us know how it goes. Sorry to hear about the crummy neighborhood. Do what's right for you. I wish you luck.

I agree with you! People say "It's bad everywhere". I say "The hell it is!" Tell me on your street corner are your neighbors drunk all the time? I don't mean on Friday and Saturday night I mean 9:00 am Monday mourning. One of my neighbors is so drunk all the time that he could fail a breathalizer by standing by it downwind. I have people coming up to me wanting to buy some kind of drug called "lourtabs" (is that correct?). It just goes on and on. The police are on my street every week. Esp. since the Saturn Return began. I want to live with normal, sane people! Not with drunks, druggies and thieves.

Neptune Rising

Hey

Sorry to hear of your awful sounding neighbourhood!

I'm curious, the date of the chart was 7th May, was that the original date you thought of your question?

I'm happy to have a look but it sounded a bit like the question arose today...

NR

MorganaL

Hey

I'm curious, the date of the chart was 7th May, was that the original date you thought of your question?

NR

Because Gemini59 said "But the chart is drawn for the minute you have an overwhelming desire to know the answer enough to seek out an astrologist." I read on the rules of this forum that one should take care to ask the correct question. I wanted to make sure that I asked it. I am going to move that is a given. The question is...will I move to where I want to?

MorganaL

Hey

NR

I have actually wanted to move out of here since the day I moved in. So if you feel that I need to re-cast this chart I will. Just tell me. In truth I never wanted to move here. I have always hated it here.

Neptune Rising

Yes totally, you need to draw the chart for the moment the question is completely clear in your mind. The clearer the question, the clearer the chart will be to read. From your post, it just sounded to me like the question was formulated today. But if you thought of the question on the 7th of May, I'll have a look at this chart. It just helps to give you a clear reading.

NR

MorganaL

Yes totally, you need to draw the chart for the moment the question is completely clear in your mind. The clearer the question, the clearer the chart will be to read. From your post, it just sounded to me like the question was formulated today. But if you thought of the question on the 7th of May, I'll have a look at this chart. It just helps to give you a clear reading.

NR

It was clear in my mind when I moved in this dump! Now I am packing! NO REALLY! I should be packing right now! Only I got sick from heavy lifting. So I took some days off from that. I did some packing yesterday. All the month of May I was packing! Oh wait....Even I can see that in my chart!

MorganaL

Okay...I will do my best to try to translate this. here goes. Now this is the second, NOT the firsts. I have a Mars in Leo that tells me that I am kicking and screaming my way out of here. However. The Saturn in Virgo Makes me think I will leave, but not until Saturn crosses into Libra. Am I correct? anyone?

Neptune Rising

All the angles are fixed, this usually is not a good sign if you want to move.... fixed is kind of stationary.

Have you started looking at places yet?

There is a possibility, Moon trines Sun (you), then it squares Mercury though. Merc rules your 2nd house money, maybe there will be a few issues with money that hamper things? Mercury is quite prominent at the MC so maybe this is a major issue.

The final aspect is Moon opposition to Mars.

Sun is moving towards a square to Saturn, then sextile Mars, but Mars changes sign before the sextile perfects. Mars is current house, Saturn is new house. Sun aspects the new house first, but by square so that may pose some challenges. I use modern planets when on an angle, Neptune is on the cusp of the new house, this could show an unclear image of the new house, maybe you have rose tinted glasses about this, or are being idealistic in some way... it could just show you are unclear about it.

Moon opposing Mars at the end could show a parting with the current house, also being that Moon ends up in the 7th house while doing this.

Interesting too as Mars moves out of Leo, your sign. That could be an indication of you moving too, the house leaving your sign.

Timing I only give an approximate idea, for Moon to oppose Mars it takes just over 20 degrees, maybe 20 days or weeks. I would say a longer time as quite alot of this chart is in a fixed element, and with the squares of Sun to Saturn, and Moon to Mercury, there are some challenges along the way that could delay things.

NR

gemini59

The fourth house is where you are now and the fourth from the fourth (the 7th) is where you want to go from my understanding. When you count houses you always include the starting one as 1.
So mars rules the 4thor where you are now and we see it is in your first house..you are angry, it is violent etc. The fact that mars is opposing neptune (though not used in horary) maybe just tells us of your desire to be separated from drugs in a new place.
Saturn rules where you want to go. It is in your second of finances.
Saturn is really weak now but it is growing in strength having gone direct.
You are the sun at the top of the chart in Gemini.Both Saturn and the sun are under mercurys' rule.
The sun is in Saturns triplicity and I think it tells us that you want to move to a new place. However Saturn is not in any of the suns terms.

The sun and Saturn do not aspect nor is their mutual reception. Mars is in your sign or under Leo....but you receive mars by face...in other words you would rather be in Saturn's place then in mars but mars receives you, really likes you; )

This does not bode well. We look for collection or translation of light. We want to see either an aspect to the 7th ruler or mutual reception.

The moon trines the sun but hits mercury first in the 9th house of legalites and ruler of finance. I see it opposes mars. I thought is hit saturn...I am too tired.

I am not sure this is going to happen right away. Money is an issue.

this is my take on it....

Interesting that mars and saturn have a semisextile to each other which is typically not used in horary but in this case I do not think it means anything.

