have i met the person i am going to marry

yyyyyyyy

the first chart i originally used the wrong location, i am not at home and used my home town's city. I am not sure if since I inputted the wrong data if this chart still counts. I put another chart with the right data on here too because I am not sure which chart to use...

i have posted a couple charts this week, about two different guys. I hope this is okay. I am really searching for some sort of answer and/or guidance. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to give me input on this.

I am assuming that this still is the 7th house ruler.
The first house ruler is the sun who is aquarius.
The 7th house ruler is also aquarius. They are in conjunct.
Because of this I do not know where to even begin reading this because what I have read states that if the 7th house ruler is already the other person.. the guy would be the sun, which I already am.

Attachments

• havei.jpg
    havei.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 35
  • met.jpg
    met.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 33

yyyyyyyy

oh nvm. he would be Saturn. sun trine Saturn. Sun is in the 7th house. Moon is in 3rd house. Saturn rx is also in the 3rd house. does this mean we are going towards eachother? I am in detriment, he is exalted.

Last edited:

yyyyyyyy

will someone please answer? natally I am going through Pluto square mars so I'm all out of sorts.

Last edited:

starlink

YYYetc., I will see what I can tell you. Between chart 1 and 2 there is little or no difference so I stay with chart one. Afterwards, please do go to the Education board where you will find a very nice article, easy to understand, about how to interprete a horary chart.
First thing you should know is that for horary astrology, I always use Regiomontanus houses.The great William Lilly, one of the most famous horary experts of past times, used these houses so I feel it is safer using these houses and I use Placidus more for Natal astrology. Not everybody agrees on this, but you must try it out for yourself and I had good results with Regiomontanus in Horary.
OK, YOU are the ruler of the Ascendant, so you are the Sun. You are also the Moon. (Exception: if Cancer would have been on the Ascendant, then the person is only signified by the Moon, no other planet).

Sun is found in the 7th house. The house of relationships and in horary the house of the other person you are asking about, whomever that might be.
The 7th house here falls in the sign of Aquarius. In traditional astrology, and that is the astrology I personally use for Horary, Aquarius is ruled by Saturn (not Uranus). So I also do not use the other two, Neptune and Pluto, unless I see them on an important cusp like the 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th. I still dont use them as rulers but I do use them as indicators of certain states of mind. Instead of Neptune I always use Jupiter and for Pluto I take Mars. But, as the new horary rules say, you can of course use the modern planets if you feel more comfortable with them.
So if you want to know who the guy is, then I personally look at Saturn and he is at 29° in Libra, still a strong position but 29° is known as a "critical degree" which could mean he is in a critical situation at the moment for whatever reason. (maybe the romance situation?).
So he is about to chance into Scorpio where he will be ruled by Mars. Right now he is still ruled by a detrimented Venus (Venus is in the sign opposite her own sign as you can see). This is a very weak position, so there is something not really OK with him I think at the moment.
Now you as Sun, are in his house, which does show that it is YOU who is thinking about him. Sun is on her way to trine Saturn as you can see (Sun moves faster than Saturn, so she moves from 22° to 29° where she will make contact with him) but oh boy, someone is in the way there and it is Mercury at 26°. This will stop Sun (you) from getting together with Saturn (him). Mercury could be another person, who he is having feelings for (Mercury rules his 5th house of romance you see).

But we can also look at your second (co-)ruler , the Moon, who is also on her way to contact Saturn who is retrograde and moving towards the Moon. But the same thing happens to the Moon as it does to the Sun. Moon will first trine that Mercury (obstruction as it is called) before she can get to Saturn. So what could this mean? Maybe there is another party present in his life, but it looks to me that he probably likes you but still has to think about what to do about Mercury, whoever that could be.
His 3rd house ruler (house of the mind/ thoughts amongst other things) is ruled by Mars (count the 7th house as his 1st house , then the house next to it as his 2nd house and then house 9 as his 3rd house, and the cusp of that house falls in Aries, so Mars rules his thoughts. Mars falls in his 8th house (your 2nd) which could show that he is in some sort of turmoil and is thinking things over (mars being retrograde). So who knows, maybe he will get over the "obstacle" (or you both will) and it all ends well. I do hope so for you.

Starlink

Last edited:

starlink

Hi Miss Kitty! I of course did not know that yyyetc. had posted more than one horary question about this. So now I also dont know what to think about it, but lets just wait and see. At least you and I have answered to her.
Cheers, Starlink

starlink

i am not at home and used my home town's city

YYYYYY, you should preferably take the place where you were asking your question for the first time, so if you were visiting your aunt in another city for instance and asked the question there, you use her city, not your home town. Just f.y.information.

Last edited:

misskitty

Hi Miss Kitty! I of course did not know that yyyetc. had posted more than one horary question about this. So now I also dont know what to think about it, but lets just wait and see. At least you and I have answered to her.
Cheers, Starlink

Hi starlink! So glad to have you back on. :)

yyyyyyyy

YYYetc., I will see what I can tell you. Between chart 1 and 2 there is little or no difference so I stay with chart one. Afterwards, please do go to the Education board where you will find a very nice article, easy to understand, about how to interprete a horary chart.
First thing you should know is that for horary astrology, I always use Regiomontanus houses.The great William Lilly, one of the most famous horary experts of past times, used these houses so I feel it is safer using these houses and I use Placidus more for Natal astrology. Not everybody agrees on this, but you must try it out for yourself and I had good results with Regiomontanus in Horary.
OK, YOU are the ruler of the Ascendant, so you are the Sun. You are also the Moon. (Exception: if Cancer would have been on the Ascendant, then the person is only signified by the Moon, no other planet).

Sun is found in the 7th house. The house of relationships and in horary the house of the other person you are asking about, whomever that might be.
The 7th house here falls in the sign of Aquarius. In traditional astrology, and that is the astrology I personally use for Horary, Aquarius is ruled by Saturn (not Uranus). So I also do not use the other two, Neptune and Pluto, unless I see them on an important cusp like the 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th. I still dont use them as rulers but I do use them as indicators of certain states of mind. Instead of Neptune I always use Jupiter and for Pluto I take Mars. But, as the new horary rules say, you can of course use the modern planets if you feel more comfortable with them.
So if you want to know who the guy is, then I personally look at Saturn and he is at 29° in Libra, still a strong position but 29° is known as a "critical degree" which could mean he is in a critical situation at the moment for whatever reason. (maybe the romance situation?).
So he is about to chance into Scorpio where he will be ruled by Mars. Right now he is still ruled by a detrimented Venus (Venus is in the sign opposite her own sign as you can see). This is a very weak position, so there is something not really OK with him I think at the moment.
Now you as Sun, are in his house, which does show that it is YOU who is thinking about him. Sun is on her way to trine Saturn as you can see (Sun moves faster than Saturn, so she moves from 22° to 29° where she will make contact with him) but oh boy, someone is in the way there and it is Mercury at 26°. This will stop Sun (you) from getting together with Saturn (him). Mercury could be another person, who he is having feelings for (Mercury rules his 5th house of romance you see).

But we can also look at your second (co-)ruler , the Moon, who is also on her way to contact Saturn who is retrograde and moving towards the Moon. But the same thing happens to the Moon as it does to the Sun. Moon will first trine that Mercury (obstruction as it is called) before she can get to Saturn. So what could this mean? Maybe there is another party present in his life, but it looks to me that he probably likes you but still has to think about what to do about Mercury, whoever that could be.
His 3rd house ruler (house of the mind/ thoughts amongst other things) is ruled by Mars (count the 7th house as his 1st house , then the house next to it as his 2nd house and then house 9 as his 3rd house, and the cusp of that house falls in Aries, so Mars rules his thoughts. Mars falls in his 8th house (your 2nd) which could show that he is in some sort of turmoil and is thinking things over (mars being retrograde). So who knows, maybe he will get over the "obstacle" (or you both will) and it all ends well. I do hope so for you.

Starlink

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to answer me, starlink. my boyfriends exgf has been CRAZY. They broke up and she moved out months ago but she has been difficult about signing her name off the lease even though he has been paying everything for months. We literally have a barricade on the door right now bc she hasn't returned the other electric key. Through all of this craziness, I have become a little distressed. I have been thinking about the guy I was seeing before I met my current boyfriend and it's part of why I asked this question. my current boyfriend is a Libra sun, Cancer moon, Sagittarius Venus with a Libra rising. He is very moody and has angry problems out of nowhere. It's annoying. I am a Leo sun, Taurus moon, Gemini venus with a Scorpio rising. The other guy I was asking about is a Taurus sun, Capricorn moon, Aries venus, Libra rising. I appreciate his steadiness and honesty and feeling of safeness I feel with him. We have a good repor but he is emotionally unavailable since he moved back in with his parents and has to find a new job after his dad's company went out of business.

Since I asked if I have met the person I would marry, it would seem like if I have - it would be my current boyfriend.

agarth

showgif.cgi

"Since I asked if I have met the person I would marry, it would seem like if I have - it would be my current boyfriend."

If you say so. However, I decided to do a chart of my own for the time that I understood the question, and some interesting things came up.

First of all, I am going to break out of my traditionalist mode and comment on the presence of one of the outer planets.

The last degree of Gemini rises, showing us the extent to which you've probably beaten this question to death and how late in the game it is for you to be asking it.

Mercury is fallen in Pisces. Mercury rules the rational intellect, so his location in Pisces will naturally challenge his ability to function along rational lines. Mercury is also in a separating conjunction with Neptune, the cosmic fog machine. I call Mercury/Neptune "muddled thinking", but this combination also makes people prone to fantasy, obsession, idealization and losing their foothold on reality. From your messages I think we can see that most of these things are in evidence.

So, what's the fantasy about? Pisces is ruled by Jupiter, in Venusian Taurus in the house of wishes and hopes, the 11th. Jupiter also rules the 7th of marriage. It's about my dreams and wishes to get married. Even the Moon is involved as she is in Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter and the sign on the cusp of the 7th. I've said before that the Moon's position in a horary shows where the person's concerns lie. Romance and marriage are foremost in the querent's mind and is clouding their judgement and ability to think rationally. Note that the last aspect made by the Moon is the trine to Venus, ruler of the 5th of romances. The Moon even was nice enough to translate Mercury's light to Venus where no aspect actually existed, showing us how strongly the emotions are carrying this concern and how deeply invested, for good or ill, you are in the situation.

The part of fortune is at 13 Aries on the cusp of the 11th (wishing and hoping) with Venus conjuncting. Could it get more descriptive? I think not.

In your favor is the fact that Mercury at 3 Pisces is applying to the sextile of Jupiter at 4 Taurus. Jupiter receives Mercury from his domicile and it all looks pretty honky dory. Perhaps you're correct, and your current boyfriend is to be your future husband.

However, if this were a "Will I get my wish?" chart, I would have to say, "not so fast". The next aspect the Moon makes is to Mars, ruler of the 11th, retrograde in Virgo. Let us remember that, although Jupiter rules the house of marriage, Venus is the natural significator, or "Lady", of marriage in any chart. She is detrimented in Aries, so she is now being governed by Mars. Mars is retrograde in Virgo, her fall. Venus is the ruler of Taurus, where Jupiter is posited. None of these indicators are encouraging. Additionally, the Moon is applyin to Mars by square indicating challenge and possibly contention and arguments(Mars). Mercury opposes Mars by sign, and Venus opposes Saturn by sign as well. And to top it all off, Pluto occupies the 7th house.

All in all, I think Miss Kitty nailed it when she mentioned that your previous behavior indicates a lack of focus. It would seem to me that the most important thing for you would be to find a way to ground yourself, literally and figuratively - in reality. There may be a need to examine why this issue is so important - you yourself mentioned that you are out of sorts. In traditional astrology the Moon is called "appetitive", or pertaining to our appetite. I also refer to the Moon as that which we reach for or grab in response to stimulus. What are you grabbing at, and what will finding the person you're going to marry actually mean in the context of your present, and future, reality.

Hopefully some food for thought...

Attachments

• Have I met the one I'm going to marry.jpg
    Have I met the one I'm going to marry.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 25

Marilyn

Agarth,

I find your last post fascinating and for me would have been spot on. I asked my question very close to the time you understood yours. Except that, you will notice the ascendent is not at the end of Gemini but at 21 degrees. I have not beat this question to death.

I have recently been talking to a new man. There is someone else that I had been seeing that feels more like an achilles heal than anything else. We had a falling out and havent spoken in a week or two, but we havent necessarily ended it. Out of frustration and anxiety, I started pursuing this new guy. Friends encouraged me to do so.

Due to the fact that mercury sextiles jupiter, would that be a yes to the question? I attached my chart so hopefully you can take a look.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_06_is_david_the_one_hr_60437_22688.jpg
    astro_2gw_06_is_david_the_one_hr_60437_22688.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 19

agarth

Hi Marilyn,

This chart is somewhat similar, except that, since I am using the 5th house to represent the lover and not the 7th, we have the same message but a different circumstance.

First of all, despite the fact that Jupiter receives Mercury, I still think the sextile is weak. So even if I was using Jupiter, ruler of the 7th, to represent the lover, I wouldn't trust this perfection.

Secondly, the chart is quite descriptive. The Moon is separating from Venus, in this chart ruler of the 5th of romances, indicating that you've met someone and started something. The trine says it might be quite nice, fire signs might indicate some passion, although passionate beginnings often "burn" out the quickest.

The problem is the Moon's application to the retrograde Mars, still ruler of the 11th(hopes and wishes) in this chart and still in Venus's fall of Virgo. The Moon applies by square and Mars has a tendency to cut things off.

Personally, I don't think this guy is "the one", but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy what he has to offer you while he's around.

Cheers!

Agarth,

I find your last post fascinating and for me would have been spot on. I asked my question very close to the time you understood yours. Except that, you will notice the ascendent is not at the end of Gemini but at 21 degrees. I have not beat this question to death.

I have recently been talking to a new man. There is someone else that I had been seeing that feels more like an achilles heal than anything else. We had a falling out and havent spoken in a week or two, but we havent necessarily ended it. Out of frustration and anxiety, I started pursuing this new guy. Friends encouraged me to do so.

Due to the fact that mercury sextiles jupiter, would that be a yes to the question? I attached my chart so hopefully you can take a look.

Marilyn

Agarth,

Thank you for your reply, it is appreciated. So, you might say this guy serves as a rebound from the previous one? I am not interested in short lived flings, so that turns me off immediately. I am not interested in being dissappointed by another man. Does the chart show anything about the previous man coming back? Even though the question is asked about a new man entirely. Or, should I ask that question in a completely new chart?