Interpret my North node

natasa812

Re: North Node Interpretaion

I am very interested in this thread because I could not find enough information on internet about Node. If someone can put a link. My T. Node is in 12th, so, the N. Node is in 6th and in conj. with something I have to look better what... Sorry for a lack of information but still learning. I think that it conj. some important fixed star and I have to look at the list that was send to me after a request I made via e-mail...
I`ll post again with more detail.
Thank you in advance...
Natasa

[person inserted their personal chart request inside someone else's thread so moved to new thread. Person gave no astrological information with their request so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

natasa812

Thank you Raksha. I want to study it furter, than compare and try to understand this conj. or conjunctions with my fixed stars and than I`ll post.
Thank you again
Best r
Natasa

bilastro

Thank you so much!
This Pat Geisler Information and article is Brilliant.
Very practical and useful,too. I hope everyone reads it.
She remined me that the degrees are important,tand that if I have planets natally or by transit at the same degree as the Nodes, I need to take that into consideration. I suppose the logic is that anything will make an aspect to that Planet at the same time it makes it to the Nodes.

Lin

Look for the book on nodes by Martin Shulman....it's very easy to understand and also very complete.
LIN

natasa812

Thank you Astrologer50. You always put useful links for all of us...
I`ll study the N.N. aspected with those fixed stars that I just get, and I`ll post.
Best regards
Natasa