Neptune square Neptune

Jeremy

This last week has been exceedingly strange; I am a very emotionally controlled person (Moon, Mercury & Neptune in Scorpio) and rarely given to displays of emotion and I first had an inkling that something was amiss about a week ago when I watched "Into the Wild" (which by-the-by is a marvellous movie that I cannot recommend highly enough to all you students of the human condition) and I enjoyed it greatly and, imagine my surprise when at the end I was sobbing like a psychic aunt at a séance, totally out of character for me, and two nights ago I watched a film about orphans called December Boys and I was crying inside 10 minutes!

Now I have no wish to cast doubts upon my inherent manliness, but suffice to say, I’ve been feeling very odd and yet peaceful, not particularly calm, but existentially quiet; hard to explain, but not at all unpleasant. Then a couple of days ago I started experiencing these surges of energy; I just had to get up and do something, so (no doubt thanks to my Virgo Asc.) I have been tidying the house, whether it needed tidying or not, washing, cleaning, digging the flower-beds, you name it; but the effect has been not dissimilar to having an entire cleaning crew come in and give the place a spring clean; I can tidy beyond the capabilities of mere mortals when I have a mind, but I surprised even myself.

Then last night I began to feel really odd, I have been suffering the last two days with a really nasty cold, my nose has been streaming like you wouldn’t believe (yeuch!) and I never get colds, or if I do, they survive for about an hour while everyone around me is being carted off in body-bags; so that too has been unusual, and then at about 1pm I suddenly didn’t have a cold any more. Normally it takes people a short while to recover but this was kind of instantaneous. Then I got this horrible iron taste in my mouth, so I went to the bathroom and rinsed my mouth out and spat out a scary quantity of blood; it was totally freaky! It just kept coming out and I discovered that for no obvious reason at all one of my molars was bleeding; I was genuinely concerned that it would fall out there and then, I’ve never lost a tooth before either so that was weird too. Then I went back to bed and I started to suffer from the worst indigestion of my life, even though I hadn’t eaten in hours and I haven’t had indigestion for years; it was turning into a rough night!

So, I did what you have to do and fired up my laptop and had a good look at the ephemeris.
Last night then at about 1pm Neptune was in Aquarius at 22° 36’ 30”, and my own Neptune sits at 22° 36’ 40” of Scorpio so I guess this is the culprit; it’s the first foray into my mid-life crisis! The effects though have been unexpected; certainly I can understand how I’ve been getting all compassionately emotional (Neptune is somewhat conjunct my Moon) but some of the physical effects, the cold, indigestion and bleeding tooth have left me mystified.

So what’s the deal people? What should the effect of Neptune square Neptune be, and how has it operated for you? Please do tell!

Mystically tense: Jeremy
My Chart

Last edited by a moderator:

flea

I have been going through neptune sq neptune, with transiting neptune on my MC it is has been a long effect at 19 deg aqu. Things have not been settled but at the same time more genuine if that makes sense.

I see from your chart this aspect is not isolated as pluto sitting at 21deg virgo is sextile your neptune and quincunx transiting neptune. Uranus is sitting at 19 pisces which will come into play soon too, opp pluto and then opp uranus which is the classic midlife crisis aspect. Pluto is always seeking depth, so maybe your are uncovernig depths you never knew existed within you.

If you use placidus or koch you may find that neptune is transiting your sixth. But transiting the 5th holds clues too, maybe about your inner child.

I have neptune natally in the 6th so have had odd physical issues, nothing serious but not common. Good idea to get checked out with a physcial and eat sleep well that sort of thing.

Chiron is also in the later stages of square your moon which could be an issue aswell over the past year.

Barabara Hand Clow I have found is good to read regard uranus sq uranus, symptoms theories etc. I have an exact hit in two weeks or so, which will be interesting.

Sorry I can t be more specific.

Love Light Flea