Fashion bussiness success

natasa812

I have another bussiness offer. It is about fashion bussiness - accessories, bags and so on from an Import - export company. They acctually want me to represent them in some way, to help them by in here (in this country), to negotiate or even to open a shop with me as a supervisor (only - because I told them I want to keep my Translating agency).
Acctually, the way I see this is more like a commision agent or go between or intermediary somehow. It is needless to say that they don`t speak the language of this country so, help is needed indeed.

I am thinking about intermediary for the begining (they comming in here, shop, I translate, negotiate or whatever and take the commision). I even added in my Tax office in the area where I belong this so called Consulting so I can issue a bill for this kind of job.

The question is: ``Will this cooperation be successful?``

newcooperationfashionsu.gif

I am Venus, in conj. with P. F. Very nice for the begining. I am in 7th (of course - for partnership).
``They`` are represented by 7th - so, it is Mars.
Mars is in my sign - good sign, in terms of Venus but also in Detriment. I don`t like any person / planet in detriment.
About Mars in Taurus (this is copy - paste from an article): In Taurus, Mars worries about finding a practical, sensible, stable course of action. Mars in Taurus can grow extremely frustrated, and very angry. The less action it is able to take, the more the pressure builds.
So, things to take under consideration about ``them`` (the Mars).

Now, Moon has left the trine with Mars and Venus (if I am interpreting this correctly).
But, Moon will trine Saturn. Now, this part is confusing: what is the message in here? Saturn rules my 4th and my 5th...

But, if we take the YES / NO technique then: (copy paste again)
Take the ruler of the house in question.
Then take the ruler of the opposite house ("that what opposes it" as he calls it). You then look for an ingoing good aspect between these two rulers and you have your answer. But the answer is not always clear, for instance if there is no aspect. Then he looks at the 4th of one house and the 4th of the other house and looks if the "end of the matter rulers " then maybe are getting together.

So, the 10th (success, carrer) is ruled by Moon. Moon will trine (if I am correct) the Saturn (ruler of the 4th - so, the end of matter). Is this a yes and can I proced with this or should I proced?

Moon is in conj. with Pluto and I don`t like this.
Also, my 2nd of possesions is ruled by Mars and my 8th by Venus.

This looks like yes to me but maybe I am not interpreting the movement of the Moon correctly and also Moon is in 3rd (the weak) house and also a house of communication. I don`t know what house to take for fashion but both significators being in Taurus ruled by Venus - the planet of beauty, should point to something.

About the Saturn pointing to my 4th and 5th - I can not understand this. The 5th is about risk too but acctually I am not risking anything and doing no investments acctually...

Thank you for any input
Best regards

nuwanda

I get why Saturn rules the 5thhouse, this business is not entirely risk free.Also it is the house of creativity, and fashion requires that.

I think Moon about to trine Saturn is a very good sign,but I'mnot very experienced.