Celebrate The Ra - The Master

natasa812

Hi Natasa. I would have to say, just looking at the chart, it looks like a separation is imminent.
There is the Saturn warning in the first.
Saturn rules the fifth, and as it is retrograde, this is then "the seeming stopping or pausing of romantic matters". Saturn and Uranus are also in opposition in the 1st and seventh, which isn't good.
Uranus is in the 7th, a classic sign of separation, and Mercury and Jupiter (you and him) are separating, leaving each other; which is especially significant as they are in the fifth house, both under Aquarius which is a sign of "detachment" or "friendship".
I also do not like that Venus is in his twelfth, and exalted in his sign, which is most likely a secret woman. Him being signifed by Neptune modernly and Neptune in his 12th also indicates deceptions to himself or him suffering from confusion.

Moon will trine Saturn, though, so it does look like *something* good as far as romantic matters or friendship will still happen (moon is his fifth, and Saturn your fifth). Mercury, you, is the strongest planet in the chart and is in mutual reception with the 5th ruler .. which perhaps eases all this.
Please let me know (by PM if you wish) and I hope it's not so bad! He is in your triplicity, so there still are feelings there.

Re: Urgent Help

I put "seeming", because retrograde planets arent actually going backwards or paused in the heavens, so it may seem as if it is happening. The trine to Saturn should ease things, maybe the 5th house matters won't stop at all.​

And if we looked at reception he likes you a lot more than he likes her -- he is in face of Venus, meaning he barely likes her, romantically speaking.​

I can also say that, Mercury will be going retrograde, and then be in conjunction with Jupiter again later, which could be a reunion -- meaning you getting back together with him.

__________________​

R. Divinington

Astrologer/Musician :rotflmao:

Re: Urgent Help

Everything seemed to be right, the end trine to Saturn from moon perhaps saying that this is for the better. Jupiter was also really weak in the chart, showing his despair, also him not having much power in the situation. You being the strongest planet in the chart, didn't have much to fear.​

I hope things go ok. :)

----------------------------------------------------
The question was: Is he comming tomorrow to brake up permanently, the answers from Ra are above.
[URL="http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8250/willhetrytoendthistomorax0.th.gif"]http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8250/willhetrytoendthistomorax0.th.gif[/URL]

Ra is the king of astrological knowledge.
In other 2 posts (before this one), for different questions, Ra was catigorical by telling me NO, nothing will come of it (one was personal, the 2nd one bussiness). In this one, Ra left the door opened about Mercury and Jupiter getting together again. If I am corect, at 24th of February they will conjuct again.

RA, I`LL PUT YOUR PICTURE IN A GOLDEN FRAME
Horary is very precise indeed. Learning like a addicted maniac.

Last edited:

RayAustin

Natasa... I could use a little one of you on my shoulder to boost my ego when I need it. ;) I am just happy that my interpretation was correct, and how much I learned through your chart. Natasa, I am your fan, because you are mine. Hehe. I think my post was also a reminder to 'keep it simple' in interpretations .. sometimes its hard to see things that simply in a chart, especially when we are clouded by the bias of our own wishes and desires.

Keep on learnin' and--
prepare for warpspeed!

Your fellow student, ;)
Ray

natasa812

Yes, my ego is boosted all the time :) (MC in conj. with Sun, Mercury, Jupiter).
I am your fan too and yes indeed, in horary we should keep it simple but if I am the one to ask a question it is hard to stay objective. I did not understand the word warpspedd but with anything that contains speed - my Sag. legs are following. You are needed on this Forum and we had an atempt of a sabotage. a foxy one. fix a quarrel and rule. Do not fall in any ambush.

Now, the interpretation of a chart means us beeing back together as I understood. Jupiter and Mercury will be in conj. again at 24. of February as I saw at ephemeris. Today I did a chart with a question if I get back together with him will I be hurt again. And Moon was void and me Venus and him Mars no aspect to Moon at all, only sextile between themselfs. Is this a clear no - I will not be hurt since the Moon is void and there is no aspect between significators and Moon?

Thank you again
A ``colleaque`` student :) of yours
Natasa

natasa812

The question is ``Is he having someone else in other city`` but acctualy, I am asking if he is having another woman generaly. He is back as Ra corectly predicted, continuing to talk about ``confused feelings`` and ``confused situations`` (he is Cancer). I did not understand a single word, I still don`t, I don`t know what to think, he asked for another week time to finish some bussiness in capital city and that than we will go out again, and do all the stuf we do usualy. It was like he was asking 1 week time and then, we will be our usual again. I agreed, I am waiting, and I`ll put feedback. This situation is making me ill (physicaly), me (Sag.) do not understand about ``confused situation``. What is the situation? What is going on? My first phase is always anger in situation like this and I always suffer in side of me. The second phase (the true Sagittarian one) is worst. I just get bored of confusion and I just leave. I don`t want to think of the 2nd phase and maybe I should give him this 2nd chance.
He is at jurney at the moment (of course - he is in his 9th - long distance traveling), and there is Venus in his 3rd but this is not a short jurney.

He is in his own terms (as usual - it is always like this), I am the Sun - in his 2nd of possesions so we can say that he values me. Me - Moon - in opposition with that Venus. Don`t know what to think or what to believe any more.

Last edited: