Will my dictionary be successful?

natasa812

I wrote a dictionary...
(for members that say that my english spelling is laughable, it is not english dictionary, so, don`t worry)

I want to put in on internet and sell it like many other people do.

The question is will it be successful...

[URL="http://triton.imageshack.us/Himg510/scaled.php?server=510&filename=dictionary.gif&xsize=640&ysize=480"]http://triton.imageshack.us/Himg510/scaled.php?server=510&filename=dictionary.gif&xsize=640&ysize=480[/URL]

1. I don`t know if the Moon is void in this chart. I saw the table and it is not but it makes no significant aspect to any planet (only sextiles which we don`t take under consideration in horary!)
2. For the dictionary should I take the 3rd of communication (Jupiter) or the 9th of education (Mercury).
3. Jupiter is in Aquarius and since we talk about internet sale, should I take Uranus under consideration.
4. I am Mars, I have Spica on AC and P.F. in my 1st, BUT, there is Algol on the cusp of 8th (other peoples money)
5. Am I (the AC) in via combusta and the P.F. is also in Via combusta or do we have to have a planet to acctualy talk about Via combusta?
6. The end of matter ruled by Saturn and Saturn is retro and in opposition with Mars ruler of my 2nd of possesions. Or maybe, I should only look to the 8th house since we are not talking about my possesions but other peoples money?
9. My carrer - the Sun - burnes me (Venus) and Mercury - the ruler of my 9th if we take 9th for the dictionary...
6. Everything looks good at 1st site, but then I find a BUT in the chart.

Don`t know what house to take for the dictionary...

I will do it anyway, I already started the procedure, a friend is helping me with the internet design and technology matters but I just had to ask...

natasa812

Dear RockFish, when I make a click to the link, chart looks fine for me, I can see aspects and planets and everything.
I do not understand what is the technology problem in here...

Thank you for looking at it anyway

Best regards

natasa812

RockFish,
are you by any chance on Proz or on F.I.T. (International Federation of Translators)?

Maybe we even cooperated in the past... who knows...

RockFish

One can see the aspects, but degrees are too tiny... I'm a myopic specimen. :rolleyes:

But I think the moon is really VOC, I'm sorry.

Just do it anyway! :) Even if it doesn't become so well-known, it might lead to other things, or it may be a prototype to something else. Personally, as a translator and book-lover, I think dictionaries are always welcome in this world, so, congratulations already. It's a beautiful pursuit. :)

(I'm on Proz, altho I never used it much. Never been on FIT. I like to use the WordReference Forums, maybe we colaborated there? In general I post in the portuguese-english forum. Which language do you translate?)

natasa812

I am also on Proz and like you, I never used it much...
I translate greek serbian, so, probably we did not cooperate but it is always nice to meet a colleague...

If you go to a translators symposium, you will see that we are all myopic... :)

RockFish

natasa812 said:
If you go to a translators symposium, you will see that we are all myopic... :)

Oh, LOL! That must be something one can find in a chart, the connections between working with writing and a bad eyesight. ;)

Again, congratulations on the dictionary, it's a bridge between two worlds, always a necessary thing!!! PM me a link to the website later if you will, I'd like to take a look at it. :)

You've got a strong mercury? I ascribe translation and writing to my mercury on ascendant, amongst other factors.

natasa812

RockFish said:
Oh, LOL! That must be something one can find in a chart, the connections between working with writing and a bad eyesight. ;)

Again, congratulations on the dictionary, it's a bridge between two worlds, always a necessary thing!!! PM me a link to the website later if you will, I'd like to take a look at it. :)

You've got a strong mercury? I ascribe translation and writing to my mercury on ascendant, amongst other factors.

Dear RockFish, site is underconstruction, the web designer is a friend of mine, the price form him will be extremely firendly and I thought that now is the right moment to public it. Soon it is done, I`ll post...

About my Mercury, I started a new thread (1-2 months ago) since I am wondering and wondering: It is in Sag. in 10th BUT debilitated, AND retro, AND in conj. with Sun (in combust) AND in conj. with Jupiter who is also in conj. with Sun so also in combust BUT, and I still use it in my every day job...and very successfuly indeed...
The only logical explanation is that Jupiter is such a great benefic even when in combust and since they all make nice conjunction with my MC, maybe this ``accumulation`` of forces or stelium, made something of all those combusts and retro Mercury... (Jupiter rules my 10th)
My 6th is ruled by Moon that makes a nice trine to Venus - another benefic that rules my 3rd of comunication and my 8th of other peoples money - so, another ``help`` from Venus...

RockFish

Hi natasa,

From what you're saying, your mercury is not that weak. In natal charts, I don't use the idea of combustion that much. I actually think a conjunction to the sun is a good thing for most planets.

I was going to ask you if you have an angular mercury, and it seems you do.:p

He is Sagittarius, in theory not a good sign for merc, but he made you work with foreign (sagittarius) languages. Having a dignified Jupiter as a friend is also extremely helpful. :)

I'll look for the thread you mentioned and have a read, thanks for the response. Will check out if there are any similarities in our charts. ;)

natasa812

RockFish said:
Hi natasa,

From what you're saying, your mercury is not that weak. In natal charts, I don't use the idea of combustion that much. I actually think a conjunction to the sun is a good thing for most planets.

I was going to ask you if you have an angular mercury, and it seems you do.:p

He is Sagittarius, in theory not a good sign for merc, but he made you work with foreign (sagittarius) languages. Having a dignified Jupiter as a friend is also extremely helpful. :)

I'll look for the thread you mentioned and have a read, thanks for the response. Will check out if there are any similarities in our charts. ;)

Dear RockFish, I don`t remember if I posted my natal in that thread, since you are interested and you must be organized in detail as a true Capricorn (not like me I must admit), here is the chart so you don`t have to search on Forum threads for my natal... (save some time and save your eyes from more myopia dear colleague - you`ll need them for translations...)

http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=natalnatalchartnatasha.png

natalnatalchartnatasha.png

I HOPE THAT EVEN US (MYOPIC TRANSLATORS) CAN SEE THOSE ASPECTS! :)

RockFish

Oh, thanks, sweet!

Angular Moon, they say it makes one famous, heh!! ;)

That is a beautiful Jupiter you got there. Top of the chart, dignified in Sagit, ruler of the chart...

Really, your mercury may be retrograde and in detriment, but with a ruler like Jupiter and in conjunction......................... That little guy's got a magnificent friend. :rolleyes:

I will look for the thread anyway, I'm curious about the discussion, thanks for allowing me to see your chart. :)

freedomlover

Natasa,

A few comments (Please take with a grain of salt, as I am still learning horary)

Libra AC- you sig is Venus(r) in Aries in the 6th. Sig for public exposure/career is Sun in Aries, also in the 6th. Sig for the internet is Mercury in Aries, also in the 6th.

Venus (r) is "cazimi" with the Sun. ( I think that's the proper term). It is my understanding that "cazimi" is a good thing - vs. "combust", which is bad.
Venus will then retro back into a conjunction with Mercury, the sig for the internet.

Is your dictionary a physical object that you will sell? If so, then it would be signified by Mars in Pisces, which is in the 5th. If it's an internet download -e-book, then I'm not sure if one would use 3rd or 11th.

POF in the 1st seems to be an indicator of money to be made - that you will get "takers/users/consumers" ( a Scorpio thing)

However, a couple of cautions: All that Aries action is in a duplicated 6th house. Your sig rules a duplicated 12th. Your sig is in detriment, and also rules the 12th house of self-sabotage and self-undoing.

Also, the Moon rules the 9th, which is intercepted. Moon is in that loaded, duplicated 6th, as well.

If one were to use Jupiter ( sig for 3rd) for dictionary, then Moon is sextile to it, but separating. The only aspect Moon has yet to make is a sextile to Neptune, ruler of the 5th. If it is a physical object, Mars in Pisces disposits all that Aries action in the 6th.

Something isn't clicking here. With all that Aries action in the 6th, either it is going to be more work than you can handle, require a lot more self-promotion, or your heart isn't really in it - some kind of self-sabotage.

All in all, it seems to be a mixed bag... the cazimi and part of fortune in 1st seem good, but the rest of it......

That's all I can milk out of it, Natasa. Hopefully someone with some better horary experience can jump in at this point. You might want to consider re-posting the chart, as it is very difficult to read ( might get more people to post that way.)

All the best,

Freedomlover

natasa812

RockFish said:
Oh, thanks, sweet!

Angular Moon, they say it makes one famous, heh!! ;)

:)

Dear RockFish, thank you for answering. I posted a similar question since we have Moon, DC and Regulus in conj. - but I am not famous... Maybe I will have famous husband... ;)

Or at least, I hope my dictionary to become noted...

natasa812

dictionary.gif

I hope this image is large enough.

I was afraid that Moon is void and I still don`t know if it is...

Dear Freedomlover, it is usually like this in my life generaly. I start something with Sagittarian enthusiasm, then I realize that it takes more work then expected, promotion is not my best characteristic (I`ll have to assign this to another professional) since I usually say ``take it or leave it``, I am also very selfconfidentional (at least I got myself educated and I don`t want to be questioned)...

It is not an object (yet at least) - it is just internet dowload like many other dictionaries...
I am thinking to make it an object too so, maybe it is correct to take the 2nd of possesions. But, for now, it is still in electronic shape and only for electronic / internet use and I wasn`t sure too which house to take for it...

I will have help from a friend (internet expert) so we have Mercury again in the picture...
AC is late but AG wrote that all charts are redable and I don`t know the answer...
This dictionary is unique since it is not simple dictionary but only scientific terminology without ``simple`` words for every day use. There is no such dictionary in market at the moment. You can find dictionary for turists, for students, but not something like this...

As I wrote, I will do it anyway since I already started the procedure, I`ll search on internet for casimi but Venus is on 7th degree and the Sun is also at 7th degree - maybe I got over enthusiastic as always...

And hard work is not a problem to me - I work constantly and with joy - maybe it is that Moon Venus trine in my natal and Moon rules my 6th...

Thank you again, I`ll post a feedback when I get ``famous`` as RockFish pointed... :)

natasa812

ABOUT CASIMI:

Cazimi (also spelled Casimi, and sometimes called Zaminium) is a technical Arabic word meaning "heart of the Sun" or "in the heart of the Sun." It is an astrological term meaning a planet that is in exact conjunction with or very near the precise center of the solar disc. A planet that forms a conjunction with the Sun within 17' (arc minutes) of partile (exactitude) is said to be Cazimi, literally engulfed and fortified by Sol and, as it also may be interpreted, "in the heart of the Sun." According to a psychological approach to astrology the Sun, representing the Ego, engulfs the energies of the planet in Cazimi and is said to imbue it with the intensely positive and life-giving energy and power of the Sun.
In traditional astrology, any planet is combust the sun when it is within 10 degrees of the sun either approaching or departing. Being combust the sun, or "under the sun's beams" as William Lilly called it, weakens a planet's strength. As astrologer John Frawley has explained, the sun is extremely powerful and "outshines" anything close to it. Consider the sun like a great king. In the court of the great king, any person who enters the court, no matter how great his reputation or how incomparable her beauty, must be humble before the king. Thus, their greatness is diminished. But cazimi, being right in the heart of the sun, is like being allowed into the very throne room or private chambers of a great king. This is the fortunate position of being highly favored by the sun, like a king who brings only a select few into his private chambers and bestows wealth and privilege upon them and listens to their deepest concerns with a mindset to help them.
British astrologer Deborah Houlding calls Cazimi "a state of solar-empowered brilliance, where the two planets are fused to act as one."
Even though Cazimi has traditionally been thought to strengthen the planet's influence as much as being combust the Sun weakens a planet, some modern astrologers disagree with the traditional method of calculating planetary strength and weakness in a chart. Their view of cazimi, as in all conjunctions, is that the positive or negative outcome of the influence will vary according to the nature of the planet(s) involved. So for a modern astrologer, Mars either cazimi or combust the sun is strengthened because Mars is considered fiery and hot, and thus benefits from meeting the fiery heat of the sun. But cold and dry Saturn would weaken when either combust or cazimi, because the nature of the sun is damaging to Saturn. Modern astrologers usually make no distinction between a planet being combust the sun or cazimi.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, I don`t know what to think. Am I in the heart of the King - Sun or just in combust?
I don`t even have any ``feeling`` about this dictionary - not a positive or a negative - I just wrote it and I will publish it - just like that. Maybe this is the nature of Casimi - I don`t ``feel`` anything about this - the Sun is absorbing everything. Usually I do have a feeling each time when I start something new or just the development of the issue is ``pointing`` to a certain direction. But this time, nothing...

Wondering where is my Pisces ascendant intuition...

Last edited:

natasa812

freedomlover said:
Natasa,

With all that Aries action in the 6th, either it is going to be more work than you can handle, require a lot more self-promotion...

Freedomlover

FEEDBACK ALREADY

It is already more work - many domain names for the site are already taken and those that are not taken ``remind`` about similar web sites and some of them are even colleagues but disreputable and I don`t want my site to remind people of that.
I don`t know which house to take for the name of the site that the dictionary will be ``under``, but it is already starting with obstacles.
If we take 11th for internet, that Saturn ``sitting`` in there is maybe showing us something...

So, I still don`t have the name for the site!
Usually, Saturn is not a no answer - it shows delays and that Venus (me) in casimi is not going back!

Thank you again

freedomlover

natasa812 said:
FEEDBACK ALREADY

It is already more work - many domain names for the site are already taken and those that are not taken ``remind`` about similar web sites and some of them are even colleagues but disreputable and I don`t want my site to remind people of that.
I don`t know which house to take for the name of the site that the dictionary will be ``under``, but it is already starting with obstacles.
If we take 11th for internet, that Saturn ``sitting`` in there is maybe showing us something...

So, I still don`t have the name for the site!
Usually, Saturn is not a no answer - it shows delays and that Venus (me) in casimi is not going back!

Thank you again

Thanks for the feedback, natasa!

Okay......let's see here.....

I've done some thinking on the subject, and it seems that 4th house would be the signifier for "domain" - your "home" on the internet. Saturn (r) in Virgo rules the 4th, and is in the 11th - the net. That fits - more work to do - other people already "working" there.

It's odd that Aries rules names, and what has come to light ( zenith - 10th house) is that the name of your domain is an issue. You are cazimi with it - I just take this as you trying to "unite" with your domain name. Venus retrograded smack into Mercury, ruler of the 11th ( also the 9th- foreigners, teaching, higher learning, etc), which is also in Aries. Not exactly sure what all this could mean, although it does seem to explain what is happening pretty well. Mercury is in the 5th house, cusp of 6th.

Neptune in Aquarius is in the 4th (your "home" on the internet) and this is the only aspect the Moon in Aries has to make. 6th house also rules your discernment and choices, so this is linking your choice (Moon in Aries in 6th) with your home on the net ( Neptune in Aquarius in 4th). Moon rules the intercepted 9th and in duplicated 6th - yep more work, different choices to be made to get it going.

It's interesting, too, that, if you use the turned 7th as the other person on the net ( mirror - doing same thing you are) - then their turned 6th is duplicated. The ruler of their turned 6th is also Venus (R) in Aries, your sig, which shows that you are both trying to pick the same names.

Or.. at least that's how I see it.;)

FL

natasa812

Thank you FL

I`ll post feedback - I am working and things are just the way you said - more work (and more and more)...

And with Saturn - what else but obstacles...Now I can not even print business card because my web site is about to change (I hope soon because cards are ending...) and I am waiting for this web site to put it ``all together`` - site, dictionary, my information...

Thank you again...
I hope that soon I`ll put it on the net - yestrday I got other proposal to print it and to make it a book just like you asked - so, we will see about that (Sun rules my 10th, I am in casimi, ``they`` who make this proposal are represented by Mars - and all the action is in Aries so it fits...).
For Internet sale I have decided it already and I am working in that direction... but as RockFish wrote, ``it might lead to other things, or it may be a prototype to something else`` - so, if I put it on internet, maybe the book published after it will have more success - who knows...

Thank you both...

Last edited:

natasa812

FEEDBACK

During the time that Forum collapsed, I also collapsed for health reasons...
Everything at the same time: temperature,exhausted body, stomach problems... - the 6th house stelium in horary!

Now, the web designer is in hospital with same symptoms and I am still waiting for this web site to start...

I`ll need that P.F. in my 1st or, if the Moon is void in this chart, maybe nothing will come out of it...

natasa812

FEEDBACK

WEB SITE IS FINALY ``RELEASED`` AND ON INTERNET (STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT THIS IS AN ACHIEVEMENT FOR SURE).

WEB DESIGNER IS OUT OF HOSPITAL AND ALIVE (HE ALMOST DIED FROM WRONG DIAGNOSYS AND HE HAD A SIMPLE APPENDIX)

I AM OUT OF HOSPITAL

NEXT STEP IS TO PUT THE DICTIONARY ON THE SITE AND ME LEARNING HOW TO ADMINITRATE THE WEB SITE - WITH VOID MOON AND LATE AC... I`LL NEED THAT P.F. IN MY 1st - SO MANY OBSTACLES AND THIS IS JUST A START...

THANK YOU ALL