Why I don't Dream anymore??

filly

Hi all,

Last dream I can remember was maybe 3 years ago and was scary and premonitory... I got the message!

But appart from that I have a dreamless sleep for many years! Or it is simply shut for my aknowledgement...

Sometimes I'm a bit envy when my friends tell me their funny dreams...I cannot share mine with them ;(
I used to dream a lot as a small child...

Is there a reason for this? What is blocking it and how can I unblock my dream world?

I'm not versed in Horary so I'd appreciate your insights! :)

Horary chart:

picture.php

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
The chart has Sagittarius rising so your significator is Jupiter in the cadent 6th house. The Sun is the ruler of the 9th house of dreams. The Sun is in the cadent 3rd house and is in its detriment. The Moon is the natural significator of dreams, and it is in the cadent 12th house and is in its fall. It is also in opposition with your personal significator Jupiter.

Thus all the significators are very weak and ineffective. The stars agree with you in that they give you no dreams. Actually it is that you do not remember them since studies show that we all dream every night.

If you want to have and remember dreams from which you can learn important things and be warned of dangers and grasp opportunities. Have the Moon in Cancer or Taurus. Then before you go to sleep meditate and say "I want to have an effective dream." You may even add a specific question. Have a dream book beside your bed. If you awake and remember anything, write it down. This will draw out your dreams.

My dreams have not been so pleasant of late, but I hope that yours are always good. I often see disasters and accidents in advance: precognitive dreams.

filly

The chart has Sagittarius rising so your significator is Jupiter in the cadent 6th house. The Sun is the ruler of the 9th house of dreams. The Sun is in the cadent 3rd house and is in its detriment. The Moon is the natural significator of dreams, and it is in the cadent 12th house and is in its fall. It is also in opposition with your personal significator Jupiter.

Thus all the significators are very weak and ineffective. The stars agree with you in that they give you no dreams. Actually it is that you do not remember them since studies show that we all dream every night.

If you want to have and remember dreams from which you can learn important things and be warned of dangers and grasp opportunities. Have the Moon in Cancer or Taurus. Then before you go to sleep meditate and say "I want to have an effective dream." You may even add a specific question. Have a dream book beside your bed. If you awake and remember anything, write it down. This will draw out your dreams.

My dreams have not been so pleasant of late, but I hope that yours are always good. I often see disasters and accidents in advance: precognitive dreams.

Thanks Culpeper! I'll try your suggestion, I think my dreams vannished because I don't sleep much anyway. It's hard for me to sleep at night and the few hours that I sleep it may not be enough to get deep asleep...

My intuition is very good though. At least that!

It is scary to have real nightmares! I used to have lots as a child...not real though. ;( There's the case when one wishes not to dream!

Can I find in this chart the reason why? I'm fascinated with Horary but I think I don't have enough knowledge to predict correctly. I found so easy to understand how it works by the way you've explained! :) Thank you for your time and sorry for the late reply...

Wish you nice dreams back! ;)

jill

Just curious as to what would show in the natal chart to cause this? I rarely ever remember my dreams. Maybe 5 or 6 my entire life.
Some I know dream every night and remember everything. I can't even comprehend what that would feel like.

When a person doesn't remember dreaming, is this some sort of emotional blockage?
or - Are we in such a deep state, while sleeping, that we just don't remember?
And would this show in the natal?

I have a pisces Asc that trines mars (5th) and neptune (9th). The same neptune sextiles jupiter (11th) and pluto/node (7th).
This should be an easy, expanded, energetic flow of fantasy/inspiration.
But - this same neptune squares venus/moon in my 12th house of hidden things.

Could this square of neptune to moon in 12th be the reason I don't remember?

Attachments

• jills chart  - Whole Sign.jpg
    jills chart - Whole Sign.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 14

8thstellium

I rarely have dreamless nights.
Sometimes my dreams are prophetic which I dont understand or be able to interpret until they manifest anyway, so they are pointless to me.

Somtimes just about my beloved..these are the dreams I love and feel sad for not having them often as we are not togetehr anymore and when i dream about him, I feel very happy because I like to this of this as my connection to him. Can't say the same for him or even that he remembers me at all..
I wish I had dreams about him more often.

And some dreams are just pure non-sense mostly from teh shows I watch...n it's almost like i am never asleep and not getting enough rest because my mind is so active dreaming this **** and when I wake up I feel like i havent's slept at all.

This third kind of dreams are very frequent and honestly I could do without them.

Which kind are your dreams and if your dreams are the third kind, you should be greatful you dont dream anymore :)