Last edited:

MorganaL

All the angles are fixed, this usually is not a good sign if you want to move.... fixed is kind of stationary.

Have you started looking at places yet?

There is a possibility, Moon trines Sun (you), then it squares Mercury though. Merc rules your 2nd house money, maybe there will be a few issues with money that hamper things? Mercury is quite prominent at the MC so maybe this is a major issue.

The final aspect is Moon opposition to Mars.

Sun is moving towards a square to Saturn, then sextile Mars, but Mars changes sign before the sextile perfects. Mars is current house, Saturn is new house. Sun aspects the new house first, but by square so that may pose some challenges. I use modern planets when on an angle, Neptune is on the cusp of the new house, this could show an unclear image of the new house, maybe you have rose tinted glasses about this, or are being idealistic in some way... it could just show you are unclear about it.

Moon opposing Mars at the end could show a parting with the current house, also being that Moon ends up in the 7th house while doing this.

Interesting too as Mars moves out of Leo, your sign. That could be an indication of you moving too, the house leaving your sign.

Timing I only give an approximate idea, for Moon to oppose Mars it takes just over 20 degrees, maybe 20 days or weeks. I would say a longer time as quite alot of this chart is in a fixed element, and with the squares of Sun to Saturn, and Moon to Mercury, there are some challenges along the way that could delay things.

NR

I am not only packing but YES I have been looking for a new place. I will be looking again this weekend, I have a few appointments. I am getting rid of stuff, throwing stuff out everything involved in a moving process. I can't be rid of this place fast enough.

MorganaL

The fourth house is where you are now and the fourth from the fourth (the 7th) is where you want to go from my understanding. When you count houses you always include the starting one as 1.
So mars rules the 4thor where you are now and we see it is in your first house..you are angry, it is violent etc. The fact that mars is opposing neptune (though not used in horary) maybe just tells us of your desire to be separated from drugs in a new place.
Saturn rules where you want to go. It is in your second of finances.
Saturn is really weak now but it is growing in strength having gone direct.
You are the sun at the top of the chart in Gemini.Both Saturn and the sun are under mercurys' rule.
The sun is in Saturns triplicity and I think it tells us that you want to move to a new place. However Saturn is not in any of the suns terms.

The sun and Saturn do not aspect nor is their mutual reception. Mars is in your sign or under Leo....but you receive mars by face...in other words you would rather be in Saturn's place then in mars but mars receives you, really likes you; )

This does not bode well. We look for collection or translation of light. We want to see either an aspect to the 7th ruler or mutual reception.

The moon trines the sun but hits mercury first in the 9th house of legalites and ruler of finance. I see it opposes mars. I thought is hit saturn...I am too tired.

I am not sure this is going to happen right away. Money is an issue.

this is my take on it....

Interesting that mars and saturn have a semisextile to each other which is typically not used in horary but in this case I do not think it means anything.

Mars really likes me! That is interesting.

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

The drug your neighbors are asking for is Lortab, also known as Vicodin...both of those names are the brand names....generic is hydrocodone. Nope, I don't take them but I've worked in the medical field enough to know. Once a rep gave me an umbrella with the name Vicodin on it. I had to trash it after the first use because so many weirdo's were coming up to me wanting drugs. lol. I've never taken even ONE of these in my lifetime.....Thank God....have never had pain that required it.

MorganaL

The drug your neighbors are asking for is Lortab, also known as Vicodin...both of those names are the brand names....generic is hydrocodone. Nope, I don't take them but I've worked in the medical field enough to know. Once a rep gave me an umbrella with the name Vicodin on it. I had to trash it after the first use because so many weirdo's were coming up to me wanting drugs. lol. I've never taken even ONE of these in my lifetime.....Thank God....have never had pain that required it.

So I am out cutting trees on my street late last fall. Why? Because my lame landlord won't do it and I did not want to be trapped here when the snow came and knocked down the trees. (some were damanged, dead, dying or leaning in very bad way) Well one leaning/cracked trunk tree kicked back and hit me in the leg as it came crashing down. The doctors and nurses in the ER could not believe that I did not want any pain killers. You know what? Nothing was broken, except my pride. I was just scared as all hell. I still have "phantom pains" in my leg but other than that...nothing. I put ice on it for days and I was fine. I did not want any pain killers because I don't want to be like my neighbors. Is it any wonder Mars showed up where it did? That was the first thing I saw!

MorganaL

Please help, I want to move from this drug/alcohol infested area!!

So Amy I have to ask.....is Vicodin just work very well or is it highly addictive?

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

Re: Please help, I want to move from this drug/alcohol infested area!!

So Amy I have to ask.....is Vicodin just work very well or is it highly addictive?

It is an effective pain reliever and can be addictive. When I worked in a Drs office setting (now in hospital setting) patients were told to physically BRING IN their medicines....and this is one of those we counted pills on to make sure it was being taken correctly. The abuse of this one can cause other medical problems. Most pain meds can cause stomach difficulties and that usually means it can also lead to G.I. bleed. I knew a patient that abused this drug using several different Physicans and got an encephalopathy from abusing Vicodin. That was before everybody was electronic and these things are followed easier now.

Here's a link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocodone