serious query plz

sonia1983

Me and my b.f has decided to get married soon but,his parents are not willing to accept me as his father is willing to get him married within family only.
We have decided to get married at any cost but,i want his parents to accept me and wants our parents to arrange our marriage and our first priority is marriage with parents /marriage arranged by our parents but,i am not sure if his parents will say yes to me?

Will they come to our home for my proposal?
Will his parents accept me ?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_03_20_june_hp.60559.15955.gif
    astro_w2gw_03_20_june_hp.60559.15955.gif
    51.2 KB · Views: 29

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Answer: yes his father will eventually accept you; his mother will turn out to be be much more difficult to accept you
Why?
-1st house = querent = Aquarius = Saturn
-7th house = fiance = Leo
-4th from 7th = his father = Scorpio = Mars
-10th from 7th = his mother = Taurus = Venus
-Mars (his father) flows toward querent (Saturn) = + testimony regarding the father
-Moon flows toward both significators Mars and Saturn = + testimony regarding the father
-Venus (the mother) retrogrades away from Saturn (querent) = - testimony regarding the mother
-Moon flows away from Venus = - testimony regarding the mother
-overall the Part of Marriage falls in Aries, near conjunct with Uranus-one of the very few times I consider the outer planets in horary, this connection with the sudden and unsettled Uranus, indicates to me many changes, ups and downs and sudden turns of events (could be positive as well as negative) regarding the arrangement and finalization of marriage plans, over the near future.

sonia1983

Thank-you for your reply.

Dr farr many horary experts told me in past time that I will marry the same guy and it could be a court marriage or arranged by parents.
Is this chart unsafe to predict?or what possibilities you see(on the negative side)?
He only told me about his father that he is a very rigid man and not ready to listen to anyone but,he never told me that his mother is that much strict .

I am quite confused at the moment if this chart is positive or it indicates some trouble for me?

when are the changes expected ?or when can I expect his parents at my home?

any indications?

starlink

Sonia, I happened to stumble on this horary so I will give you my opinion.
I agree with dr.Farr for the greater part. However, I also see things which were not mentioned.
Dr. Farr mentioned that Moon and Mars will form a sextile indicating that you and the father will get together.

I however have seen that Moon will first square Saturn which shows impediment as it is called.William Lilly says: If you find the Moon impedited in any question, be it what it will, there will be the like stay, demur or hinderance of the thing quesited and indeed there's seldom good end comes to the Question and in marriage, an ill end of Wooing.
Saturn will block the getting together with Mars. In any case, Moon and Mars do not like one another, even with a good aspect. A sextile shows a possibility, not a certainly of something that could happen.

Then your boyfriend. He is Sun, Void of Course and in a critical degree as well. He is clearly at a loss at the moment and I also think that his father could have threatened him with money issues. Mars (his father) is placed in your boyfriends 2nd house of income, showing me that he depends on his father or that his father has great influence over your boyfriends finances. He might have told his son something like "if you marry that girl, I will cut you of financially" for instance. This puts your Bfriend in a very difficult position.

Venus I dont see as retrograding from Saturn. The distance is too great to see the trine forming between them. I consider a retreat only if the getting together of two planets is imminent, like within 8 degrees or so. I think that the mother has no great influence in the matter.

What I do see however is that Venus will not conjunct Jupiter (which I had hoped for) but turns direct very soon at 7°. Venus rules the end of the matter house and this to me looks like a reverse of fortune. Also the South Node placed in the 4th house.

Last thing I noticed is that Saturn and the Moon (both your significators) will not contact the Sun (your Bfriends sign.). So for the time being anyways, I dont see the two of you coming together as husband and wife, probably due to that Moon square Saturn.
Venus being retrograde is also, according to William Lilly, a sign of weakness and impediment or not being able to perform much. Venus rules Saturn and the 4th house.

I am afraid that the outcome will not be so fortunate, very sorry to say, but I hope I am wrong. Good luck to you anyways!

Starlink

Last edited:

sonia1983

He is not financially dependent on any one but,he contributes financially in home and kitchen expenses and right now he is under stress due to some loans by bank.

the question was only about "if his parents will come to us with proposal?"

we have decided a long time back that in case they refuse to arrange a marriage we will have court marriage.

our first preference is to proceed with our families but,if they are not interested then ,we have enough understanding to have a court marriage.

starlink

Yes Sonia, you are right of course. My answer should have been that I dont think there will be a proposal from the parents. You probably will have your court marriage then. A horary is only valid for up to about 3 month anyways, so what I meant is that I do not see you become husband and wife "for the time being" . Probaby after 3 month things have changed, as life always changes. I think that that is what Dr. Farr also talked about when he said:
unsettled Uranus, indicates to me many changes, ups and downs and sudden turns of events (could be positive as well as negative) regarding the arrangement and finalization of marriage plans, over the near future.

Whatever happens, I do hope you will get together some day! Wishing you lots of luck and happiness, Starlink

sonia1983

I would like to add here that I got positive replies everytime I questioned about my love marriage in the forum.
I asked first question back in jan 2012 .3 or 4 times I got the same reply that I will marry him even,DR FARR replied me earlier positively then,how come this answer is negative this time?

sonia1983

starlink thankyou for further clarification

does it means that I need to ask another query for asking "if they will accept me after court marriage sooner or later?

does this thread already posted help me more regarding this question?

dr. farr

My delineation of the current question is, yes eventually the parents will come around to accept the querent, EVENTUALLY and after many ups and downs and conflicts and trials (the Uranus influence)
I continue to stand by my delineation of your FIRST chart aboout marrige on the other thread, ie, that marriage will occur in the future.

Last edited:

moazzamald

hi all
My DOB is 9-aug-1977 , PoB allahabad and TOB 8:20 AM , MY lagna is Leo and 1st mercury , 2nd rahu , 8th ketu and 10th Mars 7 MOON , 11th Jup and Venu , 12th Sun and satu . In nawamansh lagna sagiterious 2nd sun ,3rd venus saturn &ketu ,7th moon , 8th mars 9th rahu , 11 merc and 12 jupitor .

My question is I lost my love and kind of got force marrige but not interested in wife , wants to break relation because not happy at all . Plz suggest me about my marrige ? is there chance of second marrieg and when .

Plz reply my mail id moazzamald@gmail.com