How the T-square reshaped my way of thinking

FreeVirgo

I don't think I ever posted a main post before but here goes.. I have had and continue to have the transiting T-square on my natal sun (vitality, ego, drive) and moon (nurturance, attachments, emotions) for over the past year.. Pluto (for five) :unsure:

Saturn and uranus in opposition of one another has created an final unique balance- even if I could not see it in the beginning or through the transits.. Wanting to break free from the old way of doing things abrubtly is uranus at full action- and did I ever-making dumb mistake after another:pinched:. Saturn impedes big time.. putting added restriction-lack of drive and insight on my ego (being) but giving time to think it out thouroghly. Wanting to go back to school and complete my masters or become more commited in a romantic relationship has been a tug of war between how, when, where, and what??? (fifth house action-creativity is very important to me) Very stressful.. But now that uranus and saturn have made there last conjunctions to my late virgo sun.. I feel I have a better grasp of things and where I want to go.. I feel the old restrictions of my ego have been lifted and are more able to be expressed (direction in life-career, family, etc.) at a new confident level of maturity. But Pluto made it's square transit five years ago left me dazed and confused about who and where I was going (loss of relationship and chosen career direction) and than add in saturn and uranus- YOWZA! The pluto transit on sun I changed majors from business (specualtion-fifth house) to psychology (pluto transiting-8th house) I find that I like both of these foundations of thinking and thought.

Now the transits on my moon- these are still taking place and uranus has not hit my libra moon, but pluto-has made me travel back in time of emotional mess with my childhood nurturance.. and saturn teetering there is allowing for some serious decisions on how I need to become my own nurturance-forcing me to grow up and face my childhood wounds. It's weird but saturn has allowed me to express my wounds more than pluto did?? So I am curious to see when this transit is over-to see how emotionally independent I come out.. I forgot.. It made me less emotionally attached to familial people which is what I needed to grow and see what I needed and want in life for myself.

Data is nice but you will get far more responses by posting your chart pref from astro.com

How to attach a chart as thumbnail
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Firstly, for a proper evaluation you should consider posting your chart with progressions and transits on same wheel found in extended chart selection. Reduce the ratio of orbs to 80%, select smallest image size 63% on picture,then choose house system (my personal preference is for Equal house rather than the default of placidus), right mouse click and select 'save target pic as' and save to hard drive then upload here
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24043
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24042

the above threads are 'how to' get, select and post the correct charts.

flea

The current on going aspects of saturn pluto and uranus....I feel are a big learning curve for the world if you able to take it on as such. Your sun and moon in virgo and libra.....look like you cannot escape this learning curve and nor do you want to.......maybe it is a kind of rebirth....you talk in such a detached manner about the process but I am sure it has been deep.

Thankyou for sharing your experiences....I dont think saturn is all bad either...can be an excellent teacher..... Saturn will go on to touch my sun moon point later in July......will be an interesting experience I think for me.

FleaXX

FreeVirgo

Thanks for the responses! Sorry I have trouble attaching things on this website for some reason astro 50:(! I will try though. To flea, the post was just a generic rambling really and how psychology (study of the mind) and astrology (cosmos, spirituality) and how they may have tied to my everyday life in the process. I'm more of a private person :ninja:, when it comes to my personal life! So may explain the detachment.. I like to understand the cause and affect of situations to see if they are true or probable. I want to understand the link between these two!
EJ- astrology has made me more spiritual as the end result but I think that there are other great avenues to learn from in a physical sense of our minds. :)

Last edited: