Jupitarian optimistic interpretation of a natal

natasa812

My Jupitarian optimistic interpretation of my natal

1st house, Mars in it: always high energy level, dynamic, not a flick of aggression because Mars trines P. Fortune in 8th - an aspect that also makes my enemies lucky. Mars is in Inconjuct (neutral aspect) with Uranus in my 7th – open enemies, so, any battle will be carried out at neutral ground…and no one will get wounded, since Pluto in 7th makes an opposition to a Chiron in my 1st .
1st is ruled by Neptune and Mars is in Pisces, so, I will live near the sea and give to the Mars his energy by feeding him with fresh fish and exotic Mediterranean specialties…

2nd house, empty, ruled by Mars, Mars in 1st: I’ll always have all of my possessions in my ownership and will be dynamic enough to protect what ever I posses…And luckily for me, there are no other planets / factors to interfere in my possessions...

3rd house, ruled by Venus (Venus trines Moon), Saturn retro in it, trines Pluto in 7th: I will always communicate and express myself in a subtile and caring way (Venus Moon trine). People will just love to have me in their company for my fashionable (house ruled by Venus) retro `70 style (Saturn retro) I like very much and serious approach in communication (Saturn Pluto trine).
In any conversation with my future husband (Saturn trines Pluto in 7th), I will always have the last word (Pluto puts ``the end``). Rebirth and reconsidering of any issue is not an option since Pluto makes no aspect to Uranus but squares Venus (the ruler) as also as Mercury…
In my career, any e-mail I send will have nice in return answer (Saturn retro) and since Venus, the ruler of the 3rd is in 11th, my colleagues will also be my friends too and will have nice feelings for me (Venus Moon trine)…

4th house, empty, ruled by Mercury in 10th: I’ll have my career instead of family. Since Mercury the ruler is in conjunction with Jupiter the great benefic, it will not bother me at all… on the contrary…I will even be happy about it…

5th house empty, ruled by Moon in 7th: who ever flirts me, will marry me also.
I will have children borne in marriage with a lovely and sensitive partner (Moon trines Venus)… and because of this trine, children will have talent in art and music…

6th house empty, ruled by Moon in 7th: my health will be fine as long as I stay married

7th house ruled by Mercury in 10th , Moon, Pluto and Uranus in it: will have extremely successful partnership with my future husband. Pluto will help me to rebirth quickly from divorce issues and suddenly (Uranus sextiles Sun) I will meet this new husband with many fresh business ideas (the sextile above…). As you can see, I am showing a good will from the start by sharing the sextile (Pluto in 7th – equitable and righteous solution)…
I will have no open enemies since Mercury, the ruler, in conjunction with Jupiter bringing me all the good people I need around me…

8th house ruled by Venus, P. Fortune in it: I will definitely die happily. P. Fortune trines Mars in 1st – and probably be honored in a battle…
About other peoples money, since the house is ruled by Venus and Venus is in 11th – I will have reach friends…

9th house ruled by Mars, Mars in 1st, Neptune in it: my second husband will come and find me at my home (Mars in my first), so I don’t even have to go out and try meeting people…He will find me anyway… After we meet, Neptune will guide us to a romantic beach. He will be athletic and dynamic type (Mars)… I’ll put my glasses in case I don’t see him clearly (Sun sextile Neptune) – definitely glasses, this is an opportunity that should not be missed…
Since Mars is in MY 1st, I will always be the one to decide when and where we will go on a long distance trip… Neptune will probably (again) guide us to a romantic place near the sea for the Mediterranean specialties…

10th house ruled by Jupiter, Sun, Jupiter, Mercury and Mc in it, all in conjunction: I will always shine (Sun) in my career and have the Jupiter – the great benefic with me…Mercury will help me to express myself skillfully and even make money of it (Mercury conj. Jupiter)…

11th house ruled by Saturn, Venus in it: I will have serious, stable, reliable and lovely friends

12th house ruled by Saturn, True Node in it: my interest in astrology is serious, constant and karmic

In interpretation like this, we do not take under the consideration intercepted or duplicated houses.

This is classical astrology based interpretation. There are no negative aspects. Pluto, Uranus and Saturn are taken under consideration only for their stability, idealism and influences related to spiritual progress and rebirth.

And this is written by Natasa (me)

Last edited:

Lissa

An optimistic reading of my chart by my own self...:D

I am a very lovely,kind person(Moon trine Jupiter in fire signs).People love me,animals love me,everything in this planet that breathes loves me cause I'm terribly adorable(Sun in Pisces).Men fall on my feet due to my incredibly sexy bone structure(Cap rising):) Once they get past my lovely bones and shiny white teeth,what they discover is a maverick(Uranus in 1st)with the heart of a martyr(Chiron in Cancer trine Sun)...something like Mother Theresa-meets-Xena,the Princess Warrior.They can't help but love my interesting mix of daring and adventurous(Venus in Aries)with sweet and timid(Pisces Sun)!

