Astrological Twins Found On This Forum

natasa812

NAOMI
naomi.gif

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/6015/naomi.gif

NATASA

natalchartnatasha.png

The first one belongs to Naomi, the second one is mine, we share almost all planets in same positions (except Moon of course).
About our lifes: we work both as translators, we both got married foreigners, we both live abroad... We even like unique clothes that nobody else wears (including jewelry for me) and as Naomi wrote to me in her pm: ``Mars in 1st sextiling Venus in 11th squaring Uranus in 7th I guess``...
Naomi had a change in her carrer (something that ``came`` to me last year but I pulled back to translations but I am still thinking about...)...
So, many similarities...

We thought that posting our charts and discussing about it might be interesting to you...

We would like to post our current transits acctually and to compare and discuss about it...

Best Sagittarian astro - twin regards from me, waiting for Naomi to post...

Natasha

Last edited:

natasa812

Dear Ume, thanks to Naomi who is reading carefully posts on this Forum - while reading mine, she found out that we have so many similarities in our lives so, she thought that we must have similar charts too - that`s how she send pm to me, I answered and the rest is ``history`` :)

I know that there is a site for Astrological twins I don`t know any details and we didn`t find each other there.

Best r

Naomi_Sadge

Thanks Natasha for posting.

Ume - Like Natasha said, her posts have been ringing bells but the freaky thing was the similarities around our professional background, the importance of 'abroad' in our lives, tastes, and the current Saturn influence.

Cheers:)

natasa812

Yes, as we can see, ruler of our 7th - Mercury - is in Sagittarius (foreign, foreigner)...
Jupiter also in Sagittarius - learning foreign laguages...
About tastes and clothes - Uranus influence...

About current Saturn transit - it is squaring my Sun, Jupiter and MC...but, nicely trines Venus and Uranus - so I hope that any obstacle and change is for my (our) own good...
It is in opposition with Uranus which is transiting our 1st and for me at least it brought changes... But somehow (or maybe Saturn as ``stronger`` planet) I pulled back to my previous position after some time period...
Also, transiting our 7th - time for maturity, objectivity and clearance...

Best r

natasa812

Dear all,
as you can see we were veeeery thrilled about the fact that we have found each other on this Forum.
Since there is so many of you that share our excitement, please, one by one, we can not simply answer so many posts at the same time...

At least try to understand what Sagittarian Jupitarian excitement / expansion means...
We were acctually VEEEEEEEERY HAPPY! AND WE STILL ARE! There are soooooooooooooooo many similarities in our lives!
It is unbelievable! Unbelievable! Unbelievable!

I have found a person that is only 9 days younger, has the same work, similar education, similar life path, got married to a foreigner, lives abroad, likes ``strange`` and unique clothes like me....lives in another part of World, was born in another part of Europe... and we have lived parallel lives!

Can you believe this...!!!

Sagittariuously happy and excited and expansive and thrilled and
we want to share this with the rest of you!

natasa812

Deeeeeeear Dreamtimez,

thanks for bringing the beer, dancing fruits and stars in your hair...

We are happy indeed...

Sagittariously thrilled and we want to SHARE it!

Thank you again

bluemascara

Congrats guys that is awesome and really cool :) do you look similar physically? I hope you both meet up someday. Best of luck to both of you. I wish i could get in touch with my own astro twin, which interestingly enough is Bill Gates. I wonder if he follows astrology, haha.

natasa812

This is an interesting idea - do we look similar physically. We have to find out!
And Bill Gates astrological twin? How old are you? If I may ask... And do you have any similarities? He is a man - are you female?
Me and Naomi - we are both female...
Something that now came to me - our names start with N - how sircumstantial could this be...

Bluemascara, you pointed to some important things tonight...

Best r
Natasha

bluemascara

natasa812 said:
This is an interesting idea - do we look similar physically. We have to find out!
And Bill Gates astrological twin? How old are you? If I may ask... And do you have any similarities? He is a man - are you female?
Me and Naomi - we are both female...
Something that now came to me - our names start with N - how sircumstantial could this be...

Bluemascara, you pointed to some important things tonight...

Best r
Natasha

Find out and let us know!!

Well I'm a female, and I am only 21, but me and Bill share a Sun in Scorpio in the first decan, a Moon in Aries in the first decan, Mercury in Libra, Venus in Scorpio in the last decan and Mars in Libra in the second decan. My rising is leo and his is cancer but we also both have an Aries Midheaven. Also we both have Leo and Aqua duplicated except his is on the second and 8th houses while mine are on the first and seventh. I certainly hope I follow in his footsteps :p

Naomi_Sadge

I have very dark brown redish hair, blue eyes and a very fair complexion with freckles - celtic ancestry. I am about 1m65 tall and look very Jupiterian with big teeth and wide hips, a high forehead and quite a muscular body - I am a sports freak.

By the way Naomi is not my real name but it's the name I use on forums. My real name starts with an S.

Natasha - what about you?

Cheers:)

natasa812

- My hair is also dark brown - red (Mahogany)
- skin also very white
- I also have (had) freckles but I ``erased`` them with whitening pomade
- I am about 1m73 tall
- also very Jupiterian - big teeth, so called ``Sagittarian`` smile
- also high forehead
- also wide hips and strong legs
- also muscular body - another sports freak.

So yes, we do look similar...

