Will this become a serious relationship?

asmt

Hi!

I have been talking with a guy with whom I have a lot of things in common and I feel very comfortable with. I wish to know if he might be the one to start a serious relationship or If I shouldnt become to invested in him.

Thank you

Attachments

• chart of moment.jpg
    chart of moment.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 45

ElenaJ

At first glance, moon trines Neptune, co-significator of the ascendent, on the ascendent, so it looks positive. But looking further, we see descendent ruler retrograde and combust, square Chiron. Mars from the first house will square the mercury /sun conjunction.
He isn't in a position to have a relationship.
Although mercury/sun are in the terms of Jupiter, ascendent co-significator, there is no mutual reception, and no other contact.
Jupiter is in the 11th of friends, moon rules his 11th of friends, and will make a sextile, so this is the best type of relationship shown here.

asmt

At first glance, moon trines Neptune, co-significator of the ascendent, on the ascendent, so it looks positive. But looking further, we see descendent ruler retrograde and combust, square Chiron. Mars from the first house will square the mercury /sun conjunction.
He isn't in a position to have a relationship.
Although mercury/sun are in the terms of Jupiter, ascendent co-significator, there is no mutual reception, and no other contact.
Jupiter is in the 11th of friends, moon rules his 11th of friends, and will make a sextile, so this is the best type of relationship shown here.

Thank you very much

Chrysalis

The Arabic lot for a committed relationship in this chart falls at 10° Taurus in the cadent 3rd house, conjunct Uranus, and with him sextile the lot and Uranus. Going on this alone it looks like an unstable connection, one that could end just as quickly as its started.

He's combust in your 5th and you've got Neptune on your Asc, there's something he's not telling you. The lot of secrets falls at 20° Leo, ruler of the lot Sun is conjunct him/mercury and then the moons next aspect is a square to the lot at 20° Leo as the same time as the trine to Neptune.

Stable relationship from him, no.
And he's keeping something from you.

Ouranos

Hello Asmt,

Planetary day :saturn: Planetary Hour :venus:
Caution: Ruler of 7th retrograde and combust - Nothing matches - Our judgment here is clouded. We don't have all the pieces of the puzzle.

There is something about this chart and I can't put my finger on it.
He is Mercury in Cancer R and combust. Moon last trine Sun. The Sun rules his 12th in his 10th. He is hiding something about his job or his social status.

Besides that, MercuryL7 is ruled by the Moon(co-ruler) and in the Exaltation of JupiterL1 - Mercury also in the Triplicity and Fall of Mars (in ASC)
Moon(co-ruler) in Fall and 8th, near Serpentis 19Sco in the Bound of Mercury. Look who is in the closet!
Moon's next trine ASC and sextile JupiterL1 (Fall, R, in Joy) There is a possibility of a 'romantic friendship' (Jupiter in 11th CA Venus) but I will defer my judgment to whomever has a better lecture.

Kind regards,
Ouranos