I shall live a very long life and I'll be free of artritis and bone problems(Saturn in Aquarius)because,once again,my bone structure is fabulous and I renew my calcium deposits everyday!:D I will marry to someone drop dead rich(Jupiter in 7th),older than me and very close to death,which will make me a heiress.Once my husband dies,I shall become the Paris Hilton of psycoanalisis(Pluto in 10th)-a sexy,young,more composed version of Freud!

Like Shakespeare's Ophelia,I will die in a lake,surrounded by beautiful flowers,and totally painless(ruler of 8th in a water sign).

:D :D :D

RockFish

I want it too. :D

First of all I am a capricorn ascendant, blessed with the slim body that will never get old.

Sun and Mars conjunct in the 1st house, capricorn, add to this youthful yet sage look, and make my will strong as steel.

Uranus in the 11th in scorpio, exalted and domiciled, ruler of the 2nd house, means I will always be financially supported by my eccentric, trendy and fabulous friends. And whenever I need it, I will just have to apply my tremendous astrological knowledge to the common good, and that will translate itself in a torrent of cash flowing to me pocket. :cool:

Neptune domiciled in 12th house ruling 3rd house in Pisces means I have superpowers of communication, and excell in subtle arts like telepathy, visualization and mind-reading. And one day I will excell in mind-controlling as well, since Pluto is sextiling Neptune. :rolleyes:

Fifth house in Taurus makes me utterly fertile in all areas. Ruled by Venus in Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter, that is three times fertile. And venus squared by Saturn means modesty is one of my main qualities........

Jupiter in Leo in the 7th means my husband will soon be famous and rich (or I will dump him for a famous and rich man).

And 8th house in Leo, ruled by capricorn sun in the 1st, means I will die at old age, and under the limelight, bathed in all the glory (leo) fate has reserved for me. :D

athan

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I sure need some positivity in my life these days

Thanks Natasa
Sags are the best!!!!

natasa812

Thank you all for replying...
SPREAD MORE OPTIMISM...

Beautiful, beautiful interpretations...

Last edited:

athan

natasa812 said:
Ego euxaristo.
Na eisai kala...
Natasa
From another thread I know that you are from the Balcans but I guess you are not Greek...Are you??? :)

You wrote greek in latin caracters but keeping the greek spelling correct....

you could be greek after all....

Last edited:
My positive reading...

Virgo asc, I will always look younger than my years, and with Saturn in Virgo rising have learned the value of presenting a serious, efficient, persona and the meaning of true self application in all I do.

Pluto in Libra 2nd means finances could drastically change for me for the better. Through learning how to use my own resources and through partnerships.

Uranus exalted in Scorpio 3rd, idealistic progressive thinker, rules 6th house this can be taken into my daily environment and work. Uranus trine Moon, Mercury in Pisces 7th means I can communicate these progressive ides comfortably to partners and the public. I will find harmony here.

Neptune in 4th can mean my dream home, all my inner longings fulfilled, finding the spiritual father within.

Venus sextile Uranus in Capricorn 5th - good looking successful children, and a creative innovative business.

Mars in Aquarius - independent work, involving progress and change. Somewhere I can be assertive, and pioneering.

Sun, Moon, Mercury in Pisces 7th can be a sensitive to others and need people to fulfill my life. I fufill my purpose through others.

Jupiter in 11th beneficial, gains, and enjoyment in groups, can push my luck here and get away with it lol.

JayM

Ok my turn!
Watch me, a big dreary capricorn try to be positive! (try to help me here... plz)

1st house: Aquarius with mars and venus. Aquarious here makes me look unique and reassured. Ruled by uranus in the 10th I strive for acceptance throught my reputation, and I will get it! I think this also means that I need a unique self made, on my own time career. Definately not the 9-5 variety seeing as uranus is where your ego needs freedom. My sense of self may be dependent on my freedom in my work. Venus here makes me look good and gives me some kind of sense of style here in aquarius, granted it may not have been what it was since school. Venus conj mars is energy+charm so when I find my avenue for expression I think I can influence people for the better. Mars here raises my energy level, but since its in pisces it fluctuates, and gives me a great sense of phychic intuition which is vastly increased by the trine to pluto.

2nd house: Aires and is empty. Its based on my mars so if I go out and try to get something I will get it. Period.