I have 3 questions: 1. I would like to discuss this big trine - mine is between Saturn, Pluto and T. Node. One event (outside of my influence but very important and ``carmic`` in a way).
Naomi has Venus instead of T. Node. Maybe she was more lucky...

2. Current Saturn transit.

3. Where is P. Fortune in Naomis chart? Also in 8th? And if it is, did it brought any ``luck`` and how exactly?

Best r

Reyka

^^ Natasa, what about your eyes?

I have plenty of astro twins, both that I met in real life, and that I found just now here:
http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/people/list/celebrity-categories.asp?FD=dob&ID=6&RD=26
..Wow, nice to know about Chris Isaak- I wish I shared more with him!

What are you thinking, you naughty ones? :D I was referring to his voice, music skills and success! After all we share Venus in Gemini, and that gives us kaleidoscopic artistry, no? =P

I have to say, all the girls born on my day (even from different years, and different latitudes and ethnicities), are tall just about like me, have dark colours, and have a soft spot for foreign people (that's if they haven't already married one =).

I can't wait to see who else of you forum-mates, was born on my day.
Only 3 weeks left!

P.S.: @ Natasa and Naomi- it's great you found each other!! I'm feeling your enthusiasm!

Last edited:

natasa812

Dear Reyka,
my eyes are brown with a dark blue circle around (unfortunatelly). My father had blue eyes, my mother has green - but I look a lot like my grandmother... And I am first 10 degrees Pisces AC and Naomi is in the 2nd - there must be some differences...

I visited this link and Kim Basinger and Sinad O`Connor are also 8th of December!

Oh, my best friend is June 27th - very sensitive, nice person, good character, cooks great (everything is ``home made``) and generaly ``home oriented``... Also, always ``feels`` things somehow - strong intuition!

Best r - I`ll post a ``Happy birthday`` post on time (not yet)!

Reyka

Thanks for the update, Natasa. :)

My best friends are Cancerians like me, because I can relate to them innately, and Aquarians (...I just love them!).
One of my best friends was born on my very same day, and we have a lot of similarities in our lives, starting from the problematic relationship with our mother, the number of siblings, general choices and attitude to life, etc. In fact I met her at my English literature classes at university, and we immediately clicked. I asked her if she was a Cancer, and bingo! Same day, same year. :cool:
She got married to a foreign man, and that's where our paths started parting ways a little.

Enough with the memories, a happy day to today's astro twins! :D

Last edited:

Naomi_Sadge

I have 3 questions: 1. I would like to discuss this big trine - mine is between Saturn, Pluto and T. Node. One event (outside of my influence but very important and ``carmic`` in a way).
Naomi has Venus instead of T. Node. Maybe she was more lucky...

2. Current Saturn transit.

3. Where is P. Fortune in Naomis chart? Also in 8th? And if it is, did it brought any ``luck`` and how exactly?

1. I was told this Grand Trine was a very nice config in my chart but I haven't explored that one yet. I have to say that Pluto and Saturn are usually good to me - a lot of significant positive events have happened during transits involving these 2.

2. Currently squaring my rx Mercury (ruler of 3rd and 4th houses). A lot of home appliances are breaking down, a lot of money spent on fixing cars and quite a few arguments at home. This one should be finished soon, however, it will oppose ASC next, then square Jupiter, Moon, MC and Sun - between now and September. Feeling very heavy!!

3. I am not familiar with P Fortune at all. How is it working for you Natasha?

Cheers:smile:

natasa812

Dear Naomi,
if you don`t mind, I`ll post tomorrow analytically because it is 01:00 here in Greece and I am sleeping already.

You have a ``Friend request`` from me.
Also, I created a Social group called ``Sagittarius`` (what else). Feel free to join.
A ``Friend request`` and ``Social groups`` are some of our new posibilities that Radu added for us to use (those are the latest Forum news - we have new technology posibilities in here).

About P. Fortune - you can find it on Astro.com by clicking on additional chart aspects / fixed stars and so on. It is down to the left. Mine is in 8th house - you can see it in my chart - it is like a circle with a cross inside (on 17th degree Scorpio).

I have to go to sleep now. Visit your profile - there have been changes and more abilities / posibilities / buttons / groups / friends and so on added by Administrator. We are all getting familiar with them now.

Oh, you`ll probably find my ``Friend request`` at your profile (the new one). It should be somewhere down on your profile page.

Best best regards
Natasha

Reyka

^^ Natasa, what about your eyes?

I have plenty of astro twins, both that I met in real life, and that I found just now here:
http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/people/list/celebrity-categories.asp?FD=dob&ID=6&RD=26
..Wow, nice to know about Chris Isaak- I wish I shared more with him!

What are you thinking, you naughty ones? :D I was referring to his voice, music skills and success! After all we share Venus in Gemini, and that gives us kaleidoscopic artistry, no? =P

I have to say, all the girls born on my day (even from different years, and different latitudes and ethnicities), are tall just about like me, have dark colours, and have a soft spot for foreign people (that's if they haven't already married one =).

I can't wait to see who else of you forum-mates, was born on my day.
Only 3 weeks left!

P.S.: @ Natasa and Naomi- it's great you found each other!! I'm feeling your enthusiasm!
I forgot to say that all the girls born on my day that I know are also thin, if not skinny, and only one amongst them is well endowed on the front. ;)

And apparently I don't have any astro-twin on this forum! :surprised: