Talk about Indigo children

tikana

MarcoI do not htink there is a way to say one way or the other. Personally I DOUBT it. Not much written about Nancy Ann Tappe who invented the term.Before 1970s no one has even mentioned anything remote to indigo childthose planetary alignments apply to MANY MANY people who were born under those placementshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_childrenCheck this page outT

smilingsteph

Re: Am I an Indigo Child?

Marco-
Considering that most of the placements you describe are of generational, and many people your age have them, I dont think that they can be directly related to being an Indigo Child.

I think you are special, we all are.

I believe that this term was made to make money.

Marco-
Is there anything specific that has happened to you that makes you think you are an indigo child?

Why do you ask?

Niplan

Banned

I am supposedly one of these, Also supposedly the next one crystal or whatever it evolves into, my aura is nothing but shades of purple and white.

Which is supposedly the only way to tell, you have to see your aura, or get someone who can see it for you.

These kids are scary when left to their devices... I think its kind of unhealthy to let this kind of thing run around.

http://indigosociety.com/

Have you read some of this ****?

People talking about altantians fighting an intergalactic war with cat people on earth.... o_O;; It reads like bad scientology and even worse anime thrown together..... -shudders-

Creativity is one thing, But when you actually believe some of these things...

Last edited:

smilingsteph

Those people think they are breeding some special people with special purposes for the human race. They think that they are the "chosen ones" so to speak.
We are all special!

It is a wierd website!! Man reading a few of the threads made me shudder literally!

My niece was told she was an Indigo Child. She is four years old and would be seen talking and playing with herself and her "friends." She would say she would see her "dead grammy" who died when she was two years old, and "dead grammy" visits her and plays with her.

She says that the angles watch her at night and she likes it when they visit.
She is a pisces, as well as you Niplan. I swear you two look so much alike! I wonder if there isnt something within that piscean sign that attributes to being "special."
Not in the "special" way those people on that website find themselves to be, they are just nuts.
:wink:

Niplan

Banned

its not that some people don't have "powers" or psychic abilities etc. Its just... well you saw the their forum O_O

FreeVirgo

The term Indigo child was coined due to many reasons. One of them from the harsh realities of mental illness of children in the 70's and 80s. You may see Indigo children associated with ADHD/ADD children! Indigo was to help these children spritually come to terms with their physical reality! The chrytal children are = to the altistic/aspergers. What we come down to is that we are just labeling our children without cause! Indigo children is just another way to counteract the "scientific" claims of behavioral problems.....

We should never label our spitit it is too great and vast to understand on a physical rhealm! And with the psychological disorders they are finding that the home is very unbalanced so it is probably better to get these children with their parents into programs to use tools to adjust the inbalance of the environment!!

I am giving two articles that support it and another that thinks it is BS. The rest is for you to decide whether it is real or not!

http://www.crystalinks.com/indigochildren.html

http://www.cinemind.com/atwater/IndigoFF.html

and this for popular culture cause you know we all got to earn a living!!

http://www.selectsmart.com/twyman.htmlhttp://www.cinemind.com/atwater/IndigoFF.html

tikana

Hey

I just think that the whole thing with INDIGO is like searhing for a philosopher's stone. I AM NOT buying. Most people do not want to fit in or they feel they dont fit in even though they DO. SOOO on that note, i would not put 1 cent trust into a person who came up with ths term just becase of the whole story how INDIGO definition was originated from

T

Star Eyes

I'm grateful for all your answers .
It sounds impossible, but I've received more answer and information on this forum than on all italian ones...
Sorry for my lateness but the police arrested my girlfriend and I spent two week between the police station and the tribunal.

I'm not curious for being an indigo child, but a lot of elements bring me toward this direction.

When I was a kid, I always drew myself in indigo or violet and my behaviour was (and is) the indigo's description at 100% (and this can explain some part of my social difficulties! ^_^).
I feel I've to do something unique, and I'm sure I tried to do it in my past lifes too. Since when I was young I know it and I feel it.

(sorry for my english...)
Star Eyes

Arian Maverick

While I agree that many valid points have been made on this thread, I do not feel it would be fair for me to withhold an interesting link regarding the Indigo phenomenon just because the consensus is against it: The Indigo Files.

Considering that most of the placements you describe are of generational, and many people your age have them, I dont think that they can be directly related to being an Indigo Child.

...yet many people attest that the great majority of children born during this time are of the Indigo consciousness. This website makes a connection between Quaoar and the Indigo children: Quaoar, the astrology of generations, including the Indigo children.

Here is another interesting link: Astrology of the Indigo Children.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

I think Indigo is just a label or generalization....It can go to peoples heads too much!

I believe some people have stronger missions on earth and to help others, but maybe its more a evolution of the soul or something? But you cant group them into one group. Everyone has different missions here, either aware of it or not.

I also think we have a kind of group consciousness that is evolving together and doesnt concentrate on individuals alone. Maybe when your spririt has alot of "practice" you can tune into this even more? Understand the bigger picture. Is this the indigo maybe?

Anyway we need each other for all these purposes.

Lunar Pisces

I think the whole indigo thing is a sham myself. It's about parents who feel unfulfilled and inadequate overcompensating by placing ridiculous expectation on their children.