3rd house: Taurus and has moon, NN, and chiron in it (does anyone have an interpritation for NN conj chiron?). Oh boy im really gunna have to try to be positive here. Taurus here means that I communicate in a slow and sensual way, and with my moon here I really like music and poetry, but the aquarius in my chart makes me picky about that kind of music I listen to. Moon trines jupitor and thank god I have this one will bring more stability when reaching out for my emotional needs plus more opprotunities regarding emotional matteres. With the presence of NN I have developed a new set of values from what has happened in my life, and I think I have. Then theres chiron. Problems with family and neibours, ill get back to you with this one.

4th house: Gemini here and is empty. Im not sure what do make of my 4th or 5th houses. I know with gemini I want my home to be a learning enviorment with lots of books which I am happy to say I already have.

5th house: Im not sure if I have gemini or cancer here because I found out that my chart has my capricorn starting very close to the cusp of my 11th and im not sure if its before or after the cusp of the 11th.

6th house: Cancer is certainly here. Empty. Obviously the work I choose and how I do it has to be emotionally fulfilling to my 3rd house moon which would be in communication and probably writing.

7th house: Leo here and empty. Not sure what to make of this house either. I guess I want a partner I can be proud of. Ruled by my cappy sun in the 11th I want a partner I can work with and who has her own uniquness from both my sun in the 11th house and my aquarian venus.

8th house: Libra here ruled by my venus, has pluto in it. I think here that if I can sort throught the blocks with my venus then money or resources will come in to my life.

aahh Im really tired I'll finish Tomorrow.

Last edited:
My first house is ruled by Virgo, So of course i will look very young. Jupiter in the first house trines my Taurus Midheaven so one day my boss will say "You don't do anything but you are sweet and get other people optimistic and you cheer me up. Let's give you a promotion. Or all the promotions." Of course, maybe i don't stay that long and win the lottery instead with MyFortune on Jupiter.

I guess we don't know yet because we never know with my life, i live my life without fear so everything can happen! Jupiter Inconjunct my Sun just makes it more exciting! Jupiter trines my Capricorn Venus and cute strangers is always willing to give me things! Jupiter trines my Capricorn Mars so i'm athletic and even if i skip (and i never do because i'm such a good person you know) i don't gain **** because my thin Virgo Asc and Uranus / Aquarian influence. Jupiter Trines Capricorn Neptune, maybe i start a new religon everyone will follow. Of course, my Neptune is only good aspected so i will don't drink becase of my strong saturn. My strong saturn does NOT makes me depressed only strong. My neptune does not make me confused only artistic. Jupiter Trines Capricorn Uranus as well. I always seeks adventure and get it without hurting a fly. Sure i have almost got hit by a big boat but of course i will survive. I'm going to die in a glamourous way of course.

My second house is ruled by Virgo. I'm not cheap i'm giving! I have a full fifth house you know, i just never give to poor people becase they don't deserve it. If you want to earn money you have to make them. Like me. My full fifth house is giving for people who play music on the street (even if they play bad they are "doing their thing" - I'm so Aquarius:eek:- but homeless people who don't does anything i don't bother give to).

My third house belongs to Libra and is ruled by Venus. My communications runs smoothly. My Midheaven is Taurus and Capricorn Venus is in fifth house good aspected. Even a blind can see that i'm artistic, gifted and a social butterfly. :D

My fourth house is Ruled by Scorpio. Pluto is in it. People tell me this is bad, but of course they are wrong. My childhood will make me famous becase it makes me interesting. Pluto opposites My Midheven. That will give my grandtrine some transforming. My mother is psychic, my parents have a weird religion everyone tell me is a sect for famous, i'm manic depressive. Go me! I have almost no Scopio influence but with my pluto on a angle i'm probably sex good. In my solar chart Pluto is on Ic square my Venus Dc Opposite Venus. I will have many lovers this year of course. Everyone wants me.

My fifth house ruled by Capricorn. I will have many, many, many X. It's my karmic goal (Capricorn North Node and Aquarius Vertex in fifth house) My children might be Artistic/Beautiful girl (Venus and Ceres) Emotional moody girl (Moon Conjunct Lilith) Active boy (Or Aries girl:rolleyes:) (Mars) Weird boy or girl (Uranus) Maybe i will have twins! (Uranus and Mercury) Artistic (Neptune/Venus) is for sure. My stellium Trines Jupiter so i think big family.

X can stand for both Lovers and Children. They are pretty much the same. :p

Sixth house My Saturn Conjunct Sun want to produce good things and have high goals. Aquarius rules it so my good Uranus won't get stuck in a rut.

Pisces seventh house will give me Romatic, Sensetive partners right? Not a drunk, abusing Pisces Sun?

Pisces eight house will give me Romatic, Sensetive Sex. End of discussion.

House nine ruled by Aries; I will travel a lot. Maybe i will win a coplue free ticets.

Taurus Midheaven My company and the guys i work with will love my slow working rythm. Or the fact that i don't work. I want to work with money and art.

House eleven ruled by Cancer My sensitive, close friends, is important. My family however is my everything. If my friend feel rejected i will just show them my birth chart.

House twelve ruled by Leo My stellium is ruled by Sun, so is this house. I will have hidden secrets when i die. Maybe a doubble life i will write about but no people will find out about. (Fifth house Neptune)

After i post this. Someone will love my whole chart and give me a free astrology report or to a reduced price because it' so great. ;):)
Or beacause i'm wrong but in a cute way.

/JJ

Last edited:

natasa812

JayM said:
Ok my turn!
Watch me, a big dreary capricorn try to be positive! (try to help me here... plz)

... I guess I want a partner I can be proud of. Ruled by my cappy sun in the 11th I want a partner I can work with and who has her own uniquness from both my sun in the 11th house and my aquarian venus.

Since you requested for help...
You don`t have to write ``I guess I want a partner...```. Since this is Astrological humor, you can write ``I will be proud of my partner and he will be proud of me too, and because we have Leo in here, my partner will have beautiful hair...``

Liked your post...
Best regards
Natasa

natasa812

Jenna Jupiter said:
X can stand for both Lovers and Children. They are pretty much the same. :p

Pisces seventh house will give me Romatic, Sensetive partners right? Not a drunk, abusing Pisces Sun?

Pisces eight house will give me Romatic, Sensetive Sex. End of discussion.

House nine ruled by Aries; I will travel a lot. Maybe i will win a coplue free ticets.

House eleven ruled by Cancer ...If my friend feel rejected i will just show them my birth chart.

Loved the underlined. Liked the whole interpretation, but specialy the underlined. So, it is going to be like this in your life. Free tickets, romantic, sensitive partner, romantic, sensitive sex. End of dicussion. ;) :)

natasa812

Jenna Jupiter said:
My second house is ruled by Virgo. I'm not cheap i'm giving! I have a full fifth house you know, i just never give to poor people becase they don't deserve it. If you want to earn money you have to make them. Like me. My full fifth house is giving for people who play music on the street (even if they play bad they are "doing there thing" - I'm so Aquarius:eek:- but homeless people who don't does anything i don't bother give to).

/JJ

What to tell about my 2nd house - ruled by Mars in 1th. Not only that I don`t give, but I even get angry whan asked... :)
And this is VERY BLACK humor...

natasa812

Jenna Jupiter said:
Or, you will have a lucky intelligent youthlooking family who will support your career? Instead? Don't be so Saturn!:(

/JJ

Yes indeed, this interpretation is better then mine. With the Stelium in 10th this lack of balance was always a cause for suffering in my life.

Well, the new one then: Since the Mercury, the ruler of my 7th is in 10th, I will have a younger husband, smart and supportive, showing understanding about my career.

The only problem is that I have Moon in conj. with DC (about 1 degree) in my 7th and we are already talking about the 2nd husband since the first one is past.
What to say in here... Well: I will be lucky to have stability in my career and because the position of the Moon, I`ll change husbands instead and as a Sagittarius, I will never get bored! Moon will help me to make this changes smoothly and Pluto also in 7th will give me rebirth and immediately because I also have Uranus in 7th and any change will be done qucly and explosively, so, dear Jena, it all fits just fine... :)

Best regards
Natasa

natasa812

Jenna Jupiter said:
I thought about Saturn interpretation of a chart but who would bother?:eek:

/JJ

I thought about it too but I just don`t like pessimism. Maybe these days I`ll give it a try.... A black humor section :confused: :eek:

natasa812

Jenna Jupiter said:
I like your writing.

If you have time write a follow up

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15102

My Sun Sextile Neptune today feel quite good.
/JJ:)

I did.
And I am very proud to announce today that my Funny texts will even be published in a magazine (non astrological but the owner is Gemini, so, always opened for new ideas), translated of course, with proof reading and everything by the rule (the editor is Virgo - that`s why).
And thank you all for inspiring me and for your nice words.
Love this Forum and all the people in the world...
And I still can not beliiiiiiiiiiiiiiieve this! I`ll even put my name under the text - or even a picture. Unbelievableeeeeeeeeeeeeeee developments today!
:) :p :60: